AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Male Webcam Modeling Questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things:

1. Kaylee thank you for doing your usual awesome magic and pulling up threads and posting them here. You're so helpful to ACF!
2. Sevrin is one of those sorta grumpy ol' men types, so while he did have a point, his tone is to be taken with a grain of salt
3. Name IS actually somewhat important, so make sure to think of a good one before you start camming. It'll be part of your brand.
4. I realize you were upset by Sevrin's post but your replies are a quite emotional. Understandable, but the way you respond to people as a cam model can make or break a room vibe. You'll want to practice letting that sort of thing slide off easier for when you're presented with it in real time during a cam show. Brush it off and don't turn a rude comment into an argument, in general, and it'll make for a better experience.

Shaun__ said:
effingbored said:
It's not advice though, they assumed something they shouldn't as well as you are. Not even close to a tantrum, I just don't appreciate being disrespected by random people so just stop. I asked for advice so if you could either give some and stop being a prick or just fuck off.

My advice to you is to consider not telling random people to fuck off, you are in the service industry now. Unless you want to try pulling in people seeking to be dominated, because some people like that kind of thing.

Ok, thank you. Sorry for being harsh. I'm a switch so I am partly dominate and do plan on pulling in some people that way, I am a very give and take person especially when it comes to energies so I can be a bit much but it really comes down to respect on both sides. It's not the greatest thing to do but people have become very quick to snap and judge at people even when they don't mean to and I'm a no bull shit kind of person but I do go overboard sometimes, nobody is perfect. I try though to apologize whenever negative stuff goes down or even if they wanted me to be that harsh towards them I'll still apologize after cause I'll still feel bad. Remember also I'm huge on sarcasm and being a smartass so don't take a lot of what I say personal, that I do have a problem with and am learning to not be like that as much (I often forget when talking to people and people like to take A LOT personal).

Also, swearing is a second language to me so again sorry if I offend, it's not my intention. I seriously barely see swearing as offensive until it's used to directly insult and intended to offend. I know a lot of people see it as a nasty habit but they have to get used to me as much as I do to them, be straight forward thought if it offends tell me and I will stop, you just gotta let me know before assuming. And again thank you, that's a good reminder I need to tone my language down and whatnot.

P.s Sorry to Servin and others I may have offended/been harsh with. I do jump the gun a bit when I feel disrespected to send it right back to them, but again be straight forward with me about it and I will apologize and stop.

Reactions: Shaun__
Sevrin said:
PunkInDrublic said:
NoelleBright said:
While Thor's personality did help him A LOT, what would get all those women in his room in the first place is what he looked like. There are a million dudes who all look pretty much exactly the same on that website, he stood out a lot in that respect because he didn't look like anyone else. THAT, imo, is what made him so successful among women.
Could you explain this a little more? What made him stand out from all the other "dudes with tattoos"?
I think he plays the guitar. That kind of thing usually goes over pretty well when girls on MFC do it.

Ahaha, he does play guitar.
There aren't actually many tattooed guys on Chaturbate, for one. The few that are there had a completely different look, usually big buff dudes with tribal arm pieces and stuff.
Thor was more trendy attractive, like the dudes you see getting reblogged endlessly on tumblr. Tall, skinny, tattooed, facial hair. Not a unique look in and of itself, but in the land of solo male cammers it is. There wasn't anyone else who looked like him at all when he started.
Now Remi_Lebeaux has a similar look and he also gets a lot of women in his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.