AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members asking for you to follow them

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
before i locked myself out of my twitter... if they are a good reg (that i like) i would follow them back. i don't like giving a lot of people easy access to communication. if they dm'ed me too much i would unfollow. i would always try to follow other sex workers in the industry.

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
before i locked myself out of my twitter... if they are a good reg (that i like) i would follow them back. i don't like giving a lot of people easy access to communication. if they dm'ed me too much i would unfollow. i would always try to follow other sex workers in the industry.
Why did you quit Twitter?

locked as in i can't remember the password to the email i used for my twitter to recover the password. so i just stopped using it because i don't care.

speaking of which i need to email twitter to plead my case on recovering my account.

Reactions: ElaySmith
I don't tend to follow members unless they've been fairly social with me through Twitter mentions, or cam chat.

I try to follow back with any cam models who follow me.

I always try to follow other models or industry peeps that I am familiar with and reputable cam/clip sites. As far as members that ask me to follow, if I check out there account and they don't seem to spam a lot of random bs I don't generally mind following, but if they are going to blow up my twitter with all kinds of shit I dont care about I have no problem ignoring the request.

What do you do when a member asks you to follow them back on twitter?
Or for that matter, another model or other sex-work related twitter profile?
Is this a common thing that happens? How do you deal?

In my experience, the members who ask me to add them (MFC friends list) or follow them back (Twitter) are usually the ones who don't tip me, but wanna ask me 20 questions about my social media profiles. :p And I kindly tell them that I follow back/add people who contribute to my chat by chatting and tipping me when they can.

Same goes for models. I follow back models who I like/admire...whose personalities I'm really diggin'...or who I've had positive interactions with on forums and/or cam sites. :)

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u

My goodness, you ask a lot of questions. Lol. She said that she locked herself out of Twitter. I kinda feel like that's what happened with me and my Skype account, because it absolutely would not let me log in. I think it has something to do with some merging crap they did a while back. So I'm missing out on opportunities to do Skype shows.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I just ignore it. If they ask more than just "follow me?" I'll answer and still ignore the following question. I haven't had any customers or followers that really stood out as being respectful or supportive of my cam, maybe in the future that will change if someone is but as of right now, nah, I don't have any interest in following people that ask me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.