AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members can view full token history now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Always_Tim

V.I.P. AmberLander
Dec 22, 2011
Los Angeles county
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@Always_Tim
Tumblr Username
alwaystim
MFC Username
Always_Tim
Streamate Username
Always_Tim
Chaturbate Username
Always_Tim
Finally. MFC makes a useful change for once!

Members can now finally see more than their most recent 100 tips. It will now only show the last 20 on the My Account page, but there's an "all past token sessions" link now. Click that and you get a Token Usage page which lets you select a month and year to view all token expenditures for that month.

There's still now way to filter or search by model name. Sometimes I want to be able to see whether I've tipped a particular model before if she looks familiar.

But at least the data is available now! (I'll have to write up a script to scrape my history and collect the stats so I can search it more easily.)

I like that! a nostalgic view down memory lane :lol:

I agree it would be immense to be able to filter or rank the models you've tipped, or even have totals each month (some months might be a little scary! :lol: )

Reactions: Always_Tim
lol.. yah finally one that can be useful [if you're a bit masochistic.] :-D

IDK.. I've always wanted to be able to delete certain conversations in the archives without clearing the whole thing... I'm sure most of you know the ones I'm talking about.. All those purely random 'Hi BB hru?' one liners from those girls nobody knows.... :?

sweetiebatman said:
I like that! a nostalgic view down memory lane :lol:

I agree it would be immense to be able to filter or rank the models you've tipped, or even have totals each month (some months might be a little scary! :lol: )

Yes, it can be scary looking at some months.

And then there are occasionally some embarrassing things, too.

Loslonelyboy said:
Yay!!!! :dance: Now I can go back and see how dumb I was spending all that money and get a good :crybaby: out of it!
Now I can go back discover who I loved the most over the years. Remind these models of what they lost :violin: .

It maybe a bit of a chore, especially for members who have been there for years, but I just copied and pasted each month into a single Excel sheet. Using Paste Special>text.

Allowed me sort by amounts, and by names.

LolasLiger said:
It maybe a bit of a chore, especially for members who have been there for years, but I just copied and pasted each month into a single Excel sheet. Using Paste Special>text.

Allowed me sort by amounts, and by names.
Just did the same. Was surprised how few models I really spent on. There were no surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.