AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense USB dongle error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2018
Hi all,

I've been camming several months and am on my second Lovense USB. Now I've uninstalled and reinstalled all of the software and keep getting an error that says "Lovense USB Bluetooth connect timeout, please reinsert your hardware and restart program". I do this all to no avail. Plus it's like it just quit working one day. Has anyone had this happen and fixed it? Thank you in advance!!

There was an update that totally crashed my lovense connections so I just reverted to the one before the update and that helped. But tbh... I don't use the lush that often or the hush... I don't like them

There was an update that totally crashed my lovense connections so I just reverted to the one before the update and that helped. But tbh... I don't use the lush that often or the hush... I don't like them

I'm not very technologically advanced. How would one go about finding the old version? Did this just happen? I noticed it quit in the past couple of weeks and I hadn't been on in as much time. Guess I didnt need to buy another USB from them lol. Thank you for your help!!! I hope this will work.

I'll see if I can find the link in a few hrs (my toddler is insane) but yes, it just happened within the last few weeks... we tried 3 nights in a row to use it and it kept freezing disconnecting. So I Uninstaller everything and Re installed. You might have the "older" version still on your computer too... in your downloaded files or something.

I think it was version no 25.4 or something

I'll see if I can find the link in a few hrs (my toddler is insane) but yes, it just happened within the last few weeks... we tried 3 nights in a row to use it and it kept freezing disconnecting. So I Uninstaller everything and Re installed. You might have the "older" version still on your computer too... in your downloaded files or something.

I think it was version no 25.4 or something

That would be amazing if you know where to find it. I'll have to see if I can figure it out in the meantime. I usually clean up old junk on my computer, so I'm not holding out hope that it'll be there. I've emailed their support to see what or if they know anything. I tend to only do well if I have the lush connected. Did a trial without it and it was a bust. I'm hoping I can fix it! Thank you again so much if you can find it and good luck with the little one hehe

https://www.lovense.com/cam-model/guides/pc-dongle

The website is saying that you cannot use the lovense connect app anymore! WTH :(
I’ve had no problems. I don’t use the stupid dongle though. I have the Connect app on my phone, and use the Lovense Extension on my computer. No issues. I use them together for every show. But I also haven’t updated to the latest version they just released a week or 2 ago, so I probably won’t if it’s having issues.

That would be amazing if you know where to find it. I'll have to see if I can figure it out in the meantime. I usually clean up old junk on my computer, so I'm not holding out hope that it'll be there. I've emailed their support to see what or if they know anything. I tend to only do well if I have the lush connected. Did a trial without it and it was a bust. I'm hoping I can fix it! Thank you again so much if you can find it and good luck with the little one hehe

I havent found the older one but i see there is ANOTHER update from just a few days ago...I wonder if that would be useful? I always use the dongle and the app on my laptop... I don't use these often but i hope it gets sorted for everyone soon

I’ve had no problems. I don’t use the stupid dongle though. I have the Connect app on my phone, and use the Lovense Extension on my computer. No issues. I use them together for every show. But I also haven’t updated to the latest version they just released a week or 2 ago, so I probably won’t if it’s having issues.

You can connect the toy to the phone and then to the laptop? I've never heard of that, but I'll see if I can get that to work!

I havent found the older one but i see there is ANOTHER update from just a few days ago...I wonder if that would be useful? I always use the dongle and the app on my laptop... I don't use these often but i hope it gets sorted for everyone soon

I'm still having no luck with it and I think I have the current version. Not sure what about it is messing things up, but I guess for now I'll keep trying different things in my free time. Starting to think it's never going to work though.

You can connect the toy to the phone and then to the laptop? I've never heard of that, but I'll see if I can get that to work!
Yes, the Lovense site has the cam model user guide that has a Chrome Extension link that you download to install onto your computer. I don’t use the toy specific apps or bots, just the extension. It has its own tip menu & settings. I just turn on my phone’s Bluetooth, open the app on my phone, turn the toy and taadaaaah! :)

Their site says you need the dongle, but you don’t if you use the extension.

Reactions: LenaSexton
Status
Not open for further replies.