AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Man Who Named Son After Hitler

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/naz ... urt-691243

The New Jersey man who is fighting to regain custody of his young children--one of whom he named Adolf Hitler Campbell--showed up today for a Family Court hearing wearing a full Nazi uniform and a Hitler mustache.

Heath Campbell, founder of the Hitler’s Order hate group, appeared this morning at a Flemington, New Jersey courthouse for a closed hearing on his request for visitation with his youngest child, a two-year-old boy.

In November 2011, the child (and his three siblings) were taken into custody by state welfare officials, who accused Campbell, 40, and his wife of child abuse. Campbell has contended that he never neglected his children, claiming that they were seized by the state solely due to the their names (one of his daughters is JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell).

As seen above, Campbell was accompanied to court by a woman wearing a costume with a swastika on its sleeve and a Nazi Iron Eagle.

When asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge, Campbell told a TV reporter, “Well, if they’re good judges, and they’re good people, they’ll look within and not what’s on the outside.”

While Campbell's uniform appeared authentic, historical records contain no reference to Nazis carrying laptop bags.

Attachments

• nazicourtappearance.jpg
    nazicourtappearance.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 200
I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, I admire freedom of speech, even when I don't agree with what's being spoken. While I think these people are abhorrent, the fact that we tolerate them is rather admirable. They're allowed to be hateful dumbasses, and that's wonderful, because that means my own opinions can also be heard, whether or not they're popular with the majority.

On the other hand, bringing a child into the fray is an entirely different matter. I realize most people with kids want to teach them that family's beliefs, and even if I don't agree with their beliefs, I suppose that's their right as parents. (Hopefully kids in these kinds of homes can overcome their family's ideologies later on in life).

But naming your kid Hitler, and your other kid Aryan Nation... You're automatically predisposing your kids to ridicule, social exclusion, bullying, and isolation from their peers. All because you wanted your beliefs practically tattooed on their foreheads, damn the consequences.

That lack of concern for their social well-being is upsetting. It's one thing if your kid naturally doesn't fit in, but making it nearly impossible for them to, that's another matter. They may not have physically neglected their kids, but that disregard for their well-being is just... disturbing. It speaks volumes that they'll put their radical beliefs ahead of their kids, and makes me wonder if their children were always supposed to be pawns for a controversial court case regarding the freedom of speech/parenting rights.

I hope they lose custody.

CharlotteLace said:
I have mixed feelings about this.

On the one hand, I admire freedom of speech, even when I don't agree with what's being spoken. While I think these people are abhorrent, the fact that we tolerate them is rather admirable. They're allowed to be hateful dumbasses, and that's wonderful, because that means my own opinions can also be heard, whether or not they're popular with the majority.

On the other hand, bringing a child into the fray is an entirely different matter. I realize most people with kids want to teach them that family's beliefs, and even if I don't agree with their beliefs, I suppose that's their right as parents. (Hopefully kids in these kinds of homes can overcome their family's ideologies later on in life).

But naming your kid Hitler, and your other kid Aryan Nation... You're automatically predisposing your kids to ridicule, social exclusion, bullying, and isolation from their peers. All because you wanted your beliefs practically tattooed on their foreheads, damn the consequences.

That lack of concern for their social well-being is upsetting. It's one thing if your kid naturally doesn't fit in, but making it nearly impossible for them to, that's another matter. They may not have physically neglected their kids, but that disregard for their well-being is just... disturbing. It speaks volumes that they'll put their radical beliefs ahead of their kids, and makes me wonder if their children were always supposed to be pawns for a controversial court case regarding the freedom of speech/parenting rights.

Yeah! what she said.

If there is no physical child abuse, I see no reason for him to lose custody simply on the names he has given his children. That's a slippery slope that I don't think I am comfortable with.

Now, we don't know if physical child abuse has occurred or not, but many children grow up in radical house holds. Many families are radically racist but the children grow up to be open minded, many families are radically religious but have atheist/agnostic children.

I don't think the state should be allowed to dictate what we are allowed to name our children if it isn't something absolutely vulgar especially to the child (like naming your child Pieceof'Shit or Dumbass). Children are always going to find a reason to ridicule other children and a name like Alfred could be just as bad as Hitler to a child, and when they are 18 they can change it before seeking employment.

And not everyone is going to send their children to an organized school system so I definitely don't think that possible social ridicule is a reason for child abuse.

Poker_Babe said:
When asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge, Campbell told a TV reporter, “Well, if they’re good judges, and they’re good people, they’ll look within and not what’s on the outside.

I just reread that bit. I don't know if he doesn't see the absurd irony of a hate-monger hoping others will "look within" and see he's a good guy... or... I just don't know. I suddenly need alcohol.

And I just remembered this recent story:

http://www.outhousedaily.com/2013/05/man-fired-from-klu-klux-klan-after.html

TL;DR: A KKK member is suing the KKK for being racially discriminating towards him.

I'm making my drink a double. People are dumb.

So some idiot couple lost their kids because of abuse. It's only a story because they were stupid enough to name one of them Hitler. My wife has done foster care and kids are not removed for having a stupid name. Especially during a crap economy when money is tight already.
:roll:

(The kids were removed in November 2011. Think about it. And stuff like this stays private (legally) so we will probably never know the true reasons anyway. The nazi uniform crap is just a dog and pony show done by an idiot.)

Brad said:
So some idiot couple lost their kids because of abuse. It's only a story because they were stupid enough to name one of them Hitler. My wife has done foster care and kids are not removed for having a stupid name. Especially during a crap economy when money is tight already.

(The kids were removed in November 2011. Think about it. And stuff like this stays private (legally) so we will probably never know the true reasons anyway. The nazi uniform crap is just a dog and pony show done by an idiot.)

Yeah, I was about to say that I don't know the full story and don't really feel like trying to look into it. I highly doubt there wasn't some kind of abuse or drug use or something that caused the loss of custody, I really can't believe it was simply because of their name.

Reactions: Brad
BlueViolet said:
If there is no physical child abuse, I see no reason for him to lose custody simply on the names he has given his children. That's a slippery slope that I don't think I am comfortable with.

Now, we don't know if physical child abuse has occurred or not, but many children grow up in radical house holds. Many families are radically racist but the children grow up to be open minded, many families are radically religious but have atheist/agnostic children.

I don't think the state should be allowed to dictate what we are allowed to name our children if it isn't something absolutely vulgar especially to the child (like naming your child Pieceof'Shit or Dumbass). Children are always going to find a reason to ridicule other children and a name like Alfred could be just as bad as Hitler to a child, and when they are 18 they can change it before seeking employment.

And not everyone is going to send their children to an organized school system so I definitely don't think that possible social ridicule is a reason for child abuse.

I think the state was more worried about how those kids are going to be raised, or more likely brainwashed from a very young age. This family is breeding and spreading hate and they are not afraid to do it out in the open. That kind of environment to raise a kid I would consider abusive and hopefully anyone in their right mind in the legal system wouldn't give this idiot the chance to spoil his kid's life.

Reactions: emptiedglass
BlueViolet said:
Brad said:

Yeah, I was about to say that I don't know the full story and don't really feel like trying to look into it. I highly doubt there wasn't some kind of abuse or drug use or something that caused the loss of custody, I really can't believe it was simply because of their name.

We really won't be able to look into this much anyway. Child welfare cases are usually well guarded as far as the details go. I only know this stuff because Maggy has done it for so many years. Plus note that ALL the children were removed.

JordanBlack said:
I think the state was more worried about how those kids are going to be raised, or more likely brainwashed from a very young age. This family is breeding and spreading hate and they are not afraid to do it out in the open. That kind of environment to raise a kid I would consider abusive and hopefully anyone in their right mind in the legal system wouldn't give this idiot the chance to spoil his kid's life.

The Westboro Baptist Church and members of the KKK still have the right to raise their children and do without government interference. I mean, I consider it mentally abusive as well, but the state rarely ever cares about a child's psychological interests if they aren't being physically abused because that's also a slippery slope.

I do think it's brainwashing, but as I said, radical religious parenting can also be a form of brainwashing that can be overcome in adulthood.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/nyregion/20hitler.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The authorities removed the children from their parents’ care on Jan. 9., according to the local police. Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, said confidentiality rules prevented her from commenting on the case, but that the state would not remove a child based on a name.

There were reasons the children were removed and they had nothing to do with the names.

CharlotteLace said:

People this fanatical about Nazism usually home school their children, and only keep company with others just a fanatical. Pretty much like being in a cult. So this probably wasn't even a factor to them when it came to naming their children. They probably figured that anyone who has a problem with their kids' names, are not the kind of people that they will keep company with.

Bocefish said:
While Campbell's uniform appeared authentic, historical records contain no reference to Nazis carrying laptop bags.

Ya think? I wonder what genius researched historical records to discover that newsworthy tidbit.
I believe that was the author's way of "clowning" on the guy.

CharlotteLace said:
Poker_Babe said:
When asked if wearing the Nazi uniform would hurt him in the eyes of the Family Court judge, Campbell told a TV reporter, “Well, if they’re good judges, and they’re good people, they’ll look within and not what’s on the outside.

I just reread that bit. I don't know if he doesn't see the absurd irony of a hate-monger hoping others will "look within" and see he's a good guy... or... I just don't know. I suddenly need alcohol.

And I just remembered this recent story:

http://www.outhousedaily.com/2013/05/man-fired-from-klu-klux-klan-after.html

TL;DR: A KKK member is suing the KKK for being racially discriminating towards him.

I'm making my drink a double. People are dumb.
LOL I know... so I wonder if he realizes that he's not "a good guy" being as though he himself can't look past the color of someone's skin (which is on the outside).
If he truly wanted to get his kids back, he wouldn't be trying to turn this into a political circus, and show some respect for the judicial system by at least wearing proper court room attire.

Bocefish said:
emptiedglass said:
I can only imagine how much suffering a person bearing such a name would be forced to endure until they could get it changed.

Which reminded me of:

Every time I see the title of this thread I see "A Boy Named Sue" for some reason. Great song.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
JerryBoBerry said:

The authorities removed the children from their parents’ care on Jan. 9., according to the local police. Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the New Jersey Division of Youth and Family Services, said confidentiality rules prevented her from commenting on the case, but that the state would not remove a child based on a name.

There were reasons the children were removed and they had nothing to do with the names.

Thanks for posting that one Jerry. Did you happen to notice the dates?
:think:

It appears that the kids were taken on January 9th, 2009 from reading the article in your link and then taken yet again on November, 2011 according to the first article that Poker Babe posted. So if I am reading that correctly it looks like they are no strangers to having their kids removed by Family Services or at acting like total dumb asses.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Brad said:
JerryBoBerry said:

Thanks for posting that one Jerry. Did you happen to notice the dates?
:think:

It appears that the kids were taken on January 9th, 2009 from reading the article in your link and then taken yet again on November, 2011 according to the first article that Poker Babe posted. So if I am reading that correctly it looks like they are no strangers to having their kids removed by Family Services or at acting like total dumb asses.
Yes, when i went looking for info on it i purposely looked for the oldest material i could find. I figured it would be the most free of bullcrap. I believe the most recent i found says they are having another girl now and planning the same name scheme.

I am under the impression they are loving the infamy. If you look up their names they have done a LOT of interviews.

Reactions: Brad
Status
Not open for further replies.