AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Martha Stewart on Bieber Roast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highlight for me was Ron Burgundy and seeing Chappelle. Thought Hannibal had the best set.
A1hJk0u.jpg

Miss_D said:
Yeah cuz lets be serious for a moment… he's not that witty to make his own jokes…lol

well to be honest I assumed someone wrote martha's too though... She was funny but my immediate reaction was wonder who wrote her jokes :think:

The writers names all appear in the credits of the show, just nobody usually looks at them even. I have some friends who write for such shows and their job is to make awesome jokes but that also seem to fit with the person who is telling them so it sounds like they could have done it themselves. They do sometimes show up to writers meetings with some of their own jokes if they have any though.

Leigh said:
The writers names all appear in the credits of the show, just nobody usually looks at them even. I have some friends who write for such shows and their job is to make awesome jokes but that also seem to fit with the person who is telling them so it sounds like they could have done it themselves. They do sometimes show up to writers meetings with some of their own jokes if they have any though.

I always assume all the non-comedians have the writers do most of it for them.. ie Shaq, Snoop, etc...

but I guess even the comedians have extra writers helping too... think like SNL... that's funny people + a team of writers. Kevin Hart could be like look.. working on a lot of movies this week help me out etc. :lol:

LuckySmiles said:
Miss_D said:
Yeah cuz lets be serious for a moment… he's not that witty to make his own jokes…lol

well to be honest I assumed someone wrote martha's too though... She was funny but my immediate reaction was wonder who wrote her jokes :think:

Yeah, clearly not written by her. Her delivery was honestly terrible, like it was her first time reading the jokes.

That sounds like I'm being a downer.. Everything she said was funny but it was cringey to me because it didn't seem like anything she would every say. I grew up watching Martha Stewart.. She was definitely there for shock value.

LacieLaPlante said:
it didn't seem like anything she would every say.

I've always imagined she has a mouth like a dock worker when she's not on camera.

I mean she's a person though... just an old person haha. She was a model in the 60's...he's a model...I could see her smoking and gettin down in a 3-some with the biebs. hahaha

1OfPRDw.jpg

Reactions: helloimc
Yall got any favorite roasters from past shows? Loved Andy Samberg.

You a passive aggressive sweetheart Jonah

Reactions: Miss_D
LuckySmiles said:
Miss_D said:

Lol Oh Im sure! But I was just being extra sarcastic cuz... well…biebs :lol:

TFHOsrh.jpg

Hannibal was by far my favorite. I loved the way he delivered his jokes & the fact that it appeared that anytime the camera cut to him he was wearing different glasses. Martha was good but you could tell that someone else wrote her jokes & she was kinda just there for the paycheck & to try to spark interest in her brand again.

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
Reactions: EmmaSage
Status
Not open for further replies.