AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense Questions for You Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi all, so a model I absolutely adore is still on the OhMiBod and is in that situation where any money she gets, goes to bills and living - so buying a new toy like this that is expensive is a big luxury and pretty much impossible (as many of you do understand).
I was considering buying her either a Lush or Domi. My questions are:

1) It would be dependant on her if she wants me to get the Lush or Domi BUT if she opts for the Lush, is it best for the sake of it to get the Lush 2.0 or would the Lush 1.0 suffice and be fine?
2) The same as above, if she opts for the Domi, would the Domi 1.0 be fine or is it better to try to get her the Domi 2.0?

I am honestly not made of money so IF the cheaper (original: Lush 1 / Domi 1) would work perfectly fine, then I'd PREFER to do that, as they are a bit cheaper.

3) Have any of you used the Lovense Wishlist and is it "safe"? I think her worry would be that me/others would see her address or anything else too personal. What is anyone's experience with this? I would prefer to buy directly for her like this, rather than spend a lot more on tokens. Again, this falls back to the "I am not rich" comment above.

I am in England, UK (yeah so it automatically means I am rich, I know :p) so I will do the GBP price then conversations (provided by Google):

Lush 1: £59 / $77
Lush 2: £89 / $116

Domi 1: £59 / $77
Domi 2: £89 / $116

Preferably as mentioned I'd prefer to buy the 1.0 versions BUT if you ladies (and gents) genuinely believe it's better to get the 2.0 version (either of one or either) then I would opt for that one.
Any and all input is greatly appreciated.

(Chaturbate and other camsites should try to do some kind of affiliate deal with Lovense, imo to help models get % off - @punker barbie maybe something to suggest)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I can't edit the post but I just thought, should I (regardless of which option I/she goes with) get the Bluetooth Adapter too as an extra? I think it's "best" to??

I have the Lush 2 and Domi 1. I can't give advice on the Lush 1, but the Domi 1 is still great and I absolutely love it.

I will say though that the Lush makes me much more money than the Domi. The Domi is difficult to use outside of cumshow situations, where the Lush can be tipped for all night. Just something for her to consider.

I didn't need the bluetooth adapter. I'm not sure if it's necessary for some people.

The big complaint from models with Lush 1 is the neck can break. I haven't herd any one have that issue with lush 2.

2 has Better Signal, more range, stronger motor.

Lush 1, 90 Minutes to charge, up to 150 Minutes of use OR 120 Hours of standby.
Lush 2 , 90 Minutes to charge, up to 245 Minutes of use OR 120 Hours of standby.

Right now, when the PC adapter is bought with a toy from the lovense store it's half off.

I have been through a couple of lovense toys, I always used the app on my phone to connect, the studio I was working in got the usb only because they didnt want an excuse for the girls to be on their phones all night. IMO there really isnt any benefit of using the usb over the app, if anything I would say the app is better just because if you are having connection issues (bluetooth signals dont pass though a body very well) it's easier to move a phone than it is to move the computer to keep the connection steady. Mainly though I think it just comes down to preference.

The lush V2 I believe they moved the bluetooth antenna to the tail to address some of the connection issues and it looks a lot less fragile (the amount of people with the tail missing off the v2 vs the v1 is significantly lower). They often run deals on them for $99 though so could be worth waiting a bit and grab one then.

I would recommend making sure you buy it directly from Lovense though as from my experience their quality is pretty bad,all except for 1 of mine became non functional within a couple of months and the lush v1 only lasted about 3 days before the silicone teared. If you buy directly from the lovense site then they just ask for photo's / videos showing the problem and then send a replacement, the one's I got from a local store wouldn't honor the warranty.

Okay thanks, everyone. I will not get the Adapter then.

From what I could understand from seeing/talking to models before regarding the tail breaking, wasn't that mostly due to the models pulling AT the tail to pull it out? so then after a time, it damages it? Whereas I remember someone telling from their own personal experience (on a second Lush) if they insert their fingers higher up to pull the Lush out, it didn't/doesn't cause it to break. Not sure if that was just one model who had this luck doing it that way or not.

This particular model, she has always sat literally 30 cm away from the PC/Laptop and camera, in a chair. So she wouldn't be too far from the PC so range shouldn't be a problem, as I would assume her phone is close by too. She gets up and you know, gets in doggy and other poses when requested, otherwise, it's pretty much [almost] like someone on their computer browsing.

She is usually on for 3hrs so I think either battery charge for toys would be fine.

I did speak to her today briefly and asked her which she would prefer. She did say the Domi because she said she has seen others with it and how great it looks, and the fact that she has never had (or tried) one but does love the Hitachi (she has had one before) so loves the idea of that but being controlled with tips. She is one to be in a chair close to the cam with her body in view. I think she would be able to hold the Domi there or at least balance it.

So based on that, I am definitely leaning towards the Domi - I know she'd be more than happy with either I would get her, but I want her to be *fully* happy and to have new experiences and try to keep up with trends.

I looked on the Lovense website and see they have a "Fat Tuesday Sale" and that is what those prices are that I quoted in my original (34% off it says at the checkout). I did see I can ship it directly to her address, but that will be another discussion with her to see if she will 1) Either trust me with her address so I can do it directly OR 2) She can make an account and create a wishlist and add the items for me to buy that way.
(I think the Lovense site always has some kind of "offer" right? I can remember looking at other times and there is usually always a banner at the top saying "up to 45% off" or similar.

Has anyone used (either purchased for or been purchased for) the Lovense Wishlist?

Lovense Wishlist is safe, the buyer only sees the username on the model's Lovense account, not even when the toy will be delivered (which can lead to some confusion since they may hold the order to verify the buyer's payment). I'd recommend both, but maybe that's because everything looks cheaper than tokens 😅 but if you'd regret spending that much then you should probably get her what she asks for, though I think the Lush is the standard for a reason

I managed to buy her the Domi #1. I showed her the option for the Lovense Wishlist but she decided to go the easier route of just giving me her address via email.
It's been 2 weeks and it still has not been "shipped" by UPS.

Has anyone got experience with using UPS and their online tracking - specifically to a European country (she is Ro)?
By this, are UPS good or bad, and with their tracking is it updated properly?

I did contact both UPS and Lovense. UPS said they never received the item, so I need to contact Lovense, so I did, and they said they DID send the item.
But Lovense said they are investigating for me and no matter what, one way or another I will receive what I paid for.

I was excited and got her excited for this, I showed her the receipt on lovense and the emails I have received etc so she doesn't think I am trying to pull some weird or creepy fast one now I have her address (and that was never my intention anyway).

I think Lovense are decent enough to honour it, like they said, right?

Usually when it gets to Romania UPS will hand it off to Romanian postal service. Just be warned that it's illegal to ship 'adult' items into Romania without a permit (Haven't checked recently but this was the case up to two years ago) and there's a chance your package can be halted in transit (this is also why you get so many 'don't ship to this country' from such items through amazon). This is more an issue when shipping things like dildos into the country from directly from manufacturer. If they do halt the package they will mail you a slip to your return package address in two weeks.

This is the reason why sex stores inside Romania usually only have a few in stock at a time and why they are often 20% more than buying direct.

Again all this is IF someone's paying attention to it while it's in transit.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Usually when it gets to Romania UPS will hand it off to Romanian postal service. Just be warned that it's illegal to ship 'adult' items into Romania without a permit (Haven't checked recently but this was the case up to two years ago) and there's a chance your package can be halted in transit (this is also why you get so many 'don't ship to this country' from such items through amazon). This is more an issue when shipping things like dildos into the country from directly from manufacturer. If they do halt the package they will mail you a slip to your return package address in two weeks.

This is the reason why sex stores inside Romania usually only have a few in stock at a time and why they are often 20% more than buying direct.

Again all this is IF someone's paying attention to it while it's in transit.

I definitely didn't know this at all. I still would have done it but never the less, I didn't have any models ever mention to me anything about it.

From what I seem to understand, UPS hasn't even received it yet from Lovense. Although Lovense use Amazon, it seems (based on UPS telling me: "Sometimes the package is not actually given to UPS on the date the shipper processed the billing information. My best recommendation would be to contact the shipper (AMAZON), to verify if the shipment was processed as planned.") And Lovense did confirm this by saying they are in contact with their shipping supplier.

So now I guess it's just a waiting game.

Is it something more of risk ME trying to order to Ro, than say, a Romanian person (model) ordering the toy herself?

Edit:
Wait, wouldn't somewhere like Lovense make sure they have a permit if it's required? I mean they offer Ro as an option and I think they must get a decent amount of sales (models) in Romania..

Wait, wouldn't somewhere like Lovense make sure they have a permit if it's required? I mean they offer Ro as an option and I think they must get a decent amount of sales (models) in Romania..

The option to ship to Romania is a recent thing from lovense so I assume they have a workaround if they added Romania to the country list.

I didn't forget to mention that for some reason if you ship to Romania using DHL there NEVER an issue. DHL doesn't hand off the packages and will deliver to the door so when sending anything there DHL always use DHL if you have an option. Most all issues with shipping happen when a hand off to Romanian Post occurs.

That and you'd be shocked how many Romanian don't seen to know their 'formal' shipping address and offer you addresses like 'apt xxx second door south entrance stair abc'. Sometimes you pray they are a studio model so there's an easy enough address to send things.

The option to ship to Romania is a recent thing from lovense so I assume they have a workaround if they added Romania to the country list.

I didn't forget to mention that for some reason if you ship to Romania using DHL there NEVER an issue. DHL doesn't hand off the packages and will deliver to the door so when sending anything there DHL always use DHL if you have an option. Most all issues with shipping happen when a hand off to Romanian Post occurs.

That and you'd be shocked how many Romanian don't seen to know their 'formal' shipping address and offer you addresses like 'apt xxx second door south entrance stair abc'. Sometimes you pray they are a studio model so there's an easy enough address to send things.

I did look on Google Maps out of curiosity (hope that isn't too stalkery) when she gave the address, to see where she lived: I don't think there is anything wrong with "how the other half live".
It's all in the countryside and there is just one big block of apartments, nothing else close by, so it would be easy to find - and she did give a good address - properly. I say it was proper because I have sent my other friend (who I stayed with 2 times in Ro) and her daughter small gifts (her daughter a big box of sweets/candy, for example - yes she loved it lol) before, and the address layout was identical with the whole ap, block and number. So I have not nervous about that, PLUS the fact I was able to easily find it on maps (and it's definitely it, I have seen out her window, and the building is quite distinct).

But sadly I had no choice in terms of who is used, Lovense/Amazon must give to UPS.

I did look on Google Maps out of curiosity (hope that isn't too stalkery) when she gave the address, to see where she lived: I don't think there is anything wrong with "how the other half live".
It's all in the countryside and there is just one big block of apartments, nothing else close by, so it would be easy to find - and she did give a good address - properly. I say it was proper because I have sent my other friend (who I stayed with 2 times in Ro) and her daughter small gifts (her daughter a big box of sweets/candy, for example - yes she loved it lol) before, and the address layout was identical with the whole ap, block and number. So I have not nervous about that, PLUS the fact I was able to easily find it on maps (and it's definitely it, I have seen out her window, and the building is quite distinct).

But sadly I had no choice in terms of who is used, Lovense/Amazon must give to UPS.

If you're going to order from amazon to RO try doing it from amazon.co.uk instead of the .com because it will give you EU 3rd parties for items and more common EU shipping options including DHL in some cases.

I am also a model from Ro that had a member buy lush from amazon store. He is from US, it was delivered by DHL, only had to sign a paper for them as i allow them handle my package in customs. I did declare that it was a sex toy and was 0 problems. Also wasnt the first time it happened, got 1 lush ordered from Uk, also a replacement from lovense directly. As for romanians that dont know their formal adress... smart people put it on our ID's so we're good as long as we can read.

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread, Lovense won't give a tracking or something to the purchaser will they ?

Hey sorry to bring up an old thread, Lovense won't give a tracking or something to the purchaser will they ?

The way i did it, was not through the wishlist on Lovense, or on Amazon (she didn't want to set one up). So the model trusted me with her address.
I bought the item and I was given the tracking info because I provided my contact info (she would not give her mobile, which is fine). And plus (luckily) I did end up having to contact to follow up anyway (due to covid and other delays)

I would imagine if it's on a wishlist then they should not be given a tracker info/url like how I was - mine was with UPS, and showed what country it was in, and when it was delivered.

Hi all, so a model I absolutely adore is still on the OhMiBod and is in that situation where any money she gets, goes to bills and living - so buying a new toy like this that is expensive is a big luxury and pretty much impossible (as many of you do understand).

1) It would be dependant on her if she wants me to get the Lush or Domi BUT if she opts for the Lush, is it best for the sake of it to get the Lush 2.0 or would the Lush 1.0 suffice and be fine?

Lush is good for everyday use while she is on camera. Every token gets a vibration, without any special effort on her part. Domi is better for special shows. Make it a token menu item, or a member can request this in a private, or it can be a goal show. But Domi should be reserved for special use, not the go-to for every token she receives during her show.

Lush 1 had bluetooth reception problems, but if you do not have that issue it is fine. Lush 2 is better built, so if it is only $20 more I would go for it.

Do NOT use the bluetooth adapter on the PC. It is much better to use Lovense Connect app on the phone. That way you can additionally install Lovense Remote app on the same phone and have both CB-driven vibrations as well as remote control. Lovense claims these cannot work together simultaneously. Under Android I have them working together simultaneously. So that is an unsupported feature but when it works it is fantastic.

Ohmibod Esca has some nice control software. If you invested the time to learn how to use it, you would probably be the only member in her room with that knowledge. Try to negotiate with her for the ability to use the remote control software with her Esca.

One thing to note, is often you're buying into a family of toys.

Like if you get a a lovense, 2 way toy, it can be used with other lovense 2 way toys.
Or if later you want to pick up a plug, you're probable going to want it to be lovense, so you can control both toys at the same time using one app. And both toys can respond to tips at the same time.

Buying the toy online from another reseller, you might have to worry about nock offs. Which may not work properly, or be as safe, get bricked, locked out, have no warranty. Some times resellers don't do closed box returns, or if they do, may not be as good at spotting open boxed returns.

Their website states for wishlists
"* None of your personal information will be shared during checkout!"

Their FAQ has
"The buyer would see the confirmation email saying the purchase went through, but wouldn't be able to see any of your personal details."

But could it happen? Has it happened?
I haven herd of it happening.

Would it be more safe to just take tips, and buy it yourself?
Maybe, but you're still trusting them with your address.

Ether way could you ship to say a PO BOX?

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone.
She did get this fine but took a little while to set it up as she is not tech savvy, nor is her husband.
Eventually, she got it working and used it for about 2 days, earned a lot more tokens than she typically does in a week (7,000 tokens in 2 days, usually she has very few people tipping, or only tipping a few).

She stopped using it, so I just made a little joke "what happened to the Domi, did you break it already?"
She responded with it made her husband jealous because of how many orgasms and cums she has with it.

I do understand her husband is very.... ummm.. yeah.. but I would have thought despite his jealous and other issues that he may have, it made her/them more money than it normally does - and she was also earning a lot more on MFC with it too (and on Bonga, I think).
I "tried" at least to help her/them. I won't be making a fuss over it, since it was basically just like tipping her what, 2000 tokens on CB. But it's kind of disheartening, I had never bought anyone a toy before.

Just wondering if any of your partners (especially long term/husbands) have been similar as her husband?
It seems silly to me to get jealous of a toy, but then I don't have a wife/partner in this kind of business/industry. I think one thing that maybe makes it worse in their circumstances, unfortunately, they are in a small apartment and he doesn't (won't) leave her to do the camming. He stays in there watching tv and whatever. Obviously he is a jealous type already but that is not my/our place to butt in, unfortunately.

But yeah figured I'd share this.

Reactions: DoD404

2) The same as above, if she opts for the Domi, would the Domi 1.0 be fine or is it better to try to get her the Domi 2.0?

I am honestly not made of money so IF the cheaper (original: Lush 1 / Domi 1) would work perfectly fine, then I'd PREFER to do that, as they are a bit cheaper.

3) Have any of you used the Lovense Wishlist and is it "safe"? I think her worry would be that me/others would see her address or anything else too personal. What is anyone's experience with this? I would prefer to buy directly for her like this, rather than spend a lot more on tokens. Again, this falls back to the "I am not rich" comment above.

I am in England, UK (yeah so it automatically means I am rich, I know :p) so I will do the GBP price then conversations (provided by Google):

Lush 1: £59 / $77
Lush 2: £89 / $116

Domi 1: £59 / $77
Domi 2: £89 / $116

Preferably as mentioned I'd prefer to buy the 1.0 versions BUT if you ladies (and gents) genuinely believe it's better to get the 2.0 version (either of one or either) then I would opt for that one.
Any and all input is greatly appreciated.

(Chaturbate and other camsites should try to do some kind of affiliate deal with Lovense, imo to help models get % off - @punker barbie maybe something to suggest)

Thanks in advance.
Get the second version. It has the on/off button on the outside. I found that with the original version, if i tensed my PC muscles, it would often turn off, because the button is on the part that goes inside. I also have a very small vagina, so maybe that’s not a common issue. I do think it’s worth the extra cost. I have no experience with the domi, but since it’s something she’d have to hold on herself with her hand, I think a Lush would be preferable and more profitable. If she’s using her own hand to hold it on there, or move it around, guys won’t get the thrill of feeling like they’re in full control.

Get the second version. It has the on/off button on the outside. I found that with the original version, if i tensed my PC muscles, it would often turn off, because the button is on the part that goes inside. I also have a very small vagina, so maybe that’s not a common issue. I do think it’s worth the extra cost. I have no experience with the domi, but since it’s something she’d have to hold on herself with her hand, I think a Lush would be preferable and more profitable. If she’s using her own hand to hold it on there, or move it around, guys won’t get the thrill of feeling like they’re in full control.

I bought the first Domi for her but because of weeks (months) of delays from Lovense, they were amazing and upgraded it to a Domi 2, as a way of apologies. Which was fantastic.
Sadly, the model got it but her husband is jealous of the toy though, so now she is not using it lol

Sadly, the model got it but her husband is jealous of the toy though, so now she is not using it lol
MY husband would just be happy on increase of earnings lol. i dont have the doni, i have the lush( doesnt give me that many orgasms lol) but as soon toy gives signs is getting tired, my husband is the first saying i should get new one fast, as without it id probably earn 100tk/day lol

I bought the first Domi for her but because of weeks (months) of delays from Lovense, they were amazing and upgraded it to a Domi 2, as a way of apologies. Which was fantastic.
Ugh, I hate that! Toys in the bedroom are fun for everyone. Most women can’t have orgasms from sex alone. And I wouldn’t be surprised if a man who was threatened by a vibrator would also not spend adequate time on oral sex so his partner can achieve orgasm. I love my hitachi! It gets me off faster than oral, plus, I love mutual masturbation, so not much beats a mutual masturbation interlude in the middle of lovemaking, where I can watch him jerk off(which turns me on like crazy), and have a relatively quick, huge orgasm, before we get back to the sex, and he can finish the old fashioned way, usually. My husband has never even mentioned my use of vibrators during our time together, he just accepts it’s something that l enjoy, and that makes him happy. He’s also more than happy to go down on me and get me off that way, but sometimes I want it quicker, and I like to have more control. I feel bad for men who’s manhood is threatened by toys, and even worse for their partners.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Thanks, everyone.
She did get this fine but took a little while to set it up as she is not tech savvy, nor is her husband.
Eventually, she got it working and used it for about 2 days, earned a lot more tokens than she typically does in a week (7,000 tokens in 2 days, usually she has very few people tipping, or only tipping a few).

She stopped using it, so I just made a little joke "what happened to the Domi, did you break it already?"
She responded with it made her husband jealous because of how many orgasms and cums she has with it.

I do understand her husband is very.... ummm.. yeah.. but I would have thought despite his jealous and other issues that he may have, it made her/them more money than it normally does - and she was also earning a lot more on MFC with it too (and on Bonga, I think).
I "tried" at least to help her/them. I won't be making a fuss over it, since it was basically just like tipping her what, 2000 tokens on CB. But it's kind of disheartening, I had never bought anyone a toy before.

Just wondering if any of your partners (especially long term/husbands) have been similar as her husband?
It seems silly to me to get jealous of a toy, but then I don't have a wife/partner in this kind of business/industry. I think one thing that maybe makes it worse in their circumstances, unfortunately, they are in a small apartment and he doesn't (won't) leave her to do the camming. He stays in there watching tv and whatever. Obviously he is a jealous type already but that is not my/our place to butt in, unfortunately.

But yeah figured I'd share this.

That's super lame. I prefer my domi to lush because I cum a lot with it. I can easily get lightheaded and dizzy from too many orgasms with it if people are heavily tipping. I can see why her husband would be jealous. But... my earnings with toy vs no toy is sometimes substantial. He needs to get over it.

I feel bad for men who’s manhood is threatened by toys, and even worse for their partners.
Too many people think toys are only good for masturbating alone, and in too many cultures that isn't supposed to happen. So when the box of toys come out I can only assume a good amount of people simply become embarrassed (or variants thereof) instead of using the toys for their intended purpose. It's a confidence and trust thing, I suppose. Toys are a lot of fun, but there are some people who tend to limit themselves with regard to the amount of fun they think they can have.

He needs to get over it indeed ...

I can easily get lightheaded and dizzy from too many orgasms with it if people are heavily tipping.
The good old "Domi blank stare". I swear some models end up on a different planet after a few orgasms with it. I occasionally get a clit envy since it looks so amazing 😎

• Funny!
The good old "Domi blank stare". I swear some models end up on a different planet after a few orgasms with it. I occasionally get a clit envy since it looks so amazing 😎

I have started to learn how to cook better because I stand no chance now that women have such amazing toys... At least I can do something for her that is useful lol

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.