AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Member's Pet Peeves

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck yes! I feel like shaking those girls!! One of my highest tippers for a while there insisted on only doing so in 10 token rains! they make me giggle and snort like a fool! I feel bad for those girls that they wont get to experience the awesomeness of everyone joining in on a wall of 10 token yellows!
I really wanted to MFC mail that new girl and try and help. But when I told her I would MFC mail her instead of pm she insisted she didn't know how to use it... I know how easy it is from the model side to use :roll: . At that point I said, FUCK IT! She's doomed here no matter what.

Bocefish said:
:text-yeahthat: The only minimum token requirement that makes sense to me is when models set a reasonable minimum for private sessions. Otherwise, they are losing out on all the smaller token tips which add up.

I think we all agree that the minimum tip is BS. Instead, they should have allowed models to set minimum private sessions. Say it's 10 or 20 minutes, or whatever the model prefers, and then the amount would be deducted upfront from the member's stash and then additional time deducted as in the past.

Hahahahaaha. :lol:
Ugly_UK_Loner is currently not accepting tips below 1215752192 tokens.

I'm tempted to keep the minimum as that much, so when people try and tip me they think my head is stuck up my arse or something haha. :mrgreen:

Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:
:text-yeahthat: The only minimum token requirement that makes sense to me is when models set a reasonable minimum for private sessions. Otherwise, they are losing out on all the smaller token tips which add up.

I think we all agree that the minimum tip is BS. Instead, they should have allowed models to set minimum private sessions. Say it's 10 or 20 minutes, or whatever the model prefers, and then the amount would be deducted upfront from the member's stash and then additional time deducted as in the past.
Now THAT is a brilliant idea!

Sevrin said:
Bocefish said:

Can we do the same with group shows? :lol:

Actually, I've yet to be in a group show where the model will leave because I'm the only one left - except ONE time but it was just her and I for like 40 minutes lol.

Bocefish said:
Nordling said:
Heh. Well, I don't know if there's any specific rules against begging.

Straight from MFC contract rules:

Asking members for money

This is NOT ALLOWED. You cannot tell our customers that your mother is stick and you need $1000 for the hospital. If this happens, your model account and studio account will be closed without payment.

This is a business, not a charity. If you want to earn $1000, you can do it very fast on our site.

lols "my mother is a stick bb, give me monies"

Nordling said:
I'm not sure if this comes under peeves but it made me feel peevish. lol During a private, with a model you've privated with before, and a couple minutes before the session would have just ended from tokens running out...the model suddenly asks you to send her money (presumably via Paypal) for some "personal emergency" that's just come up. She says she'll do anything possible to make it "worth my while." Ugh. No matter how much I may like someone online, I don't really know them, and it ruins any good feelings one may have had via spending time with someone you like during a private.

Just thought it was kind of tacky. Left me with the lame, "gosh, I'd really like to help you but..."

.. Im sorry but as much as I like most of the camgirls.. this is really wrong.

I know its sometimes really hard to make good money from this sometimes its slow, or any reasons, but "personal money emergency" is not members problems.
And anything possible to make it worth a while? What does that mean, in private for tokens shes doing so-so shows?

ComicOzzie said:
Other pet peeves:

- headless models. Even if you are naked, it still dehumanizes you. I really don't enjoy chatting with a pair of tits.

- gynocams. If I wanted to see inside your pussy, I'd have gone to medical school.

True... it kind of takes away the models ability to be seen as "human" when she displays just a naked torso... or even just a pelvis... to the camera all the time. It might work for a certain section of viewers in such rooms, but not for me. I like girls that are complete... so lets see those heads, hands and feet thank you. I like that you are human girls... :)

Also several times this last week I have been met with rooms with absolutely no sound at all... and in a few other cases very garbled and annoyingly loud sound... usually net radio. That is one thing that has me reaching for the "next" button quicksmart. Mind you I thought that having good sound in a room was to be expected at all times.

Hmmm. :think:

I agree about models that are tits or pussy or torso only all the time, but it is really hard to have our entire bodies, head to feet, in cam view while still being able to read the screen and type in pm/update topics. I get lots of "whole body bb" guys and it's hard to see the screen if I'm standing far enough away for my whole body to be in view.

LadyBakes said:
I agree about models that are tits or pussy or torso only all the time, but it is really hard to have our entire bodies, head to feet, in cam view while still being able to read the screen and type in pm/update topics. I get lots of "whole body bb" guys and it's hard to see the screen if I'm standing far enough away for my whole body to be in view.
i agree that you cannot show your whole self all the time but i read the complaint more about those models that wont show their head the whole time. I think it is useless to stay in such rooms. The face is about the most important part of a model. Boobs are nice but they cannot smile - a great body may be able to make me horny, but only a cheery face can lift a bad mood from me.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Traditio said:
LadyBakes said:
Boobs are nice but they cannot smile - a great body may be able to make me horny, but only a cheery face can lift a bad mood from me.
QFT!

Boobs, legs, ass, etc. may initially get my attention but gorgeous eyes and a killer smile will make me stick around long enough to find out more.

Nordling said:
Not a peeve against models, or even a particular model--I understand completely why they block their profiles, etc. from certain states, but my peeve is against that we live in a world where this is necessary.

I travel a lot and I notice that one of my regular models has blocked at least five states. I feel more inclined to take a trip if I know it will be a new state I can check.

My pet peeve is when a model goes into another models room and advertises herself> I mean come on get your own customers without stealing them! And oh don't forget followers of another model going into your room and advertising her that way ugh! Annoying. :angry4:

sxycherrypie said:
My pet peeve is when a model goes into another models room and advertises herself> I mean come on get your own customers without stealing them! And oh don't forget followers of another model going into your room and advertising her that way ugh! Annoying. :angry4:

Yes, it is very bad manners and it is annoying, but I highly doubt that very many regular tippers will be led astray, and those who are would have left you soon anyway. Ban the assholes ASAP, make a joke out of it and carry on.

sxycherrypie said:

Yeah, I was in a room yesterday where two gorgeous models were in the middle of a public lesbian show (Bordeauxx FTW!) when some fucktard started pimping some random skank model. Somehow, I doubt that many of the 2,100 people in the room left (especially when other models cannot actually be linked in a model's room.)

LadyBakes said:

Totally agree. I've seen shows where the model's got a dildo in her pussy and some guy is like "show face bb" right in the middle of it. I enjoy looking at a pretty face as much as the next guy, but sometimes guys need to start talking with their heads instead of... their other heads. These are webcams, not full size video cameras. It's very difficult to have one hand on a dildo, another massaging your clit, and trying to zoom in and out to give everyone the view they want.

One of my pet peeves is tipping towards a public show and then having the show not happen because the countdown wasn't moving fast enough. I feel like I've wasted my tokens so now I'm becoming very hesitant to tip for countdowns or whiteboards. I understand that it's not the model's fault because she can't be online all day waiting to get a show started, but it's still frustrating.

:twocents-02cents:

ViruSphere said:
One of my pet peeves is tipping towards a public show and then having the show not happen because the countdown wasn't moving fast enough. I feel like I've wasted my tokens so now I'm becoming very hesitant to tip for countdowns or whiteboards. I understand that it's not the model's fault because she can't be online all day waiting to get a show started, but it's still frustrating.

If I ever do a countdown (rarely lately because they never seem to get finished anymore!) this is why I always do something for each tip. My "flashes" are quite long - so sue me, I like showing off. This way I hope people don't feel like they're "wasting" their tokens on me.

JoleneJolene said:
Heck yes! I feel like shaking those girls!! One of my highest tippers for a while there insisted on only doing so in 10 token rains! they make me giggle and snort like a fool! I feel bad for those girls that they wont get to experience the awesomeness of everyone joining in on a wall of 10 token yellows!
I really wanted to MFC mail that new girl and try and help. But when I told her I would MFC mail her instead of pm she insisted she didn't know how to use it... I know how easy it is from the model side to use :roll: . At that point I said, FUCK IT! She's doomed here no matter what.

My regulars LOVE to give me 1 token tips at a time. I left to go to the gas station (was gone like five minutes) and came back to pages full of 1 token tips. I made 250 tokens in 1 token tips.

I have no problem with it, I think it is funny and it makes me laugh :D

Reactions: Shaun__
NnnerdGirl said:
ViruSphere said:

If I ever do a countdown (rarely lately because they never seem to get finished anymore!) this is why I always do something for each tip. My "flashes" are quite long - so sue me, I like showing off. This way I hope people don't feel like they're "wasting" their tokens on me.

One of my favourite models just puts a number on her whiteboard as a countdown, and if it isn't reached by the time she wants to go to bed, the board comes out again with amount from last night (or whenever she was on last) as the remainder.

To me this is ultimately the fairest way of dealing with it, but I think members have come to accept the whole culture of models leaving halfway through impossible countdowns.

Jupiter551 said:
NnnerdGirl said:
ViruSphere said:

One of my favourite models just puts a number on her whiteboard as a countdown, and if it isn't reached by the time she wants to go to bed, the board comes out again with amount from last night (or whenever she was on last) as the remainder.

To me this is ultimately the fairest way of dealing with it, but I think members have come to accept the whole culture of models leaving halfway through impossible countdowns.

I HATE HATE HATE when the countdown isn't reached and I have to leave. One time this wk my friend got to my house earlier than expected, that was my fault, so I did a quick show since I budgeted my time wrong. But, when I have PLENTY of time to reach a countdown and it's just not happening, there isn't much I can do about it. I've made my best effort, I wasn't just sitting there screaming "MOAR TOKENS BBS!!!!!!" But I cannot afford to have one bad day effect my next day's money too. I already had one day that I didn't make my goal, so to go into the next day knowing I'm going to short myself on purpose is just too hard. BUT, I will say, I have lowered my token goals for shows considerably this summer to try to make up for the slowness. I feel like a small countdown has a better chance of going fast since guys know there is a better chance of the goal being reached and reached quickly. So I just do more countdowns now. But I do fully understand why most girls don't start the next day at the countdown from the prev day :)

If countdowns continue to go unmet, that's probably a good sign they're set too high. Just like oil, the market fluctuates. OK, bad comparison, but you get the point. :)

My peeve is that I just reached my MFC IGGY limit! :icon-cry: There are way too many tards for such a small slot limit!

Bocefish said:
If countdowns continue to go unmet, that's probably a good sign they're set too high. Just like oil, the market fluctuates. OK, bad comparison, but you get the point. :)

My peeve is that I just reached my MFC IGGY limit! :icon-cry: There are way too many tards for such a small slot limit!
What number is the limit?

AmberCutie said:
Bocefish said:

What number is the limit?

Didn't count, but guesstimate it to be 125-150

ComicOzzie said:
This happened to me just a couple of days ago:

I am in a model's room that has maybe 300 or no people in it. She is topless and dancing and nobody is tipping. Feeling bad for her, I tip her 20 tokens. She immediately types: "20 tokens? That's all?"

I immediately left.

WTF?! Models like THAT make us all look bad. Doesn't she know tokens add up no matter what?! Uggghhh!

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Bocefish said:

While the basis of the comparison is understandable, there is zero way to determine what the "current cum value" is. I made two countdowns yesterday w/in minutes and struggled for hours to get another countdown that was 2/3s of what I made in minutes earlier. Since there is no way to determine ahead of time what the ccv is, we may not be able to make a countdown one day. That's life. Thankfully, for me, my guys always tell me not to worry about it, that they're tipping me for me and not for xyz. Those are the kind of guys that I appreciate to no end, b/c after feeling like shit for not making a countdown, the last thing I want is ppl getting pissed at me over the cheapness of members that I cannot control.

NerdCandy said:
ComicOzzie said:
This happened to me just a couple of days ago:

I am in a model's room that has maybe 300 or no people in it. She is topless and dancing and nobody is tipping. Feeling bad for her, I tip her 20 tokens. She immediately types: "20 tokens? That's all?"

I immediately left.

WTF?! Models like THAT make us all look bad. Doesn't she know tokens add up no matter what?! Uggghhh!
I would've told her "hey, it's a dollar more than these freeloading fucktards were giving you. But if you don't want my money, you ain't getting my money."

Agreed, Mikey.

When I hear about stuff like that happening, I'm reminded of my waitress days where the other women I worked with would get upset at a dollar or two in random change being left as a tip. They'd get horribly upset, but come on. Said customer simply wanted a cup of coffee and a few refills, not taking up a table meant for a family and just wanted to chillax with a hot cuppa.

Biggest pet peeve for me is models that have too much going on when in private. I don't wanna hear the skype noise every five minutes and wait for you to respond to someone while I'm in private. When I first notice this I'll ask if I have her full attention and usually things work out fine but some models will continue to type on skype/yahoo/other sites and it makes the show suck

Status
Not open for further replies.