AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members cams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a great one the other day.

Twas a man playing guitar in a bikini and stripey knee high socks. I loved it. My regulars and I all watched him together.

freddyfoxx said:
Can I ask whether models REALLY enjoy seeing members cams. If so, what do you loke to see?

I do enjoy it most of the time, especially when I get to see their faces first. Much better then straight to dick. I love to see them smile.
But, after that, yes... I enjoy watching men wank it... I get a bit distracted watching! :p

I have a firm and strict policy of not viewing cams - I am just not interested. Unfortunately it often leads to them bugging and pushing me to view it until I have to put them on ignore.

Most girls don't get turned on by some random stranger's penis. That is, someone's dick they've never even talked to. Especially when it's up close and all you see is some boring dick. I mean come on; does your dick do any tricks? I doubt it. Odds are it's like any other dick... and they're pretty damn ugly.

But!

It is enjoyable if it's someone you know, or someone you like as a person. That, and there's the occasionally hot guy who'll let you see his face/body rather than just his dick.

Sometimes guys put on special shows for girls, too. Those are really nice.

Also you always have the option of actually interacting via cam-to-cam so that you can actually do things together by word of mouth; all you need are headphones.

I only turn my cam on to be silly and make people laugh. I rarely, RARELY masturbate on MFC. Why on Earth would I want someone to watch me jerk off? Half the time I put a sticky note or the calculator over the video image when I girl starts getting sexual any ways. I dont watch her masturbate, why would I want her to watch me?

I do enjoy watching a guy get turned on by watching me and it actually helps me to get more comfortable in a private show. BUT I HATE it when a guy turns on his cam and all I see is crotch cam. In no way do I want to see a close up of anyone's genitalia on cam.

I also love it when a guy turns on his cam to show me something cool like a cardboard cutout of Boba Fett.

I can appreciate a nice healthy cock, but I LOVE big goofy smiles and kind eyes :) Smiles do it for me! and O faces really help me feel like we're-in-this-together, and I'm not just talking to a dislocated penis! (I want to be able to visualize your chest, shoulders and face on top of me, it just feels way more intimate and erotic)

A few times a week I have fellows pop in and just want to chat in private, and I actually find that really difficult to do if they don't have a cam, if we're just chatting about the world and sharing a giggle I really want to see your face!

There's nothing less arousing than turning on someones cam and it's just a furiously jerking penis (particularly totally out-of-context, like when I'm in public chat more or less clothed just chatting and somewhere in the world someone is beating their cock half to death while I talk about the weather lol)

LovelyLemon said:
There's nothing less arousing than turning on someones cam and it's just a furiously jerking penis (particularly totally out-of-context, like when I'm in public chat more or less clothed just chatting and somewhere in the world someone is beating their cock half to death while I talk about the weather lol)

You mean partly overcast skies with a chance of rain dont make you horny bb?

LovelyLemon said:
I can appreciate a nice healthy cock, but I LOVE big goofy smiles and kind eyes :) Smiles do it for me! and O faces really help me feel like we're-in-this-together, and I'm not just talking to a dislocated penis! (I want to be able to visualize your chest, shoulders and face on top of me, it just feels way more intimate and erotic)

A few times a week I have fellows pop in and just want to chat in private, and I actually find that really difficult to do if they don't have a cam, if we're just chatting about the world and sharing a giggle I really want to see your face!

I could not have said it better myself!

jebbaz said:
Completely off topic but omg I love your avatar!!!!

Thanks!! An awesome member made it for me since I say I live on Endor and if a basic asks me if I am trimmed or shaved I say wicket.

jebbaz said:
Completely off topic but omg I love your avatar!!!!
pwew pew pew (it is the sound of "lazer" titties)

Looking at dick make me want to suck the dick. Really, I like sucking dick that much. The other reaction I get is "whatever". If I'm too horny, I don't turn it on, because I'd end up having to go away and cum. Probably sucking on my thumb while I jerk to imitate a dick in my mouth... x.x

If it's not a dick, I enjoy seeing what the guy looks like. Looking at a face makes a good connection. Looking at a body makes mine want to touch. Unless there's no response. That usually means my mood is blegh.

Reactions: Megaclit
LadyLuna said:
Looking at dick make me want to suck the dick. Really, I like sucking dick that much. The other reaction I get is "whatever". If I'm too horny, I don't turn it on, because I'd end up having to go away and cum. Probably sucking on my thumb while I jerk to imitate a dick in my mouth... x.x

If it's not a dick, I enjoy seeing what the guy looks like. Looking at a face makes a good connection. Looking at a body makes mine want to touch. Unless there's no response. That usually means my mood is blegh.

<walks into the room with his cock out>
i don't show on cam :D
I am the Shyteen of Members.

I've always said that seeing cock doesn't turn me on in the slightest. But seeing who the cock is attatched to does. I'd rather see the guy, especially if he's someone I chat with often, rather than see some tugs and then some jizz. Penises aren't as pretty as cooters, and once you've seen one, you've seen em all.

if i enjoy someone company in my room and he asks me after a while to watch his cam and hes not just wanking.. i can enjoy members cams alot..
its really cool to see whos behind the nickname.. and to see how the repsond to the chat and such
but a dude coming in and saying bb watch cam plz... and then just seeing a cock... big no no

freddyfoxx said:
Can I ask whether models REALLY enjoy seeing members cams. If so, what do you loke to see?

I like seeing their faces and their personal reactions or just watching what they are doing so long as its not them just jacking off. I do not have problems getting laid and know what a penis looks like... lol...

AdrenalineRsh said:
freddyfoxx said:

I like seeing their faces and their personal reactions or just watching what they are doing so long as its not them just jacking off. I do not have problems getting laid and know what a penis looks like... lol...

Adrenalinersh are you a model? If so, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 follow that link to get model status.

jebbaz said:
Adrenalinersh are you a model? If so, viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1696 follow that link to get model status.

I appreciate your efforts so very much. If everyone could help me out and reply with similar replies/links for new models who aren't approved, that would be so frakkin' awesome.

AmberCutie said:
jebbaz said:

I appreciate your efforts so very much. If everyone could help me out and reply with similar replies/links for new models who aren't approved, that would be so frakkin' awesome.

got it and i sent the reply via mfc mail. :) thanks for the link and sorry for it being a pain in the arse

Bet you didn't think your face on a cam site would be all over the internet when you woke up this morning, did you?

Looks a little like that Bourne Identity guy during his Good Will Hunting days.

Attachments

• MemberCam.jpg
    MemberCam.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 860
Sevrin said:
Bet you didn't think your face on a cam site would be all over the internet when you woke up this morning, did you?

Looks a little like that Bourne Identity guy during his Good Will Hunting days.

OMG! "She's cyber-fucking MATT DAMON." :dance:

She could get yelled at for showing his cam on her cam. It's written into the rules somewhere, I do believe.

I do get turned on watching a man stroke it. However, I only feel it's fair to watch if I can pay attention, so I do mention, if someone asks if I'll watch their cam, that I prefer to only do so in private. Now, I've had some members ask if they can show me their cam because they want me to see the smile on their face that I've given them, and I will watch them and usually they're not lying and just showing me a penis! LOL.

After seeing another prem do it a few times, I now sometimes turn on my cam and draw dicks on my face with marker for token transfers when I need tokens for an impending group show. Its kinda fun :lol:

Reactions: ConnerJay
If some randomondo in my room keeps begging for me to look at his cam in free chat I will turn it on and then turn my webcam to face it so everyone else can see him jerking off, normally I will egg him on by saying "faster.. that's it "big" daddy.. bust your load for me" while using my finger to fake stroke his cock. . . most of these guys get the hint and turn the cam off pretty quickly running from my room. lol. :tongue1:

Reactions: AdrenalineRsh
I've actually gotten a lot of guy who wanted me to show them to the room and laugh at them... and a couple who wanted me to let the room hear them.

It's a corollary to the "no guys on cam" rule. That includes member webcams and men's voices (though, they never caught my dnd skype sessions :p )

KillerKunt said:
If some randomondo in my room keeps begging for me to look at his cam in free chat I will turn it on and then turn my webcam to face it so everyone else can see him jerking off, normally I will egg him on by saying "faster.. that's it "big" daddy.. bust your load for me" while using my finger to fake stroke his cock. . . most of these guys get the hint and turn the cam off pretty quickly running from my room. lol. :tongue1:

LadyLuna said:
I've actually gotten a lot of guys who wanted me to show them to the room and laugh at them... and a couple who wanted me to let the room hear them.

It's a corollary to the "no guys on cam" rule. That includes member webcams and men's voices

Yep...some guys probably get off on that. Go figure. Seems Kunt isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.