AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man obsessed with cam model kills family

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean to point a finger at cam models. By "cam-modeling" I meant the industry - including customers. I'm thinking of how the pearl-clutchers out there are going to see this.

I’ve lost any will to care what pearl clutchers think at this point and I don’t like that that’s what we’re focusing on.

After showing Amato ghastly pictures of the crime scene — his father face up on the kitchen floor, his brother curled up in the storage, his mother spilled over her desk — investigators asked Amato is if he “had any remorse.”

According to the arrest affidavit, his “response was his family had been blaming him for months for ruining their lives, stealing and not following the rules of the home, so he might as well be blamed for this too.”

a man who truly is unable to have any accountability for his actions. he alone should be the blame of the death of his family. the only reason the cammodel was mentioned to get people to read this article. the title makes it appear that she was the cause. when really he was the one who made the bad choices. people blow thousands of dollars all the time on stupid shit for whatever reason, but normally don't kill their family over it. the only way the cammodel would be responsible is if she encouraged him to steal money that wasn't his and to end his family's life.

edit:
BTW they said it happened on a website called "Cam Girls". great journalism, WP. it's a streamate white label.

One of the conditions was that he cease all communication with the Bulgarian woman. According to the arrest affidavit, Amato would later explain to police that he agreed, “but he didn’t think they were fair because he felt that the Bulgarian female was his girlfriend and they had a relationship.”

we've all read this thread before. poor dude should have spent his money on a back tattoo instead.

Last edited:
I'm saddened by the loss of life.
Apparently he just complete an in patient program for sex addiction.
He was kicked out of the house when he relapsed.

This doesn't sound like a reasonable reaction, I mean normal reaction go around killing people because they were kicked out of the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osyrus
You can replace the 'obsession' with whatever else and it would have still probably lead to the same outcome. :(
The guy is a nut case plane and simple sadly. Too many unstable people out in the world and I hope they can all get the help they need and accept the fact they need to heal.

Very sad news to read about someone ruining, then killing, their family over something such as this. While I don't think it was intended to shed a bad image on cam model industry, I do believe that it was important for them to state the reason(s) why he did it.

People have done this shit for many "reasons". It just gives the bible thumpers a reason to scream for regulations. Just like with alcohol, drugs and gambling debts were excuses in the past. Extreme views about "pro-life" are excuses too, but the religious zealots are okay with that because they agree with the idea that it should be illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.