AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Mean premiums

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2011
BC canada
Been on cam now about 2+ months. I am stumped as to WHY every once in awhile a premium will come into my room and just be MEAN. What is the point? I had two tonight. One just put a green sick face emoticon on. WHY? If you dont like what you see, then move on. Do they think we do not have feelings or something? I know I need to develop a thicker skin and not let it bother me, but i cant help that I am sensitive.

What is the point of being mean? Also, how should they be dealt with? I just do not acknowledge it for the most part and they usually go away, but still, it rattles me. Sorry if this is in the wrong place, was not sure where to put it and figured random discussion seemed okay.

They're mean to us because that's the only way they can feel better about themselves.

I had one pop into my room to say, "I'm sorry but you have really ugly feet." Then left. WTF man? I KNOW I have pretty feet. That's just a weirdo thing to say to someone. I did prefer it to the, "I'm going to slit your throat and kill everyone who shows up at your funeral." comment I got a day later though.

There are a lot of mentally unstable people out there... and a lot of them are premiums.

AnnieForest said:
They're mean to us because that's the only way they can feel better about themselves.

I had one pop into my room to say, "I'm sorry but you have really ugly feet." Then left. WTF man? I KNOW I have pretty feet. That's just a weirdo thing to say to someone. I did prefer it to the, "I'm going to slit your throat and kill everyone who shows up at your funeral." comment I got a day later though.

There are a lot of mentally unstable people out there... and a lot of them are premiums.

I replied to this already, but not showing up so trying again. OH MY GOD!!. I have not had anything to that degree (yet) and I am so sorry somebody said that to you. That is is downright wrong.

Yeah, that was my third death threat.
Good news is, I took a screen cap, reported him to MFC, and they emailed me back telling me they banned him from the site.

I haven't even been on a whole month and every other day at least ONE person has to be a stinky twat. Sometimes I respond, sometimes I don't, sometimes I laugh, sometimes I don't. Really depends on which side of the personality I woke up on.

Whatever the issue on the other end is, just take a deep breath. Sometimes they rattle me too because I am also quite sensitive. If it is too much of a rattle I simply take a little break and get myself together. I'll get a drink of water, do some exercises, or just talk to someone (or even read the forums!) and I get back into my normal groove again. There is also always a cat, of which I have four, to pet vigorously for comfort. Sometimes I just gotta cry it out and recognize my own insecurities, put them in check, and get back on. MOST of the guys on there give tons of compliments, even when I think what they are seeing ain't worth it. I at least make sure their compliments are well spent by trusting in them even if I force myself to and paying them back with a smile and a good attitude. They'll understand when I need a moment or am having a moment, and if they don't they can continue their search for the elusive emotionless roboho.

I have more but I get so wordy so Imma just say...Close enough.

Reactions: JickyJuly
I get a lot of meanies, despite having ugly in my name and putting myself down in my profile, you'd think that'd be a sign that they'd be wasting their time coz I tell myself all those insults anyway, but nope I still get them! :woops:
I used to ban them, but now I just let them waste their time typing stuff out. If you ban them, they don't get to type stuff out anymore! If you don't ban them, they can sit there for like 30 minutes typing out stuff/wasting their time typing stuff to someone they obviously don't like and it's funny. :mrgreen:

Jupiter551 said:
I think this explains it:
215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg
pretty sure jup's got it right. that has to be the answer. there's no other logical answer :)

Like every troll on the internet they are looking for your reaction or an answer. It is like a standup comedian in reverse, I believe. He is not trolling because he is mean, he is trolling because he wants to LOLS. Something like : "If I make this bitch cry on cam or rage quit my day is perfect!." Just ignore, ban him or troll back but don't lose your cool and never let him take away the focus/flow of your room.

Ive had a few this week .. i swear its a werid fetish .. i was having a good time trying to reach my count down goal.. chatting .. teasing ect

this premium comes in and says " your count down is too high .. who do you think you are aspen rae"

Lmfao omg i just started laughing so hard .. i fucked with him for a few mins before i banned him. They werent loved enough as a child or something lol

I am not what you would call BBW but I am a bit of a chub :-D

I get the your fat comments often, most of the dudes are too pussy to even hang around for a response. They are miserable people or have a very specific and mean fetish.

I have seen them tell rail thin girls that they are fat and gorgeous girls they are ugly. They just want and need a reaction. Don't give it to them. Ban and move on.

Now my question is how to keep white night regs from engaging them and giving them what they want :roll:

Moral of the story is their stupid and your adorable, 9 times out of 10 that same troll will stay or pop back in to see you naked :lol:

I get the "your ugly" comments about once per day. Usually after I've denied a "tits bb" request.
I try and use this as an excuse to be full of myself. I respond to "ur ugly" with "no i'm not, that's just silly." They have NO idea how to respond and just leave.
Two birds with one stone! You give yourself an ego boost while also ridding yourself of pesky trolls.

Lydia_Deetz said:
Now my question is how to keep white night regs from engaging them and giving them what they want :roll:

Moral of the story is their stupid and your adorable, 9 times out of 10 that same troll will stay or pop back in to see you naked :lol:

Perhaps PM the knights and thank them for their efforts but assure them you can take care of yourself? If they are regulars, they will hopefully only need to be told once (I've even seen some of them white knighting other newer white knights for engaging trolls :p ).

Or, you know, you could always ban them too :-D

I theorize that mfc principally provides dudes with access to get something they otherwise don't get enough of. In my case, my world lacks really hot girls that will masturbate to orgasm (or at least a convincing facsimile) on demand whenever I want. In some cases, guys feel that women have hurt and crushed them and they are powerless to express their anger and frustration with the actual chicks that have done so, so they choose you, who are trapped in your room listening. This helps them regain something that they think is self-respect. It ultimately will not help them, if that makes you feel any better.

Or, they are just assholes. Works out much the same in either case.

I had the most hilarious troll on streamate the other day.

First he tries to rag on me for my "mess"... I had just vacuumed the other day AND there was no mess in view except a small one on top of the white tower. So, I played around with him a bit, even got to chew him out for not knowing what I meant by the "white tower". I said "The white tower is that thing next to the green thing by my bed. Duh." I had a bit of an itch, and he was all "oh, so classy". I said "What, scratching an itch? Oh! I get it! You think camgirls are supposed to be fembots! Sorry dude, this isn't Austin Powers." Then he started ragging on me about my typing, saying that it was cruel to keep a midget under the desk to type for me. I was debating showing in the camera just how fast I can type, when someone took me private.

Fail troll is fail. Hilarious.

Annie I know hoe you feel and it stinks. I had a situation once where somone came into my room and was like "HEY LOOK! Its the discovery channel" (refering to my nipples being large) It hurts. You just gotta remember that many of these mean premiums are lonely and sont have n e way to take out there anger so they tend to take it out on others who dont diserve it

yeah mean premiums suck mostly because when a basic says something stupid and bitchy i expect it but when a premium does its unexpected. let it be noted though that a lot of dudes are bitter that you get to masturbate for money than they get to do manual labor for 8 hours a day and will take it out on you in a troll type way. ive gotten to the point where i dont give a fuck but it took a long time. i used to get off and cry cause someone had called me fat or ugly. now i think its best to just quietly ban them and move on this way noone notices and feels the need to defend you cause it makes the room tense and breaks the mood. also not even acknowledging their existence must really grind their gears.

Mean premiums? Lounge1000 is full of them. It's like a holding pen for some of the biggest wankers on MFC. What Does anyone else think of Lounge1000 & it's denizen's, particularly models whom have been there on a members account...

Jupiter551 said:
Can we just call them "meaniums"?
I vote yes. They're big meany heads.

Reactions: JustLooking
Status
Not open for further replies.