AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meatloaf/Music that means something to you

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2011
Sunny England
MFC Username
Sweetiebatman
Just listened to Bat out of Hell for the first time in years

What an epic album!! The album means so much to me because I grew up listening to it as my father loved him, I remember being on family holidays when I was about 12 listening to the album on tape on his Sony Walkman

He has sadly passed over 10 years ago with Bowel cancer, away but the whole album has pretty much had me in tears tonight

Its awesome how much effect just one song has on your life

I love that album! My dad drove an old buick and the only thing in it that really worked was the radio. We'd crank it up so loud that my grandma could hear when we turned onto our road a mile and a half away. Some of my best memories are singing "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" at the top of my lungs with my brother, sister and dad.

Alice Cooper's Mascara & Monsters was another album I listened to with my dad a lot. I think it was because it was music that my brother and sister didn't like so it felt like just the two of us shared the album.

Similar story here. Several significant songs and a couple albums because they remind me of my dad. Paradise by the Dashboard Light by Meatloaf, Radar Love by Golden Earring, Signs by Five Man Electrical Band, and Queen's Greatest Hits are the big ones. We used to listen to Queen's Greatest Hits when he'd hang out in my room playing Tetris and Paperboy on my NES. The other songs were ones he was sure to start singing to (enthusiastically I might add) if they came on the radio. It was good times. :)

FUCK YEAH MEATLOAF!!!!!!!
I'm such a Meatloaf fanatic, I can't even explain the level of intensity that is my Meatloaf obsession!

I have a great connection to The Scorpions. I used to call them the Whistling Scorpions when I was little.
My mom and I used to drive around in her 87' chevette hatchback and sing "winds of change".

Reactions: RogueWarrior
Status
Not open for further replies.