AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Members who have secondary accounts: why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45270
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the model I suppose.

One model I followed for a long time was quite jealous. Did not even like talk of the *concept* of other models :rofl:
She did acknowledge that she was jealous person, however. I was always firm but polite (I did like her, she was a really nice girl and a lot of fun to play with in public & pvt) that I was not going to stop visiting other models.

Set boundaries and stick to them, don't be defensive (or aggressive) and It shouldn't be a big issue.

She was the model who used to occasionally tell me which other models I visited (could never figure out exactly how
studio monitors can watch everything as far as im aware, and im sure they notice somtimes when a big tipper comes into a models chat.
also some of them do the chatting for the models if they're not so tech savvy (this is my understanding, i could be wrong)

also some of them do the chatting for the models

I did read this information on different threads and can't understand. At least as per the prvts I did until today, I would realize if she was not tiping on the keyboard. I don't understand how that can be true. Also the body language, the movements, I mean, I don't get it.

I did read this information on different threads and can't understand. At least as per the prvts I did until today, I would realize if she was not tiping on the keyboard. I don't understand how that can be true. Also the body language, the movements, I mean, I don't get it.
well it's pretty easy to tell, some of them are pretending to type and not actually hitting the keyboard or they use a prop keyboard. i've spoken to a few of the people that do the typing, although they can get in trouble from the studio owners i think. most of them are men from my experience, and one trans 😅

well it's pretty easy to tell, some of them are pretending to type and not actually hitting the keyboard or they use a prop keyboard. i've spoken to a few of the people that do the typing, although they can get in trouble from the studio owners i think. most of them are men from my experience, and one trans 😅

I just feel scammed, manipulated, unsafe and considering some changes on how I use camsites. First big change is to filter what models to connect, depending if they're on a studio or home. I'm not pretending to disrespect to studio models, but I just discovered that studios does lots of shit practices. My opinion, at least. Hope no one gets offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.