AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mad Max: Fury Road

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 18, 2010
California
Here's the first trailer that was released @ Comic-Con:

Word cannot describe how hyped I am for this. The first 3 movies are some of my favorite movies of all time and supposedly George Miller is planing 2 more Mad Max movies after "Fury Road". Which is great, because we need more movies like this.

I might need to watch this movie for reasons. :shifty:

27kiEnN.jpg

Reactions: Red7227
I will watch for one reason alone, besides all the rest of the great trilogy....
her name is Charlize... :romance-heartsthree:

Looks like it'll be a lot similar to The Expendables. Not an overly strong story, but visually it'll make you weak at the knees.

Looks like the perfect popcorn flick.

Who else has seen this now? :D

Saw it this afternoon with a friend who was SO excited, I'd never seen any of the other films. Saw tons of hype on Twitter from literally everyone who saw it, from all kinds of different people. So I was pretty stoked to see it.

Going in with only minimal knowledge and no real expectations, I really liked it! It was super exciting and the stunts looked really cool. Charlize was amazing (as always) and it looked so cool. I don't have much of substance to say other than "it looked cool", haha.

My friend totally loved it. For those of you who loved the original films, what'd you think?

I think it still has 99% on rotten tomatoes :shock: so high.

AYEEEEEE!

I'm a HUGE Mad Max fan, and I fucking loved it so so so so much!

I really recommend Mad Max in 3D! It is worth it and so badass.
I adore the grudge style of this movie. Usually I'm not a fan on too much cgi and action movies can drain my energy but this movie is different....it had my heart pumping in a good way!
I'd put it top of my list with matrix.

I fucking loved this movie, boyfriend and I want to see it again.

Oh, and most of the effects are real stunt-work, not CGI.

Reactions: RosalieDay
Status
Not open for further replies.