AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Me again - Public or Privats?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Till she logs back in while hes at the store........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope for her sake she dumps him... I hate to wish ill on the guy but dammit he's a control freak.

BrandonHeat said:
Thanks for fast answers.
But then she lies to me, since she always say how much she hates... And yes, i do a terrible work too and she dont say something about this, since iam hurting people. But thats different, becaus if i would have the chance dont hurt peopl and earn more, i would do that. But she decides to do it anyway... i dont get that...

Anyone else creeped out by the fact that he says he hurts people for a living?

Sevrin said:
BrandonHeat said:
Thanks for fast answers.
But then she lies to me, since she always say how much she hates... And yes, i do a terrible work too and she dont say something about this, since iam hurting people. But thats different, becaus if i would have the chance dont hurt peopl and earn more, i would do that. But she decides to do it anyway... i dont get that...

With all the broken English, I actually missed that the first time I read it. Yeah, that's far worse of a living and really has no room to judge his girl for what she does. Unless he's a boxer or pro wrestler or something. :)

Right. :think:

Anyway, if they worked things out, then that's fine. If not, I guess we'll hear about it.

Only soldier I know really well describes his job as teaching others to hurt people efficiently.

I love my Uncle come to think of it...

edit... ok so I should have quoted that post before it disappeared.

AmberCutie said:
Sevrin said:
BrandonHeat said:
Thanks for fast answers.

With all the broken English, I actually missed that the first time I read it. Yeah, that's far worse of a living and really has no room to judge his girl for what she does. Unless he's a boxer or pro wrestler or something. :)

I didn't miss it and things started adding up quickly why she has not straight up told him not to let the door hit him in the ass on the way out of her life.

AlexLady said:
There are a lot of jobs like that; cops, military, and so on.

Yup... all my LEO and Military buds say they hurt people for a living instead of saying they're a Police Officer or Soldier, lolz. Perhaps I'm just not as much of a glass half full sorta person. My first thought was some sort of mob enforcer or something along those lines. If I'm not mistaken, camming is illegal in Russia or maybe it's Romania, or both...I dunno.

I just hope it ends peacefully and we no longer have to listen to him whine about it anymore.

103 posts since SUNDAY? Geez louise I'm starting to suspect the original poster on this topic is an abuse fetishist. Normally I charge by the minute to abuse people, I feel that by even delving into this topic too deeply I'd be giving a perfectly good service away for free.

By reading this thread, I have nothing really to say other than I feel super mature and confident right now.

And that I laughed at LovelyLemon's post.

:whistle:

NOTE: All quotes not named are by BrandonHeat. Every time I say "you", I am refering to BrandonHeat, even if someone else was quoted directly before.

I asked her to dont do any privats for 2 days, just for test, and in this 2 days, she had she best earning ever.

So she compromised for you. Good, that shows you that she cares enough to at least listen to what you say and try something for a reasonable amount of time.

But now she told me, that she will do privats with her long fanboys anyway. I asked her why she decide this, when she can stop use any toys and fake her orgams. She say accept this please. I ask her why, when she have chance to stop this COMPLETLY. then she say "i promised already". Nice. She did promise me too. And he means more then me ?

1. I promise someone I will take them pvt in three days when something is done.
2. I don't take them pvt in three days.
3. They never tip me again, and go to the lounge, where they start talking shit about me. Suddenly, not only did I lose their income, but I lose the income from about 100 other people. Probably more.

No, her promise to them doesn't mean more to her emotionally than her promise to you. But it does mean more to her FINANCIALLY. Here's what I've learned on mfc- no matter how much you apologize for breaking a promise to your fans, no matter how good the reason you couldn't make that promise (I'm sorry, I was sick, I couldn't get on camera), a broken promise will cost you a shitton of money. My earnings went from $100/day to $250 a week because of a broken promise. And the only reason the promise was broken was because my computer crashed and it took me three days to straighten it out. I even got on that very day with my Master's computer to tell everyone that I couldn't make it, why, and when I was likely to be on again.

But she dont enjoy or like them. She hates them and told me she have pain already becaus always had to use toys. And now she decide to do them anyway, even when she earn LESS money by this. And as she told me, its her only aim... Iam confused, really..

I am going to answer this one with the quote:

kayceecane said:
if she quits doing privates or groups it will hurt her income.. they do help your camscore, as I found out when I tried to do only public shows (no cumming just simple shows) now that I've started taking them again my camscore is going up much faster.. and lets face it keeping your camscore up does help because it brings in more traffic.

Then she could make a deal with me, not privats 5 more days and when her score goes below it was before, i dont say anything. But rigt now it appeared like she earned MUCH more. So i dont understand the reason...

If she would do this way, i wouldnt say a word... But she dont want to.....

Did you see what I said about breaking promises? If you allowed her to fulfill only her promises, and then try the 5 day experiment, would she be willing? Or is it a standing promise? Do you know? Do you even want to know?

SO if ur gf jump on a dildo like a monkey and 1500 watch, it wouldnt disturb u ? I cant imaging that, sorry...

A lot of guys like the idea of other guys wanting what they have. It means that they have something good. My Master is kinda like that, though he more puts up with it because I enjoy it than anything else.

BUT- having been raised a major prude Roman Catholic, I see where you're coming from. You don't like it. Accept that there are guys who are fine with it, and guys who actually like the idea of their girlfriend being desired by half the world and being paid for that desire.

BTW- jumping like a monkey is fun, jumping like a monkey on a dildo is usually painful. :p

But camscore get higher, the more money u get...

Other people have already answered this, but I will again point out for you- elsewhere in this forum (in the camgirl random discussion subforum), it was revealed that the more SOURCES of tokens, the better the camscore. So, having more than just tips as a camscore source is a GOOD THING.

i know its me who make the troubles becaus i cant accept that.

The only person you can change is you. The only person who CAN change you is you.

sure all agree with u, i guess thats the wrong board for that.

Here are models who like ther work, and fanboys who like the girls.
No offence, but when i would post this on a "normal" board, all would says omething different then u, who "protect" that work.

Yes, if you post it on a "normal" forum, you'd get shit like "Dude, you let her cam? what the fuck kind of freak are you" followed by "get off his back dude, it's her choice what she does for a living, not his" followed by a "dude, your girlfriend's a camgirl? LUCKY!"

If she would like and tell me, sure i wouildnt stay. Becaus iam not made for this.
But she say she dont and i try to support her in her burden, but since now she prefer to denie me, its a big problem for me.

Bravo for attempting to support her. You're doing a hell of a poor job at it though. It sounds like she's been refusing to talk to you for awhile...

PinUpKittie said:
tips:

a. you decide she really doesn't like her job but has to do it. You comfort her when she's home, but still allow her to do what she needs/wants to do to excel during her job, no questions asked
b. you decide she's just saying she doesn't like it because she either recently changed her mind or doesn't want to hurt you, and you leave or allow her to do what she wants/need to do to excel during her job, no questions asked

I agree with everything she said here.

I can imaging that, but why atlast not try it a few days ?

Because the damage would already be done.

Example: "try hitting this, if it breaks, then you can stop." Stopping the hitting will not fix the breakage, and even if you glue whatever broke back together, it will STILL not be as strong, as good (read as profitable) as before it was hit.

She DONT do a COMPROMISS thats the ONLY problem.

Go back and read the first thing I quoted from you. SHE DID COMPROMISE.

Bocefish said:
Talking in circles and not listening is the perfect prescription to end any relationship. All the answers this guys seeks have been provided, he just refuses to recognize and accept them.

Yes, you have been talking in circles. That's why more than half of what you said wasn't quoted, and it took very few quotes to sum up a 4-page long thread.

PinUpKittie said:
You: It really makes me uncomfortable to have you do prvts
Her: Sorry babe, but this is how I make money
You: You can't LIKE this, why do it?
Her: I don't like it but my regulars do, and I promised them
You: Promise me you won't
Her: I can't, because it makes me money
You: Just try it
Her: k
*makes a little more money*
You: See? Please don't do them
Her: I know I made more money for that short period of time, but I'm losing regulars. I want to do privates
You: This is really hard for me to accept, I don't get it
Her: This is because MFC is a very strange culture, I know you don't understand how it works, but I do. Trust me?
You: I do trust you. It might help me if I just didn't know about when or if you do prvts.
Her: That's fine, and I promise to be honest about everything so long as you can be supportive. I don't want to lie to you.
You: I will be supportive.
Her: oh my love! Let us have wild trustworthy sexy-time for hours and hours because I love you and your supportive ways!

I think I like PinUpKittie's idea :p

AlexLady said:
I'm getting a feeling that he isn't really her boyfriend, he's just some fan who wants more than he will ever have.

hmmm... I wonder...

Could this person be a case-study for that writer's book?

Bocefish said:
All of the above crossed my mind too, but a real fan wouldn't be that stoopid. :lol:

Bocefish, I've had a fan try to claim they were my boyfriend when I was in irc. My friends finally let me know about it, because he was totally doing it via pm. He'd threaten anyone who talked to me in chat outside the rp.

Same guy who was my internet stalker actually... I half expected to see a guy with the nick "VampiricRage" show up in my chatroom when I admitted to being "Miyumi" from gwing.net . Dude actually stole "his" nick from someone who almost became a friend of mine when they disappeared long enough for the nick to become unregistered.

---

PS- I worked so hard on writing this post as I was reading all the posts, that I'm going to ignore the fact that it was supposedly resolved and post it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.