AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manycam + Mac + Chaturbate + HD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2016
France
fr.chaturbate.com
MFC Username
Le_pierrot
Chaturbate Username
Le_pierrot
Sorry for my english, I'm french :D
I tried to read all the poste about my problem, and I didn't find any answer or maybe I missed it !

I broadcast with my Macbook air 2012 and I use Manycam (25$ version) 4.0.5.2. for put an DMCA image on my video and for use setting color of my cam.

My problem is that I just can broadcast in 320*240.
If I choose a better quality it's not working (black screen / frozen image), even if I choose in manycam setting the same quality that in chaturbate : 640*480 or 800*600...

I tried with another webcam... same problem.

(I have the lasted version of google chrome / safari / firefox and Flash stuff.... )
When I asked cb and manycam : automatic answer about quality... and basic test to do... 0 good answer

If you have any idea to help me :happy::angelic:
Thanks

same thing happened to me. Ive seen people on CB broadcasting in HD with Manycam so IT definitely possible. I would love to figure out how to use maniac with HD.

Reactions: Le_pierrot
Manycam now claims they have issues with Flash based websites and their software on Mac. They have no ETA on a resolution...what a rip off.. by the dates on the websites ive found complaining about the 320x240 resolution they have had this issue for a while....yet they let people go on buying the software right up til today ...knowing it wont work.
( i bought my copy last week and have spent days trying to figure this out...only to learn there is no fix )
brutal.

I always had the dimension problem with manycam so I switched over to Camtwist. My FPS actually go up if I choose a higher dimension for some reason. Like I can get 24-30 FPS on Chaturbate with Camtwist.. If I use it with MFC, It averages about 15-20FPS It sucks that you paid for manycam because Camtwist is free and a little more superior in my opinion. This is the program I use to Splitcam.

Have you tried changing the dimensions on the manycam app and making sure you choose the same dimensions when configuring your cam on CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.