AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 19, 2020
Hello, everyone!

Do you think I should choose this site if I work in the male category? What are the requirements?
Is there any bonuses?
What about average male model income per week/day?

hi! i hope guys models will answer to you, till then from what i heared bongacams is not paying that well, 20% go to the model if im not wrong .. From another forum i know that a good site for guys is flirt4free ... good luck!

Upvote 0
Model's income is very individual thing no matter male or female you are and much depends on your skills. But I know that bonga male models can have some additonal per hour bonus to their ernings.

Upvote 0
Hi,

Definitely don’t rely on BongaCams to even pay for one day’s electricity usage for a month’s worth of streaming. You’ll get more emojis in chat than tips or private shows.

Our top income is primarily based off of Streamate, Flirt4Free, Chaturbate and StripChat as male models.

We’re exclusively private show only models.

We know and speak to a lot of male models, most are not even making $30 per day in an average, whilst streaming on multiple platforms at once - we used to average 140-300 on Streamate alone, every day.

We’ve had no other option than to have James stream as a trans model in the female section to achieve those figures again, as it’s just not worth it to be undercut by cheap Colombian sex farm studios.

At present, due to Covid, you’ll be witnessing a massive influx of Colombian studio sex farms, with several models crammed into one room, at a working for $0.60-$1.99 per minute, doing a whole lot shows for nothing - creating the expectation for male models to be giving a show for free.

It’s tough for the male models, but stick to Streamate, Flirt4Free, StripChat & Chaturbate and see what platforms suit your style.

Regards,
Aiden

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
Model's income is very individual thing no matter male or female you are and much depends on your skills. But I know that bonga male models can have some additonal per hour bonus to their ernings.
Yes, thanks. I agree with you, in this kind of job it all depends on me.

I recently got a brio, so I don’t think I will have a problems with the quality of the stream. Thanks for letting me know about the hourly payment as well. I did not know about such amazing feature!

Upvote 0
i used to work on camcontacts before they create chaturbate , was very nice and good .
i love old school sites (camcontacts, imlive). There is no competition and no free chat. Traffic is not as great as Chaturbate but there is no freeloaders and i love the old sites, i get members from ike 2007 and they are always ready to spend

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
hi! i hope guys models will answer to you, till then from what i heared bongacams is not paying that well, 20% go to the model if im not wrong .. From another forum i know that a good site for guys is flirt4free ... good luck!
they pay 50% but the token worth at half than cb because the members also pay for the tokens way less than cb

Upvote 0
so model get half then cb or strip or mfc etc .. thats bad :)
its the same thing , members pay less for the tokens package on bonga so its normal we take less too . but the cut its always 50 percent from what the members pays ( same as cb )

The only diffrence is that you have to set the show at a double amount of tokens that you would normally do on cb , and the accounts comes the same , simple , on cam4 the tokens value double as cb so of course you set up the prices accordingly ( there we get 50 % too but the token worth 0.10 instead of 0.05 ) and of course on cam4 the members pay double for the tokens that would normally pay on cb .

So lets say this for example i show tits for 50 tokens on cb ,
on bonga i ask 100 tokens for tits
and on cam 4 i ask 25 tokens

for me its always 2.5 dollars for tits on each site so does not make any diffrence.

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
i love old school sites (camcontacts, imlive). There is no competition and no free chat. Traffic is not as great as Chaturbate but there is no freeloaders and i love the old sites, i get members from ike 2007 and they are always ready to spend
yes i loved camcontacts too, you made me miss those times now, just took a look at the site and i see myself 10 years ago cover girl in those awesome contests .. wooow i miss those times , so much fun! i cant open ;pics anymore on the site guess becouse im not registered ? missed to see them ...

Pirates of Pleasure Island '11​

Lover's Masquerade Ball '11​

A Sizzling Hot Christmas '10

A Sizzling Hot Christmas '10​

Upvote 0
its the same thing , members pay less for the tokens package on bonga so its normal we take less too . but the cut its always 50 percent from what the members pays ( same as cb )

The only diffrence is that you have to set the show at a double amount of tokens that you would normally do on cb , and the accounts comes the same , simple , on cam4 the tokens value double as cb so of course you set up the prices accordingly ( there we get 50 % too but the token worth 0.10 instead of 0.05 ) and of course on cam4 the members pay double for the tokens that would normally pay on cb .

So lets say this for example i show tits for 50 tokens on cb ,
on bonga i ask 100 tokens for tits
and on cam 4 i ask 25 tokens

for me its always 2.5 dollars for tits on each site so does not make any diffrence.
i got it now! any money is good money anyway :) xoxo i never tried bonga or cam4 .. glad to hear they are working for you ..

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
i got it now! any money is good money anyway :) xoxo i never tried bonga or cam4 .. glad to hear they are working for you ..
i will be honest none of them are wow for me but they both add a good steak at my earnings monthly so i cant let them :) especially because i am a multistreamer its really worth to keep them open among all others .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.