AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense says you need a usb drive for hooking up lush, and then says that you don't. Gimmick?

• Thread starter Deleted member 50958
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 50958

Just want to show the messages I got from Lovense when I asked them for help hooking up my Lush to camming. They told me I need the USB drive to link it to my computer for camming, then turned around and said the opposite.

You only need the Lovense Connect extension on your browser and a QR code to the Lovense Connect android app from there. Not sure why they are practically scamming people into buying this USB thing, but it sure is a waste of money. Just thought I would let others know in case the same thing happens to them.

lo1.pnglo2.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Some people have problems with the smartphone option, some people have problems with the windows option. If you have both, if your having problems with one option, you can switch to the other option.

You don't need the computer part. To be honest, unless you know for sure your phone's Bluetooth is the problem then I would ask them to replace the lush before considering spending your own money on an extra part.

Status
Not open for further replies.