AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marco Polo (Netflix)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loganlee

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Sep 18, 2014
Quoting a press release on Entertainment Weekly.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/28/netflix-marco-polo-premiere/

Netflix has announced a Dec. 12 premiere date for the 10-episode original series Marco Polo, a historical saga which focuses on Polo’s sojourn into 13th-century China, then ruled by Kublai Khan.
According to a press release, the drama will be rife with warfare, manipulation, and sexual intrigue, as well as a global cast featuring Italian newcomer Lorenzo Richelmy as the titular character, Chinese actress Zhu Zhu as Polo’s love interest, Joan Chen as Empress Chabi, and Benedict Wong as Kublai Khan.
Netflix also released five sneak-peek photos in anticipation for the show’s premiere. If the last photo is any indication, there might be some real Outlander-esque shenanigans in this joint—Italian explorer-style.

More in-depth coverage in the following link:
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...etflix-kublai-khan-20140921-story.html#page=1

Those of you who know me from my Instagram, Twitter and modelling FB would know I had two (featured extra) roles in the series. *shameless self-promotion*

I can't share spoilers about the episodes I'm in since the PR people for the show are EVERYWHERE (I was given a warning in a Bioware fan forum which I thought was a very small and exclusive space.) :woops:

All I can share right now is that there's a lot of naked Asian women, including myself. NAKED WOMEN FTW.

I also got to grope Lorenzo. :drool: :mrgreen:

HEY GUYS.

A teeny bit bummed I didn’t make it into the trailer but there’s already so much going on. However, hopefully I make it into the final cut of the series!

I saw a fellow model (with the smoke) and our dance-movement instructor Paola Blanton (on a swing). I was on the bed opposite the swing.

loganlee said:
HEY GUYS.

A teeny bit bummed I didn’t make it into the trailer but there’s already so much going on. However, hopefully I make it into the final cut of the series!

I saw a fellow model (with the smoke) and our dance-movement instructor Paola Blanton (on a swing). I was on the bed opposite the swing.

I'm about 5 episodes into the 10 currently on Netflix. Were you the lovely with the shaved head? You definitely added to the scene. :thumbleft:

Reactions: KayleePond
Love historical shows! I have to watch this!

Reactions: KayleePond
I just watched the episode you are in, then happened to come across this thread (I had no idea I anyone from here was in the show! So cool!)

Given that you have a shaven head, I was surprised that you were included as one of the women up for selection. Much like I was surprised that the chinese "infiltrator" had a heart shaped shave on her downstairs. Did it take any special convincing or did they have any kind of explanation for why that would fit in with the time period?

I hope none of this offends, I am just genuinely curious since the show creators seem to have gone to such great lengths to make it look extremely authentic and accurate (even though it may not be, I am still ultra impressed with the sets and costumes.)

Was it a fun experience, was it cold standing there in the nude? Most of all, where was it filmed? I have been so curious :)

Thanks in advance if you take the time to answer and congrats on your role!

Ahem, I wasn't just a baldie throughout...

tumblr_ngl1f701V11r19ulzo2_400.gif

tumblr_ngl1f701V11r19ulzo1_400.gif

I also appear MANY times both with and without a wig, mostly the former for obvious reasons.

And yes, the line-up scene was too fucking cold.

On the other hand, the orgies were too fucking warm. I refused the mandatory "modesty" robes they wanted me to wear in between takes.

Producer Dan Minahan (of Game of Thrones fame) wanted me to be an "exotic find" to be delivered to the Khan to widen his tastes, thus my bald character.

In my own personal canon, I imagine that the bald girl and the one with hair were estranged sisters of a sort.

I went to look up images (haven't seen the whole thing yet) of Olivia Cheng's snatch and it seems to me the heart shaped pubes were likely unfortunate editing/angle.

She was wearing a stick on modesty panel or C-string with a tuft of fake pubes in real life.

Duuuuuude, this is AMAZING! Congratulations, this is quite epic and you look absolutely glorious. You totally stand out, in a good way, and I found myself intrigued with your character. I thought it added to the show, for sure. I took noticed of you without even seeing this thread!

I would like to watch more of this show, especially now that I get to look for you in it!

As far as the show itself, I am loving it so far! We had a hard time with the episode where...

they broke the little girl's foot to bind her feet. MrPond actually said out loud before it happened, as the story was being told, "If they break this little girl's foot I might be over this show." And then they did so...I REALLY like it so far and think that we'll probably continue it though!

Seriously though, it's so cool that you're in this! Great job, you were perfect (and super sexy)!

Reactions: LilyEvans
Oh wow that is really cool, I love the idea of the exotic find delivered to the Khan, I never even thought of something like that!! It really adds to the story.

I just finished the finale and holy shit this turned out to be an AMAZING series. I :h: Sifu (Hundred Eyes, hope I spelled it right) so very much! Has anyone else finished it? I'll be sure to not post any spoilers for those who have not yet discovered this incredible show.

I binged watched this one hard...i think popped it the first day and finished it the next.
Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next season.

Logan...congrats on being apart of this, because its a good one.
Hope to see more of you in it. <fingers crossed>.

I think its a lot of fun and well done and that's a difficult thing to pull off.

Marco is not my fav. character which some ppl will understand I think.
100 Eyes, Kublai (of course) and Mei Lin (jesus watch out for her hair scrunchies of death!) so far are my fav's

Reactions: Sevrin
Just did marathon run of all 10 episodes yesterday. Okay, technically into this morning until 4am as well. :-D
Overall I liked it, kind of got you hooked on it pretty good.

Didn't care for Marco as much as I thought I should for a main character. And Kublai was kind of annoying with his killing off people for every little reason he felt like. I would have booked it out of there the first time he gave me that gold travel pass. Used that to get out of his land, then melted it down for travel money the rest of the way home.

But overall I'm hoping for a 2nd season. All the other subplots were enough to keep it going.

Status
Not open for further replies.