AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Me again - Public or Privats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She DONT do a COMPROMISS thats the ONLY problem.

And sure i talked with her too about that, but she wont agree and actually i was searching for some tips, how to agument to her. I mean she dont even want to try to change her life...

BrandonHeat said:
She DONT do a COMPROMISS thats the ONLY problem.

And sure i talked with her too about that, but she wont agree and actually i was searching for some tips, how to agument to her. I mean she dont even want to try to change her life...
because she shouldn't have too, you have a problem, not her. The only problem she has is you. Jesus dude, this is like arguing with a pissed off 3 year old.

Bocefish said:
What part of accept her job or move on is so difficult for this mook to understand? :woops:

I understood this, but actually i want to try that with hr tahts why iaim here for. To break up with her, i didnt register here, only to understand better - to be able to stand this better with her and understand - but as more far we go, the more i cant understand why she wont try to catch chance.....

Then break up with her. Here, maybe this will help.

She doesn't love you. She's lying to you. She chooses her work instead of your relationship. She cums when she does privates with theses fanboys and they mean more to her than you do because they give her money and don't try to tell her how to do her job.

AmberCutie said:

She doesn't love you. She's lying to you. She chooses her work instead of your relationship. She cums when she does privates with theses fanboys and they mean more to her than you do because they give her money and don't try to tell her how to do her job.
I love you.

Jebbaz said:
AmberCutie said:

I love you.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Go Amber, Go Amber :dance:

Talking in circles and not listening is the perfect prescription to end any relationship. All the answers this guys seeks have been provided, he just refuses to recognize and accept them.

AmberCutie said:

OMFG I love this.. I can't take it anymore either! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob5: :blob7: :blob1: :blob8:

(ps: i'm going to hell)

You remind me of my boyfriend's mother. That's a bad thing, btw.

You: It really makes me uncomfortable to have you do prvts
Her: Sorry babe, but this is how I make money
You: You can't LIKE this, why do it?
Her: I don't like it but my regulars do, and I promised them
You: Promise me you won't
Her: I can't, because it makes me money
You: Just try it
Her: k
*makes a little more money*
You: See? Please don't do them
Her: I know I made more money for that short period of time, but I'm losing regulars. I want to do privates
You: This is really hard for me to accept, I don't get it
Her: This is because MFC is a very strange culture, I know you don't understand how it works, but I do. Trust me?
You: I do trust you. It might help me if I just didn't know about when or if you do prvts.
Her: That's fine, and I promise to be honest about everything so long as you can be supportive. I don't want to lie to you.
You: I will be supportive.
Her: oh my love! Let us have wild trustworthy sexy-time for hours and hours because I love you and your supportive ways!

And everyone is happy.

AmberCutie said:

^^^^^ This is good too.

PinUpKittie said:
AmberCutie said:

^^^^^ This is good too.

I LOL'D

Thats the talk i would wish for, PinUpKittie.

But thats never this way, since she dont have any interest in sex, while she works. Only at free days.

And if she would be that way, it would be different. But sadly she just say no and cancel talk and do like take it or go die.

If she would just TRY it, i would be happy. But she wont... Thats all i want, that she try that a few days more thats just allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
And yes, other opinion is sadly break up.

BrandonHeat said:

But thats never this way, since she dont have any interest in sex, while she works. Only at free days.

And if she would be that way, it would be different. But sadly she just say no and cancel talk and do like take it or go die.

If she would just TRY it, i would be happy. But she wont... Thats all i want, that she try that a few days more thats just allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Seems to me like she did her part of that conversation already, but you never said your part. She already tried it for a few days. Have you ever said "do what you want as long as I don't have to know'?

Try it! Maybe that's why she isn't horny. You haven't said you'll let her have her way with MFC.

TRY IT. MAKE WILDLY SUPPORTIVE SEXY TIME!

You say she didn't compromise??? Really, read your post below...what I made red IS a compromise...she tried it for a couple days and you changed your mind. :violin:

BrandonHeat said:
Hello again, its me :p

So here comes my question or well, my problem!

PLease keep in mind if i say something bad, i dont mean it that bad actually, iam really not here to piss anyone off or something! So please forgive me already ;)

Do u girls do PRIVATS or PUBLICs only ? Or both ?

I ask this with the background, that my Girlfriend(WHich works on cam), actually earn ALOT of "soft"public shows (No Toys or anal or somehing like this) and only small amount of fingers :p She earns more then with privats with that.

I asked her to dont do any privats for 2 days, just for test, and in this 2 days, she had she best earning ever.

But now she told me, that she will do privats with her long fanboys anyway. I asked her why she decide this, when she can stop use any toys and fake her orgams. She say accept this please. I ask her why, when she have chance to stop this COMPLETLY. then she say "i promised already". Nice. She did promise me too. And he means more then me ?

Now i think that she likes the privats and her work is more important then me and my feelings.. Can someone advice me what to do, besides break with her ? I dont want to loos her, but i cant go on this way, please someone give me good advice how i could solve that... Iam really down at the moment, i think i cant anymore and we will loos each other becaus of this, becaus its not understandable for me why she decide this way, when she can stop that... please someone know a solution for me ???

You: WAA WAA WAAA she wont listen!

IF she did make more $ when she listened to you, then APPARENTLY she is going to do what she wants and its NOT about the $ but about you being an insecure little boy with no self respect, no respect or trust for others, no common sense, no drive to work things thru, no balls and no will to try and CHANGE YOURSELF! STFU! You are being a mule headed troll who refuses to learn or listen, so stop asking us. We all are wrong, your girl is cheating on you with the internet and you aren't worth her even talking to face to face

BrandonHeat said:
So for me, it means that a fanboy means more for her, then i do. Thats how i see this....

Read your own post right there...understand that??? MOVE ON!

PinUpKittie said:
BrandonHeat said:

Seems to me like she did her part of that conversation already, but you never said your part. She already tried it for a few days. Have you ever said "do what you want as long as I don't have to know'?

Try it! Maybe that's why she isn't horny. You haven't said you'll let her have her way with MFC.

TRY IT. MAKE WILDLY SUPPORTIVE SEXY TIME!

xDDDD hahaa

well, would be much better. But i already cant sleep in night anymore, since i know what she does right now. There was a time, where i didnt had any problem with that, becaus i didnt knew what she does. But then i found out what she does and that was to extreme for me, so i wanted to limit her. She did agree, but now she wont agree on anything anymore. She dont care about how i do feel with this. If she would, she would atlast try, just for me to show me that she trys for me. The same way i try for her every day and every night to dont annoy her iwth that work, becaus its destroying our relation.

Last time, she recived 500 dollar in a paket from a fanboy. She did hide that from me - she give her real adress to that guy. It disturbs me alot, now i worry alot for that, becaus he is crazy - he also wrote to me that he wants her. He noticed that she had sort of special relation to me, since she did what i did say in public chat (long ago). Then this guy start to wrote me and he understood iam her bf, he is really crazy, she tell to him, that iam a stalker and stalk her ass off. So now he have her privat adress, and she didnt told me about that, this GUY did tell me her real name and such (since she use a fake name in work).
And that took some trust of me too..

Let me edit this how it SHOULD read...

BrandonHeat said:
i cant sleep in night , since i know what she does. and that was to extreme for me, so i wanted to limit her. she wont agree on anything. She dont care about how i do feel with this. The same way i try for her every day and every night to dont annoy her iwth that work, becaus its destroying our relation. (cause your here annoying the fuck out of us, not listening)

Last time, she recived 500 dollar in a paket from a fanboy. She did hide that from me - (because...you try to limit her)she give her real adress to that guy. It disturbs me alot, now i worry alot for that, becaus he is crazy - he also wrote to me that he wants her. He noticed that she had sort of special relation to me, since she did what i did say in public chat (long ago). Then this guy start to wrote me and he understood iam her bf, he is really crazy, she tell to him, that iam a stalker and stalk her ass off. (THERES YOUR HINT) this GUY did tell me her real name and such (since she use a fake name in work).
And that took some trust of me too.. (not really)

I changed it so it reads more like what I feel is the real version. ALL your words! (Except mine in red.) all I did was delete the BS in the middle about you....

Then this guy start to wrote me and he understood iam her bf, he is really crazy, she tell to him, that iam a stalker and stalk her ass off. So now he have her privat adress, and she didnt told me about that, this GUY did tell me her real name and such (since she use a fake name in work).
And that took some trust of me too..

That's funny because I was wondering if this story was going to end up with her somehow dead or beaten...

If I can't have you... Nobody can! Jebb is right sounds like a 3 year old, can't have his way then nobody gets it!

Completely off topic here but omg 1000 posts yaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :dance:

Back on topic, Brandon doesn't seem to respond to abuse or kindness. I dont know how to help that at all.

AmberCutie said:

I was thinking this, but I didn't want to give the oversensitive prick the courtesy of my attention.

Cassidy Nicole said:
AlexLady said:
I'm getting a feeling that he isn't really her boyfriend, he's just some fan who wants more than he will ever have.

i thought the same thing..... :think:
Me 3! Which is mostly why I haven't commented, just read with amusement...but I had to comment on this astute observation!

Also thought the novelist guy would like this thread too :)

FluffyDoll said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
AlexLady said:
I'm getting a feeling that he isn't really her boyfriend, he's just some fan who wants more than he will ever have.

i thought the same thing..... :think:
Me 3! Which is mostly why I haven't commented, just read with amusement...but I had to comment on this astute observation!

Also thought the novelist guy would like this thread too :)

All of the above crossed my mind too, but a real fan wouldn't be that stoopid. :lol:

AlexLady said:

Me as well... :clap:

I think a better way to word it is that they are in a relationship but he's taking it a lot more serious than she is. Meaning, they're just dating and she is treating it as such, but he thinks they're in a super serious relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.