AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just_mark__ said:
Anyone who talks during a show.
Tips are surely the only thing that needs to be done during a show. No one cares that this is making you hard, the model is going to do what she wants so offering your directions is not required. It's especially brilliant when a model is going for gold and not even looking at the screen and someone asks "Hey, where do you live bb?".

AGREED!

Reactions: SoTxBob
QueenMeadow said:
AngelicTease said:
QueenMeadow said:
I did have one Taylor Swift moment when it was large and I didn't expect it at all. I was kinda dumstruck and lost the ability to speak for 15 seconds. I hope people didn't think I was a faker :oops:

Hehehehe. *gets mind out of gutter* :whistle:
no no... please sit a spell in the gutter with me. I have cookies.

Come on down to the sewers, there's more room down here with me ;)

Just_mark__ said:
Tips are surely the only thing that needs to be done during a show. No one cares that this is making you hard, the model is going to do what she wants so offering your directions is not required. It's especially brilliant when a model is going for gold and not even looking at the screen and someone asks "Hey, where do you live bb?".
THIS. omg. Annoying for members and sitracting for models.

Not exactly a show haha, but I was in my kitchen cleaning earlier(which is probably exciting for my regulars, coz I actually moved... usually I'm sat on a bed looking like a statue coz I barely ever move, lol) and I had someone come in wanting to talk... but he didn't want me to answer him by talking, he wanted me to keep stopping what I was doing, to TYPE to him, coz his audio didn't work. So I called him lots of swear words with audio that he couldn't hear hahaha. :D I thought the bloody cheek of it, I'm obviously busy trying to get my messy arse kitchen clean, and you want me to TYPE to you, I wouldn't have minded talking occasionally coz I was doing that to people anyway. But typing? WTF. And usually I'm sat near my laptop and can type to people when they request it anyway, but he semed to have waited until I was washing up with my hands wet so couldn't bloody type, grrr pffft, grrrr.
Oh this is members pet peeves. Oops. Ummm I plan to cut my boobies off and become a member so I can post in the members pet peeves section. :p Even though I'm allowed my boobies to be a member, but err ummm errr.
Pfft this is a mile long anyway no one will probably read it to tell me off so NER. :D :shhh:

I have another one:)
Autofocus, that shit pisses me right off, I think KimYi is the worst for it coz she runs about a lot.
I'm not a camera nerd but I'm pretty sure you don't need it on to keep focus.

Just_mark__ said:
I have another one:)
Autofocus, that shit pisses me right off, I think KimYi is the worst for it coz she runs about a lot.
I'm not a camera nerd but I'm pretty sure you don't need it on to keep focus.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Turn off auto-focus for the love of GRAVY! So many girls leave it on, then make a point to say "oh camera got fuzzy hold on" then wave their hand to fix it. It looks silly and is really unnecessary. No one listens to me when I tell them turning it off is a good thing.

Reactions: PiperFinn
More often than not, when I complain to a girl about auto-focus, she will say she doesn't know how to fix it.

To be fair, when Logitech changed their software back in March, I couldn't find the autofocus, and it took me three days to figure out I had to go back in and REDO unchecking it every day...

But it's been out for over half a year now, girls, come on!

Just_mark__ said:

:clap: They're all so quiet when I need conversation, but once I start to get down and dirty, they start with the incessant PMs. It's like don't you see my hands are covered in oil? You really want me to stop the show & ruin my keyboard to reply to your "Mmmmmmmmmmm"??

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
LuxDahl said:
Just_mark__ said:

:clap: They're all so quiet when I need conversation, but once I start to get down and dirty, they start with the incessant PMs. It's like don't you see my hands are covered in oil? You really want me to stop the show & ruin my keyboard to reply to your "Mmmmmmmmmmm"??

THIIIIIS ^

Bocefish said:
Whenever I hear the words "C'mon Guys"...or..."teeeep meeee" it makes me want to scream!
LOL... it's ok if it makes you scream if she does it over and over... but what do you expect a girl to do if she's been working her tail off for 0 tips for a good 10-30 minutes? :)

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:
Whenever I hear the words "C'mon Guys"...or..."teeeep meeee" it makes me want to scream!
LOL... it's ok if it makes you scream if she does it over and over... but what do you expect a girl to do if she's been working her tail off for 0 tips for a good 10-30 minutes? :)

LOL, I'm talkin' 'bout the constant over and over "C'mon guys"...mostly from the EE girls.

Instead of reiterating what we all seem to agree on, I would also like to add:
Models - Is it possible to please review your profile page occasionally and delete autoload vids that inconsiderate members post on your wall?

Sarah McLachlan, Evanescence, Guns N Roses, and Metallica will never mesh well when played simultaneously - and I prefer to not wait for that crap to load (or play "hunt/kill the video") when all I really want to do is rate/admire or look at your cost structure. :)

I'm not sure if the term "inconsiderate asshole" is allowed here, so I will refrain from using it, but one member in particular posts his same autoload crap on virtually every model profile.

Yeah, that peeves me. :)

MFCFan said:
Instead of reiterating what we all seem to agree on, I would also like to add:
Models - Is it possible to please review your profile page occasionally and delete autoload vids that inconsiderate members post on your wall?

Sarah McLachlan, Evanescence, Guns N Roses, and Metallica will never mesh well when played simultaneously - and I prefer to not wait for that crap to load (or play "hunt/kill the video") when all I really want to do is rate/admire or look at your cost structure. :)

I'm not sure if the term "inconsiderate asshole" is allowed here, so I will refrain from using it, but one member in particular posts his same autoload crap on virtually every model profile.

Yeah, that peeves me. :)
Szia! LOL.

Agreed on all counts.

If a girl offers you a set of pics for a certain amount that is a little higher than regular sets and then turns around and sends you the set that you could have captured on your own without her even being aware of them being gotten and would have had better quality, yeah, I am a little on the peeved side and I will not be naming names on this one. And no she is not a member of this forum, at least not now or under a name that I am aware of.

SirLes said:
I'm not against pot smokers but when I see girls having a puff on screen I move on. Sorry, it's probably my biggest peeve. I see a girl having a puff I won't hang around, "next model" thanks.

Yeah I can understand this as well. I am def not against pot but I am against stupidity! Do these girls who smoke openly on cam really think this is so anonymous, or do they just not care? I would not want any screen caps out there of me toking from a three foot bong!

BadAssCurves said:
SirLes said:
I'm not against pot smokers but when I see girls having a puff on screen I move on. Sorry, it's probably my biggest peeve. I see a girl having a puff I won't hang around, "next model" thanks.

Yeah I can understand this as well. I am def not against pot but I am against stupidity! Do these girls who smoke openly on cam really think this is so anonymous, or do they just not care? I would not want any screen caps out there of me toking from a three foot bong!

Ask Michael Phelps how well such photos can work out...

Im the same, no problem with smokers, but for the love of common sense, I wish they wouldn't smoke (and be verbally explaining what theyre smoking) in an environment that is so easily recordable.

NikiTyler just pissed a bunch of people off. She was doing the "answer the door nekkid for the pizza delivery guy" thing and shortly before he arrived, she decided to go group because her room kept crashing from the 2K+ peeps in there. When I was in her room, she either didn't know how to mute the guests and basics or chose not to, but her chat was going batshit crazy with all the guests and basics typing too. It was a fiasco. Alot of prems that tipped for the show were understandably peeved. All the basics and guests were fuming too, flaming away... I would guess she probably just got a shitload of 1 star ratings.

Bocefish said:
NikiTyler just pissed a bunch of people off. She was doing the "answer the door nekkid for the pizza delivery guy" thing and shortly before he arrived, she decided to go group because her room kept crashing from the 2K+ peeps in there. When I was in her room, she either didn't know how to mute the guests and basics or chose not to, but her chat was going batshit crazy with all the guests and basics typing too. It was a fiasco. Alot of prems that tipped for the show were understandably peeved. All the basics and guests were fuming too, flaming away... I would guess she probably just got a shitload of 1 star ratings.

wow.. how much did she charge for it?

Cassidy Nicole said:
Bocefish said:

wow.. how much did she charge for it?

I dunno what her goal for the show was because I just heard about it and showed up after the goal was met, but heard one guy tipped 4K so it was probably a substantially high amount.

Bocefish said:

I see that she's offline now. I wonder someone went into the show just to screen cap the guy on cam and then reported her to MFC solely because she went into group for that.

And I see her camscore is at 5854. Let's see if that goes down a significant amount in the next few days.

Mikeythegeek said:
Bocefish said:

I see that she's offline now. I wonder someone went into the show just to screen cap the guy on cam and then reported her to MFC solely because she went into group for that.

And I see her camscore is at 5854. Let's see if that goes down a significant amount in the next few days.
Even though 1 star ratings do nothing to camscore... :whistle:

AFAIK, she fully intended to keep her show public until her room kept crashing. I seriously doubt anything detrimental will happen to her camscore, but I hope she at least learns a lesson and how to mute the guests and basics.

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Bocefish said:

Even though 1 star ratings do nothing to camscore... :whistle:

I know that, but I'm thinking about how many customers could she have lost by doing that. That's 2000+ pervs who didn't get to see the show that they were expecting. Let's assume that 1/3 of them were premiums and 10% of the rest become paying members. That's a lot of guys who aren't going to spend their money on her ever after that. Throw in prems who were probably watching from the lounges and that's a lot of pervs who think less of her now.

Mikeythegeek said:
I know that, but I'm thinking about how many customers could she have lost by doing that. That's 2000+ pervs who didn't get to see the show that they were expecting. Let's assume that 1/3 of them were premiums and 10% of the rest become paying members. That's a lot of guys who aren't going to spend their money on her ever after that. Throw in prems who were probably watching from the lounges and that's a lot of pervs who think less of her now.
Roger that. Stupid move.

Status
Not open for further replies.