AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manhole Covers... What the hell is this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So I feel dumb but I can't see to find an answer online.
A model had this on her profile - someone had put it there by mistake or she had.

I have no idea what it means in a sexual reference, can someone enlighten me?

I would assume the "manhole" is a vagina, right? But then is the "cover" meaning what exactly? I have plenty of thoughts of what it might be but feel they are all wrong.

So I feel dumb but I can't see to find an answer online.
A model had this on her profile - someone had put it there by mistake or she had.

I have no idea what it means in a sexual reference, can someone enlighten me?

I would assume the "manhole" is a vagina, right? But then is the "cover" meaning what exactly? I have plenty of thoughts of what it might be but feel they are all wrong.
I feel like something is missing from this post. A screenshot or something?

She is an EU woman and on her stream, she or someone else had put "Manhole Covers" on her video stream - as text on OBS.
I am really not sure what it is - ASSUMING it was meant something sexual. She didn't explain either but she did say she knew, but she was too distracted with trying to remove it.

I was just curious about what it is IF it is anything sexual.

None of you have heard of the term "Manhole Covers" in some sexual reference way? If so, then maybe it was just some weird error that her admin/boss or someone put on OBS.

She is an EU woman and on her stream, she or someone else had put "Manhole Covers" on her video stream - as text on OBS.
I am really not sure what it is - ASSUMING it was meant something sexual. She didn't explain either but she did say she knew, but she was too distracted with trying to remove it.

I was just curious about what it is IF it is anything sexual.

None of you have heard of the term "Manhole Covers" in some sexual reference way? If so, then maybe it was just some weird error that her admin/boss or someone put on OBS.

It can mean: Sanitary pad/tampon or granny panties/big panties. Maybe she wanted to sell something but saw it was against the rules?

EDIT: It is also slang for asshole.

It can mean: Sanitary pad/tampon or granny panties/big panties. Maybe she wanted to sell something but saw it was against the rules?

Ahh, never even thought of that. I referenced the article I did because it seemed to be hitting the news just a day or so prior to his post.

Reactions: Aiden Peach
A manhole cover is a removable plate forming the lid over the opening of a manhole, an opening large enough for a person to pass through that is used as an access point for maintenance and other work on an underground utility vault or pipe. It is designed to prevent anyone or anything from falling in, and to keep out unauthorized persons and material.

Ancient Roman sewer grate made out of lime sandstone, 1st century AD, excavated at Vindobona (present-day Vienna)
Manhole covers date back at least to the era of ancient Rome, which had sewer grates made from stone.

Manhole covers are often made out of cast iron, concrete or a combination of the two. This makes them inexpensive, strong, and heavy, usually weighing more than 113 kilograms (249 lb). The weight helps to keep them in place when traffic passes over them, and makes it difficult for unauthorized people without suitable tools to remove them.

Manhole covers may also be made from glass-reinforced plastic or other composite material(especially in Europe, or where cover theft is of concern). Because of law restricting acceptable manual handling weights, Europe has seen a move towards lighter weight composite manhole cover materials, which also have the benefits of greater slip resistance and electrical insulating properties.

A manhole cover sits on a metal base, with a smaller inset rim which fits the cover. The base and cover are sometimes called "castings", because they are usually made by a casting process, typically sand-casting techniques.[1]
The covers usually feature "pick holes", into which a hook handle tool is inserted to lift them. Pick holes can be concealed for a more watertight lid, or can allow light to shine through. A manhole pick or hook is typically used to lift them, though other tools can be used as well, including electromagnets.

Painted manhole cover in Osaka, Japan
Although the covers are too large to be easily collectible, their ubiquity and the many patterns and descriptions printed on them has led some people to collect pictures of covers from around the world. According to Remo Camerota, the author of a book on the subject titled Drainspotting, 95% of Japanese municipalities have their own cover design, often with colorful inlaid paint.[2]

Despite their weight and cumbersome nature, manhole covers are sometimes stolen, usually for resale as scrap, particularly when metal prices rise.[3][4][5][6]

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mintx and NotYou
Manhole cover?
Don't you mean 'maintenance hole'cover?

:haha: kiddiing kidding.
Was just in regards to what Berkeley did to change the names of manholes to something gender neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.