AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Making videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firehaven

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Feb 18, 2013
I would like to make some videos to give out as prizes, and... I honestly dont know where to start! Do I look at the camera, say things, wear things, wear nothing, ride my dildo or just lay down. :?: And what about my husband, should I make vids with him, or just other girls?

I've tried making videos, but they are so embarrassing to me! I know the men will like it, its just difficult to get over how I look, or the sounds I make... I just feel stupid >.< Should I just make the video and not watch it afterwards to see if I like it? Lol

Reactions: missholly
You can do anything you'd like! I usually strip down and then start the masturbating.. Various positions and toys, camera angles. I don't really fuck around but I know some girls draw it out or make it more of a story. It's up to you.

My first few videos I refused to watch, but now I can watch them - you'll get used to it. Once you make one you're proud of it's easy to continue

Mayhaps I'll go dig up my ancient unfinished 'how to make videos' thread...

Evvie said:

LOL Yeah... I keep putting off making videos, even though I know I should >.<

Evvie said:

LOL Yeah... I keep putting off making videos, even though I know I should >.<

Dont worry, your not the only one...i need to start making a video....soon....when I can....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.