AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Meeting your tippers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2019
Im only a week into MFC and I have a few tippers who are deadest on meeting me... sending love letter type things to my premium snap and getting pissy when I dont acknowledge the fact that they asked about seeing me... What are the thoughts? Rules? have you done it? how has it turned out?

Im only a week into MFC and I have a few tippers who are deadest on meeting me... sending love letter type things to my premium snap and getting pissy when I dont acknowledge the fact that they asked about seeing me... What are the thoughts? Rules? have you done it? how has it turned out?
Never ever ever meet any member who is pushing to meet with manipulation like that. I don't meet people at all but many models do, usually from the safety of a convention or maybe a dinner with those members who have been deemed trsut worthy friends over a lot of time.
Anyone who is flooding you with love letters and getting pissy is an abusive manipulator and you need to nip that shit in the bud right now, before it get's any worse.
Trust me, this can ruin camming for you if you let it continue at the very least... lead to a dangerous life altering situation at the very worst.

I don't like mushy romantic stuff, so when people start gushing at me, I give them a firm warning and block if the behavior continues. If they want to meet? Nope, I am made of pixels and don't have a corporeal body, there's nothing TO meet. It's one thing if they ask if you're going to attending an upcoming event and would be cool with them saying hi, but the mushy "I love you, I wanna meet you" types are a red flag for future problems - just look at all of the "in love with a camgirl" threads on here.

That’s a GIANT red flag. I also think it’s pretty gross - NOBODY should be getting upset with any sex worker, etc for not wanting to meet them irl. ESPECALLY since it’s quite literally, your very first week.

I would be very firm, & give them a warning about it, & if they don’t respect your boundaries, block them. The types that keep pushing will almost never respect your boundaries, & continuing to give them access to you, will usually only contribute to problems later on.

Me personally? I’ve never, ever met a member. Have I ever considered it? Yes, but only under very specific circumstances. My personal safety is of the utmost importance. I don’t care how much money someone was to give me, there’s no way in fuck I would ever meet anyone I wasn’t well established with, & by “well established” I mean they need to have been around for YEARS before I would even consider it.

Stay safe, & don’t let ANYONE push you around! Don’t be afraid to be firm! ❤️

If you ever were to meet one of your fans it should never be the ones who act like they are in love with you. If they are act like that online, just imagine how bad they might be in person when they don't get their way and you don't have the internet between you to protect yourself.

I will also add that, since you are new, you are even more likely to get creeps crawling out of the woodwork hoping to take advantage of your naivety. Please please please be careful, and I would say stick to the basics until you have a better understanding of the job and the ins and outs of how to maintain your privacy and security. You don't have to do and offer EVERYthing straight out of the gates. You will have a better idea of what you want to do and what you enjoy doing every single additional day that you spend in this position. And you never ever ever have to do anything that doesn't appeal to you. That's one of my favorite parts of it, honestly!

I wish you so much happiness and success in this. You are wise to have asked for advice on this subject! Welcome to the forum.

Oh yeah that too, post-SESTA/FOSTA most sites are very strict about that! Good call @Miss_Lollipop. Streamate reminds us every stream that we are not allowed to discuss meeting up. Which I appreciate, since I would rather not field the question at all as I do not offer it. I believe members have the same pop-up reminder on their side.

Be careful not to get your account banned over something so silly.

Only a member. But, I have to agree with the models who've already commented. If you're only on for two weeks, and you're getting "love letters", either it's people trying to take advantage of you. Or, it's people really, really, really hard up for love and can't tell the different between affection/lust/love.

Oh yeah that too, post-SESTA/FOSTA most sites are very strict about that! Good call @Miss_Lollipop. Streamate reminds us every stream that we are not allowed to discuss meeting up. Which I appreciate, since I would rather not field the question at all as I do not offer it. I believe members have the same pop-up reminder on their side.

Be careful not to get your account banned over something so silly.

I've only been on SM a couple of times, and it's been quite a few months since last on. But, I don't recall seeing the message about not discussing meetups. I could very well be wrong, and overlooked it. But, just don't recall seeing it.

I've only been on SM a couple of times, and it's been quite a few months since last on. But, I don't recall seeing the message about not discussing meetups. I could very well be wrong, and overlooked it. But, just don't recall seeing it.
For models, it's a big pop-up box we have to click agree on every time we stream. For members, it's a light gray, thin font at the top of the chat box.

Before sesta/fosta you could joke about that stuff. Now I just play dumb and go "pretty sure what your asking for is really illegal! Dont you know about sesta fosta! I dont break rules and you are making me uncomfortable". Most members get the hint, with some usual passive aggressive bs "I'm only money to you" etc, but will stop. If any continue, I block. I wish in hindsight when I started that I knew to not give the time of day to any members who made me feel uncomfortable after I told them my boundaries. Now that I am firm in them, camming is much more pleasing.

I explain to member that this site is a masturbation site and not a hookup or meet people site if they have interest in meeting me. I then recommend ChristianMingle and FetLife.

I will say there was the most gorgeous young man I have ever seen asked if I would ever be interested in meeting a person like him. Looked like he was a male model in Vogue. He was soooo cute and shy. Made my heart melt. I told him if I wasn't a cammodel and we were in a different setting, totally. He's fucking handsome and seemed like my type of dude. He smiled so big and thanked me. Sometimes it's a guy trying to get an egoboost or is being a little self conscious. It's important to distinguish between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.