AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush Viberator

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why people use the Lush in the back, that's what the Hush is for.
The only thing I can really think of is maybe they dont want to spend yet another $100 on the Hush? especially with the mixed feelings on the whole Lovense idea in general

One of the big things about putting a Lush in your butt is that you void the warranty. My "tail" is always a fun conversation but it's my favorite toy. I'm waiting for a replacement to come in the mail. My antenna probably snapped on thie inside but I was under warranty.

Reactions: VermilionThorn
My regulars call it my "pink penis" LOL - it's awesome! Mine started coming apart from all the washing and i siliconed it, still works like a charm but I might need a new one soon lol, it's great for shows and even downtime lol

My regulars call it my "pink penis" LOL - it's awesome! Mine started coming apart from all the washing and i siliconed it, still works like a charm but I might need a new one soon lol, it's great for shows and even downtime lol

Mine started to split lengthwise along the 'penis' part.
My husband used a tube that shrinks with heat. He got a little pack from Home Depot, he said Electricians use them.

lush2.jpg

My husband used a tube that shrinks with heat. He got a little pack from Home Depot, he said Electricians use them.

View attachment 71145
Thats exactly what happened to mine. I bought some silicone & acrillic paintto fix it up lol

As an idiot, tipping member, I avoid all rooms who use lovense, ohmibod, etc.

I'm sure it's good for business, just not good for me.

no you are too reasonable! i will not stand for it!

Sorry. You are right. I was wrong. Reason shall not be stood for. Nonsense and chaos shall rule.

View attachment 71145

Penis part splits can be a real PITA!

Score one for hubby for knowledge about heat shrink tubing.

I can only imagine a cam girl going into Home Depot saying she needed to repair a lengthwise split along her 'penis' part.

• Funny!
Reactions: Cherry Bomb
I own one and I don't like it too much. First of all, with its size and firmness it feels kind of like a displaced tampon and causes discomfort if worn for long. I'd rather have a vibe I can only feel when it's actually working.
Secondly, it annoys me it has to be used with a smartphone because it eats the phone battery like mad and has me keep an eye on an extra device.
Thirdly, insertable toys without clitoral stimulation don't do much for me (or many other ladies) and having to fake it all the time makes me feel guilty.
However, I love all the nifty control features - so if Lovense ever decide to make a wearable vibe that isn't inserted but sits flat on the clit and labia and fits under panties, and can be link/computer controlled like Nora, I'll be the first one to donate for it.

Reactions: Sexylilyx
I mainly use mine as an ice-breaker before going into goal shows as I don't have wonderful internet and need to get them to come in and stay in somehow lol, but personally, as a viewer, I prefer to watch girls who chat and play games

I like mine especially to start the day and get guys coming in but it's easy to break the antenna. I just bought a second one. Most of the guys who com to my room like it but some say they don't. So I mix it up.

Ah this thread is really helpful. I recently started camming and I don't use any toys, but it seems like the Lush is very popular so I've been pondering giving it a whirl for laughs - BUT I find them not super aesthetically pleasing and it the "vibe" (harhar) I get from this thread is that it's somewhat of a fad rather than the standard.

I've just recently got mine and love it! I use my outside of camming too. I didnt realise the antenna was so easy to break!

Hello!

I just got a Lush and so far I do like it....

1. Figuring out how to get it connected was...frustrating to say the least.
2. It works pretty darn well!
3. I find that I have to take breaks from it every so often or maybe adjust my tip menu a bit..
4. It disconnects or looses connection randomly and I feel bad when someone tips and expects a reaction.... annnd nothing happens lol I refuse to fake it.. so I apologize. I also used to cross my legs a lot, but I found that might have been part of the issue..

The first day I got it to work I gave control of it to a user that had paid for it. I am now rather picky about that particular feature.

Foxxygirl30 -

Ok, ordered a Lush viberator!

How do you guys like yours?
I've been thinking of getting one too. Its news to me that people don't like them! I did talk to one guy that was saying he hates how girls fake react. I feel like a good solution for that would be, like someone else said, 200-500 tk to control it for 10 minutes or something. Obviously you're not gonna have a huge orgasm if it vibrates for 2 seconds, lol.
But the whole reason I wanted one in the first place is I kept seeing models using them all over the top of the page on MFC. It must be helping them out right? Those of you who have them, do you do better in tips when you use them? Do you get less private shows?

I've been thinking of getting one too. Its news to me that people don't like them! I did talk to one guy that was saying he hates how girls fake react. I feel like a good solution for that would be, like someone else said, 200-500 tk to control it for 10 minutes or something. Obviously you're not gonna have a huge orgasm if it vibrates for 2 seconds, lol.
But the whole reason I wanted one in the first place is I kept seeing models using them all over the top of the page on MFC. It must be helping them out right? Those of you who have them, do you do better in tips when you use them? Do you get less private shows?

It helps for me. I don't fake my reactions with it and have been thanked for not faking it. I do think that's what guys don't like about them.Some of them like it because they can tip low amounts a bunch of times and feel like there tokens last longer but it adds up when several people are tipping 1-15 tokens at the same time over and over. As far as private shows some ask to take it out for that and some ask for control of it for the private show. I get about the same amount of privates with or without it. My experience is on Chaturbate. I been thinking of trying MFC again. I haven't tried there with the lush.

I don't get why people use the Lush in the back, that's what the Hush is for.

One of the models I enjoy and adore to watch can easily and happily (and loves) toys in her ass, so she puts a lush in there too. Sometimes though, not sure what happens but it seems to get a bit tight and when she tries to pull it out it has almost got stuck. The problem with the Lush and the Ass seems to be to get it out you need to pull the "tail/antenna", which then snaps somewhat easily haha.

But I always say get the Hush and she says "nah it'll be ok" or similar. I think she likes the risk haha

I am quite a lovense fanatic. I love the lush but I've pulled the antenna cover off so many times. I feel like lovense has me on a 'people who constantly break the lush'. I have all the lovense toys that offer blue tooth control. The domi and lush are my go to. I love them for chat I do a tip to vibrate than control for 5 minutes for 222 or 10 minutes for 422. It's a great space filler in between private shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.