AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Manyvids.com launched their own Redeem vid functionality!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2014
www.manyvids.com
Manyvids actually launched a redeem feature all in one this week. Ive been using it and its amazing. I already uploaded my vids on Manyvids.com for sale, so whats cool is I dont have to re upload again to another site. I sell all my vids on manyvids, and If someone tips me on MFC or Chaturbate, I create a MV link on manyvids and just give him that link. Its freaking simple as that...
I even attached screenshots. Camredeem.com is fine but with manyvids.com adding their whote website concept as a simple new functionality, camredeem is obsolete. Manyvids design and overall look and feel also is far superior... Camredeem has been in BETA for like 3 years now, and doesnt seem to have a serious crew and team behind it... and not much support on it... In addition, you have to reupload all your vids there, which is annoying. I prefer to upload all my vids on manyvids, sell them there AND create redeemable links for people who tip me instead of buying directly on manyvids.
PS: they also added a block preview feature, so lets say your new vid you dont want to make 9 second preview, you dont have to!

byyFnyR.jpg

4g46F6N.jpg

Re: Manyvids.com launched their own Redeem vid functionality

This looks awesome, do the ManyVids rules allow you to share video links that were paid for elsewhere? I could see them taking issue with that. I hope not though, this looks really useful!
Personally I will probably continue using Camredeem & mediafire, at least for now, since I can upload better quality files there.

Just curious, was therea point to sending me a pm with the exact same info you posted publicly and in another thread?

Reactions: RebeccaT and Gen

KamikaziKitty said:
Just curious, was therea point to sending me a pm with the exact same info you posted publicly and in another thread?

it showed the PM in my outbox so wasn't sure if PM worked... also lots of girls were asking about the same things so I figured this information would be best used as a thread!

Jessi said:
This looks awesome, do the ManyVids rules allow you to share video links that were paid for elsewhere? I could see them taking issue with that. I hope not though, this looks really useful!
Personally I will probably continue using Camredeem & mediafire, at least for now, since I can upload better quality files there.

that's the whole point of it! The user just uses the link and gets your vid in his manyvids library for free (after he tipped you on MFC for example) The link costs about 50 cents if you buy 100 or 1$ if you buy 25. Usually I sell my vids for around 300 tokens so 50 cents is cheap for the amount of time I saved uploading my vids to another site like cam redeem.

On top of that there is no limit of how many vids you can store on manyvids.com ;)

What do you mean by better quality files? I believe the limit upload on MV is 1 GB. Some of my 10-15 min vids are shot in HD and only were about 700mb

JustJessie said:
It looks like you have to pay to generate the link for the video.

Camredeem though soon out of beta you will have to pay too. 50 cents per link isn't much, and your vid is also up for sale on the site too which can generate it's own money. Mediafire and Camredeem don't have a storefront!

Reactions: NicoleRiley

exclusivebabi said:
What do you mean by better quality files? I believe the limit upload on MV is 1 GB. Some of my 10-15 min vids are shot in HD and only were about 700mb

Some videos being sold by models on mfc are hitting above 2GB easily now for that length..

JerryBoBerry said:
exclusivebabi said:

Some videos being sold by models on mfc are hitting above 2GB easily now for that length..

that is way too high... optimized vids shouldn't be over 1GB for that length... even then if you request manyvids to increase the limit they might. They are pretty responsive to their models requests. I perso ally don't need that much!

Reactions: Fay_Galore
Status
Not open for further replies.