AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making Videos - Worth it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Did making videos improve your income?

• My income went up

Votes: 35 76.1%
  • My income stayed roughly the same

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • My income decreased

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys prefer an iphone for video or DSLR for video?
DSLR but littlemisselle.manyvids.com shoots on an iphone and it looks great, it's also portable/can be wrapped up easier for wet play e.g squirting

Would you guys prefer an iphone for video or DSLR for video?
iPhone if your aren’t camera savvy at all or just want something easy and portable, DSLR if you know how to use it and want to spend more time creating the content

I will say that if you use a phone then try to use good lighting because phone sensors are VERY small and low light produces horrible results. Try to use an app that allows you to set the wight balance and shutter speed. SOOO follow the 180 rule at all times. 24 frames per second = SHUTTER speed of 48 (50 works too), 30fps = 60Shutter, 60fps = 120 shutter etc etc. For 99% of filming you can do 24 or 30fps. :kiss: Test 1st... some LED lights actually flicker or have a strange banding at some shutter speeds. :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.