AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making exclusive videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new to camming (about 3 months now) and I seriously need to step up my offerings. Girl on girl videos seems like a logical solution in addition to solo videos, but I do not have girl friends who I would do this with.

Recently I posted an ad here looking for fellow cam girls to join me in my first video but another model brought up some things I hadn't considered: release forms, how much I'd charge per video and if I'd give the woman who joined me additional compensation after the initial one or if she could post it on her profile too.

I am okay with a model selling the video too and I am respectful enough to sign any forms to ensure that her and I are the only ones authorized to sell/distribute.

So ladies, please help me find my gal! I do not have much $ to give at first (I still work a BS part time job) but I figure if the video is shared it can work out fairly.

My original post:

I originally posted this request on Craigslist but what do you know I only got responses from people who wanted to film it.
I would like to boost my popularity on MFC by offering girl on girl videos to my customers. I'm looking to make about 3 videos with you (10-20mins each) and if you could shoot me solo that'd be especially nice.

The ideal girl would be:
figure: slim, natural, no dark tans
hair: at least shoulder length and unnatural colors are cool too

What's nonnegotiable is proof that you have good health. That being in the form of an evaluation from your medical provider stating you have no STDs or anything else I could contract. I have had only 1 partner, my boyfriend of 3 years, and required the same thing of him before we both had sex for the first time; I'm taking no chances!​

Hey there!

I read the other thread and another GREAT suggestion that you got was to get Model Status and post in the Models Only section! We already have threads about meeting up and everything so you're likely to already find posts from girls who might be looking for the same thing you are!

We have to be fairly cautious about meeting up with people, so many models are less likely to respond if you aren't verified yet and are even less likely to respond in the public section. I think your best bet is to get verified and post in Models Only or even to look through the threads that might contain other girls who are into meeting up in your area!

I think it's also nice to kind of get to know someone so once you've posted a bit and we start to get to know you, ladies will get the chance to click with you before considering getting together in person and making content and everything!

Welcome and good luck!

Oh yeah I forgot that bit to mention; I have submitted to Amber on MFC and I'll be waiting to hear back from her soon. I can't stand the suspense :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.