AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Main Page Layout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2017
Southeastern USA
I'm trying to figure out if the main page is being tailored to my viewing habits, or if it is being populated randomly on a rotating basis.

Prior to logging in, the main page is ordered something like this for me:

1. Top Free Live Sex Cams
2. American
3. Couples Live Sex Cams
4. New and Trending Girls
5. VR Cams
(each of the above headings/sections have 12 models listed)
6. Featured Live Sex Shows(below this heading is where the list continuously populates as you scroll the page)

However, after logging in from the landing page, the main page becomes ordered like this for me:

1. Recommended for You
2. Match Your Latest Picks
3. American
4. Latina Young 22+
5. Top Free Live Sex Cams
6. Couples Live Sex Cams
7. Recommended New Girls
8. VR Cams
9. Promising and Just Your Type
(each of the above headings also have 12 models listed)
10. Featured Live Sex Shows(this is where the long scrollable list begins)

The issue I'm having, is that of the 12 models that are listed under each subsection, seem to be populated at random with no regard for room popularity. If I click the top-left model from any of the headings, logged in or not, I often find myself in a slow room with 1-2 other users.

It would seem that the other headings are being populated by my prior viewing habits and are not ordered by room popularity. I tried deleting my cache/cookies to see if this would reset the headings and models that are listed, but it seems that this information is being stored server side for some odd reason and the headings/listings remain the same after logging back in.

Only the "Featured Live Sex Shows" heading seems to be listed by order of popularity. But why would it be so far down the page and unviewable unless you scroll down the page past the other headings?

It does seem to be an odd choice of ordering.

I can understand why SC would keep your preferences on their side and not in cookies or cache on your PC. They obviously want to serve us pages that we are more likely to "want" based on previous habits.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.