AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Marker Mania

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Maybe they will remain on Mondays since MMM seems to be a fun shortcut for Marker Mania Mondays... but either way I figure I will make a thread to keep the screen caps in.

Here are today's entries!

Mr E decided to take over my left big toe...

And of course, Ted claimed his usual zone...

There weren't many entries today, but the ones who made it were awesome! Let's hope for even more participants next time. :pray:

Attachments

• mondaymarkers.png
    mondaymarkers.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,301
  • mrEtoe.png
    mrEtoe.png
    147.5 KB · Views: 1,301
  • tedisawesome.jpg
    tedisawesome.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,300
Reactions: AngelicTease
I do wish I'd had the money to participate, perhaps I'll get another job soon and I'll join in.

Looks like fun. I guess since next Monday is a holiday, I could have a chance at this. Unless, of course, you're not going to be on, Amber, considering it's a holiday.

Resurrecting for a new Marker Mania Monday post! Today (once it got rolling) was a super fun one. Thanks to everyone who played!

Attachments

• markermonday3.jpg
    markermonday3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 955
WOW! Love the "FuckThaPolice" LOL, instantly spotted that one! What kinda markers do you use? I have washable ones, and they smear horribly :-/

Eva_ChangeN said:
WOW! Love the "FuckThaPolice" LOL, instantly spotted that one! What kinda markers do you use? I have washable ones, and they smear horribly :-/

That one was because some guy named "POLICE_" came in and called Jolene (under her prem name) a "twat." You can't see it, but one of things on Amber's left leg says "(Jolene's prem name, hidden in case she doesn't want it known)=twat"

Crayola washables. Both the regular size and the little ones... I forget what the little ones are called but they have cool colors. They do smear, just gotta be careful. Take my right arm with "RoyDivision" as example... all smudgy in my "elbow pit" (accidently called armpit at one point of the show.)

AmberCutie said:
Crayola washables. Both the regular size and the little ones... I forget what the little ones are called but they have cool colors. They do smear, just gotta be careful. Take my right arm with "RoyDivision" as example... all smudgy in my "elbow pit" (accidently called armpit at one point of the show.)

I use those ones too, do you find some of the colours arn't as washable as they're meant to be?
Also I love how your handwriting is sooo neat, when I write on myself it's usually hard to read and random letters end up back to front where I get confused!

I have the same markers, but I guess I just get all crazy and smear them like crazy. I had the violet try to stain, but used nail polish remover to get it off ;)

Mikeythegeek said:
Eva_ChangeN said:

That one was because some guy named "POLICE_" came in and called Jolene (under her prem name) a "twat." You can't see it, but one of things on Amber's left leg says "(Jolene's prem name, hidden in case she doesn't want it known)=twat"

Hahaha!
What the hell was up with that guy anyway?!?
I was just glad Amber allowed me to tip for "Fuck da POLICE__"
I had fun!

P.s.
Thank you for your consideration in keeping my super-secret-yet-often-unmasked identity safe ;)

Update! Last week... right? :think: losing track of time this month I swear.

Attachments

• markermondaymarch.jpg
    markermondaymarch.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 683
Yesterday's saving grace was Marker Mania! Thank you to all of you who participated. :)

Attachments

• mofunnertoes.jpg
    mofunnertoes.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 574
  • may30markers2.jpg
    may30markers2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 574
  • may30markers1.jpg
    may30markers1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 574
From July 4th!

Attachments

• markermondayjuly4.4.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.4.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 492
  • markermondayjuly4.2.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 491
  • markermondayjuly4.3.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 491
  • markermondayjuly4.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 491
  • markermondayjuly4.6.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.6.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 491
  • markermondayjuly4.7.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.7.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 491
  • markermondayjuly4.5.jpg
    markermondayjuly4.5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 491
funny thing is, looks better on Amber than some of the chicks who (I think) put 70 indiscriminate cheap tattoos on themselves :p

Mikeythegeek said:
bawksy said:
I love how Mikey always ends up on the ass
Just not your ass, bawksy. The asses I appear on must meet a very high standard. Yours ain't even close.
Now we all wonder how good Mikey knows Bawsky's ass already so he can grade it. :lol:

We had Marker Tuesday this week. :)

Attachments

• markertuesdayaug9.6.JPG
    markertuesdayaug9.6.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 364
  • markertuesdayaug9.5.jpg
    markertuesdayaug9.5.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 364
  • markertuesdayaug9.4.jpg
    markertuesdayaug9.4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 364
  • markertuesdayaug9.3.jpg