1. ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
    Dismiss Notice

Lush Viberator

Discussion in 'Sexy Stuff' started by CamHarlot, May 19, 2017.

1. Smores

If the webcam icon in Lovense Browser is "gray" then that means it is in the disabled state! When yours is gray, does it look like the following image? If yes, then you simply need to move the slider control to the right to the Enabled position, and at that point the Extension searches for the login on the Lovense website.

If you are doing that, then it does look like a phone app problem. So what I would do is bring up a list of all Apps running on your phone. KILL the Lovense Connect App and restart it. Then attempt to Enable the Extension. What happens?

upload_2018-8-9_18-40-30.png

I have version 1.0 because I did not have any stringent performance requirements. You are right version 2.0 might involve delays. Maybe you could go to customer support and throw a fit over the issues you had with 1.0, then ask them to ship you 2.0 and you will return 1.0 when you receive 1.0? Probably they refuse, but who knows. Cannot hurt to try.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Smores

I just duplicated your problem. Here is exactly what rescues me:

1) Find the Lovense Connect on my phone and KILL the app.
    2) Restart Lovense Connect on the phone and let it confirm connection to the Lush
    3) Go to the gray Extension icon, and move the slider from disabled to enabled

I had occasions where it was exactly as you described and the Extension just remains disabled or when enabled cannot connect. It is all about getting that phone App to reset and then after it resets re-enabling the Extension.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Wylie

I've had one for a few months now and I think it helps on cam a lot because its interactive. But I don't use it for personal play.

4. Smoky_Kitten

Cam Model

I haven't read the whole thread but I've seen many ppl complain about the connection. I used to use my phone to connect, but then I got the Lovense USB bluetooth adapter/dongle and the connection is much better! I recommend you guys to buy one: ➡️ https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-adapter

• Helpful Helpful x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Wylie

I've had connectivity issues forever and I never even considered the dongle. Lol my mistake! I'm gonna buy this for sure! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Smores

Just remember that a dongle establishes a local connection between the Lush and your desktop PC. What this approach might lose is the ability to use Lovense Remote on the phone, if you want to sell the ability for viewers to control you remotely using that interface, which is much more sophisticated than the remote control built into the Chrome Extension.