AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ManyVids - Call/text me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2017
Chaturbate Username
honeebunny
Hi, hope I'm posting this in right place and that it hasn't been asked before, but I'm looking for opinions from either other models or buyers who have used the text me/call me option on manyvids. What kind of prices did you set, what kind of rules do you apply?
Also I would never give out my real number for obvious reasons, so what do you use to get around that/your area code? I've found apps that say they can do it (a week free, then payments lol) and was wondering if there's any people.who have used this.
Also, any recommendations/warnings/stories appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

Hi, hope I'm posting this in right place and that it hasn't been asked before, but I'm looking for opinions from either other models or buyers who have used the text me/call me option on manyvids. What kind of prices did you set, what kind of rules do you apply?
Also I would never give out my real number for obvious reasons, so what do you use to get around that/your area code? I've found apps that say they can do it (a week free, then payments lol) and was wondering if there's any people.who have used this.
Also, any recommendations/warnings/stories appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!
I have mine set at the highest price it would allow, which I believe is $349.99. It's been about 9 mos now. I don't actually want anyone to buy it, I only did it to add another service, for profile ranking points (it counts as an extra service). No one has ever bought it, which suits me just fine :) I would take it off completely at this point, but I have not figured out how yet. It's not my current number, so if anyone does buy it, they will have to get a refund anyway.

ETA; I stated this clearly, just in case tho; "I will answer when I am awake and available, for chat only. " Which right now, is never. In that context anyways. Also nvm, my profile has an option to delete it. Thx for reminder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.