AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Met A Model On The MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
just wondered if any one can help with this , I met a model on here over a month ago we started talking on her room she gave me her snapchat for nothing she said if you dont have the tokens dont worry about it i will understand , but i since paid her back for it anyways, As i know you models have to be paid to make a living and im not a freeloader and i have been on this site for 5 years i have always paid gratitude to these models , now back to the model in question she is 23 im 54 but yet she never mentioned about a age issue and we were talking for nearly a month and since then i have developed feelings for her i even said i love you maybe pre mature but its what i felt at the time f she had told me there was a issue i would have understood but she didnt, since then she snapped her self just about everywhere she went even her son as well , then she brought it my attention that she had a video uploaded on a dodgy site i said i would do everything in my power to get it down so a week went by and still no reply which i told this model and she was clearly upset i dont blame her the admin at the mfc had advised me its up to the model to request a DCMA takedown and they told me to tell the model to contact them i never told the mfc her name and since then she told me i know they can remove this video and i told her what she needs to do it they wont take any notice of me the last time i spoke to this model was 4 days ago she told me she was only 23 and then she banned me from her room blaming ADMIN , but since then she has blocked me on snapchat and mfc still she is ignoring on the mfc to this day , and im confused and what i did so wrong , woman are so complicated i just dont understand

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
I would say bullet dodged. She seems like she would be more trouble and headaches than it's worth.
If she bans you from everywhere for trying to help and stating you can't do it and she must (or her studio must), then yeah, that's on her sadly. Move on and don't waste your time wondering what happened. As with models and stupid guys, it's sometimes best not to question it and wonder what goes inside some people's minds.

Agree with the above comments.
Honestly, you shouldn't have to put your effort and free time, into her getting pirated footage taken down.

the last time i spoke to this model was 4 days ago she told me she was only 23 and then she banned me from her room blaming ADMIN , but since then she has blocked me on snapchat and mfc still she is ignoring on the mfc to this day , and im confused and what i did so wrong , woman are so complicated i just dont understand
If she reiterated her age - and by extension the age difference - and then proceeded to ban you from everything, she had second thoughts about the whole thing. Probably didn't help that you blurted out the L word.
23 and 54 is not going to and should not happen. Just give it up and move on.

Hi everyone
just wondered if any one can help with this , I met a model on here over a month ago we started talking on her room she gave me her snapchat for nothing she said if you dont have the tokens dont worry about it i will understand , but i since paid her back for it anyways, As i know you models have to be paid to make a living and im not a freeloader and i have been on this site for 5 years i have always paid gratitude to these models , now back to the model in question she is 23 im 54 but yet she never mentioned about a age issue and we were talking for nearly a month and since then i have developed feelings for her i even said i love you maybe pre mature but its what i felt at the time f she had told me there was a issue i would have understood but she didnt, since then she snapped her self just about everywhere she went even her son as well , then she brought it my attention that she had a video uploaded on a dodgy site i said i would do everything in my power to get it down so a week went by and still no reply which i told this model and she was clearly upset i dont blame her the admin at the mfc had advised me its up to the model to request a DCMA takedown and they told me to tell the model to contact them i never told the mfc her name and since then she told me i know they can remove this video and i told her what she needs to do it they wont take any notice of me the last time i spoke to this model was 4 days ago she told me she was only 23 and then she banned me from her room blaming ADMIN , but since then she has blocked me on snapchat and mfc still she is ignoring on the mfc to this day , and im confused and what i did so wrong , woman are so complicated i just dont understand
thank you EliMarie717

Hi everyone

She banned you because you had become emotionally dependent on her. These models have no shortage of viewers who want them sexually, and there are plenty who profess love too. Even putting aside your age difference, it is just annoying to a model to have a viewer fall in love, and especially as rapidly as you did. Think of this as a miniature version of what a film or music star does when yet-another man professes love for her. That's an instant turn off for them because of the sheer number of approaches they receive.

54 with 23 would be realistic if the guy was worth $100 million USD, in which case what the girl is really doing is buying into economic security and maybe wanting to learn how the world works from someone who proved he can navigate it. In other words, it would be something pretty cynical and twisted. 54 and 23 based on just an emotional and intellectual exchange would be a one in 10,000 event. It would be something so unbelievably rare that you should not be planning your life around it. Also, I feel like you need to hear this spelled out specifically: if you give someone your age and you are much older, and she says nothing about that age difference, that never means she is okay with the age difference. It usually means "hell no I wouldn't date someone that old" but she does not want to poison the well for you sending her tokens, so she says nothing. Learn to read people.

To get the best relationship that is possible on these websites, you should present yourself as intact emotionally and able to function well in the world without her. Focus on real conversations without expectation of benefit for you. If there is emotional or intellectual chemistry, it will jump out. If the conversations are empty and simply polite, probably no amount of additional effort on your part is going to improve that.

54 with 23 would be realistic if the guy was worth $100 million USD, in which case what the girl is really doing is buying into economic security and maybe wanting to learn how the world works from someone who proved he can navigate it. In other words, it would be something pretty cynical and twisted. 54 and 23 based on just an emotional and intellectual exchange would be a one in 10,000 event.
Such good advice - and I am 54 so hit home hahaha. Ty smores =)

Reactions: Smores
Longest sentence ever. Lol.

It's not the member's job to get a model's video taken down. You are not her errand boy. She could do that herself.

And the part about sending you pics of her with her son is just weird. At least blur the kid out in the picture. *Shrugs* But then again, I once saw a model excitedly announce to her public chat the FULL NAME of her baby boy she'd just given birth to. So.....

Blurting out "I love you" to a cam model is unlikely to result in her saying it back and ACTUALLY MEAN IT. And even if she does happen to say it back, if she isn't just stringing you along she probably means it in a "You're a cool guy to chat with, and you're putting money in my pocket...and I love ya for that, maaan!" kind of way. Not the "I want you to come see me for Valentine's Day...meet my parents...and talk about moving in together, baby!" kind of way. So don't do anything drastic like get her name tattooed on your butt, or place an order for 'His and Hers' matching bathrobes.

We all have to go through heartbreak at some point, and I'm sorry if you're hurting. Cam sites are really not the best places to be falling in love (If what you're feeling is even love). Try Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, Facebook Dating, etc. for that. On Bumble the woman is the only one who can initiate a conversation. So if both of y'all 'like' each other's profile and she reaches out to you, you've caught her interest and she's interesting in knowing more about you. And kudos to any woman who's not afraid to make the first move. :)

Longest sentence ever. Lol.

It's not the member's job to get a model's video taken down. You are not her errand boy. She could do that herself.

And the part about sending you pics of her with her son is just weird. At least blur the kid out in the picture. *Shrugs* But then again, I once saw a model excitedly announce to her public chat the FULL NAME of her baby boy she'd just given birth to. So.....

Blurting out "I love you" to a cam model is unlikely to result in her saying it back and ACTUALLY MEAN IT. And even if she does happen to say it back, if she isn't just stringing you along she probably means it in a "You're a cool guy to chat with, and you're putting money in my pocket...and I love ya for that, maaan!" kind of way. Not the "I want you to come see me for Valentine's Day...meet my parents...and talk about moving in together, baby!" kind of way. So don't do anything drastic like get her name tattooed on your butt, or place an order for 'His and Hers' matching bathrobes.

We all have to go through heartbreak at some point, and I'm sorry if you're hurting. Cam sites are really not the best places to be falling in love (If what you're feeling is even love). Try Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid, Facebook Dating, etc. for that. On Bumble the woman is the only one who can initiate a conversation. So if both of y'all 'like' each other's profile and she reaches out to you, you've caught her interest and she's interesting in knowing more about you. And kudos to any woman who's not afraid to make the first move. :)
Great advice! I have tried and tried but if I got to same room too many times - feelings happen. Most I go now is once a week to the same room AND then if model is too upset about me not being around then I go 2 weeks next time hahaha. Me and my wallet have attached - was expensive - will not do that again (he says hopefully)

Agree with what you have said and what you have meant.
Just wanted to say and add that, yes, 50 somenthing is really odd. But there are lots of young girls out there who are actively chasing 30-40 somenthing guys - and you don't necessarily have to be 100 million dollars worth for that - for understandable reasons that are mentioned above in another post. Totally not the other way round. Personally, I'm not 50 somenthing and I've never been in a relationship with an early 20 something girl.

First, It would be embarassing. Second, can you imagine being in a social setting with a 20 somenthing? She would totally be like a fish out of water, completely out of place, and, rightfully so, she would think "tf am I doing here?". Also, people would look at you like who is this creep. Who is she, the hell is she doing here? Third, and most of all, at least for me and for many people I know, it all comes down to a very simple reason. You would have absolutely no idea most of the times of what the hell she's talking about. And, of course, she would have no idea of what YOU are talking about, either.

having been someone's proverbial notch in the belt.
Oh yeah, sure. I mean, if you are referring to the guy's belt, I totally agree. Because this is always the case and always ends up this way. For some reason, usually, she thinks she's a sort of a glitter unicorn and doesn't realize there's another 20 something just like her around the corner trying to take her place. So she will be replaced soon. But I mean, men, women, we all live and learn.

Oh yeah, sure. I mean, if you are referring to the guy's belt
Well, actually I am not. I was bluntly told by a 24 year old woman (random friend of a younger colleague) that in her circle of friends, having a one night stand with a 50+ guy was seen as some kind of game achievement. Something to cross off your bucket list. I didn't reply that having sex with a 50+ guy would be her only option given enough years, but whatever. But then again it's just sex.

Well, actually I am not.
Oh really? Didn't know it was on a sort of a bucket list for some or, a thing, or something to aim for tbh. Damn! Now I'm finally getting why when I was 19-20 yo I wasn't getting any. They were all going for the 50+ guys! Joking.

But then again it's just sex.
No, but seriously, as long as they are both happy and getting what they want I see no problem. Provided that the day, week or a month after she won't be going around complaining with everybody that he was and old creepy abusive ass*ole and he won't be annoying everybody telling what a crazy bitch she was. Because that's exactly what it usually happens.

Oh really? Didn't know it was on a sort of a bucket list for some or, a thing, or something to aim for tbh. Damn! Now I'm finally getting why when I was 19-20 yo I wasn't getting any. They were all going for the 50+ guys! Joking.
Hehe, most twentysomethings could'nt care less about smelly old wankers, which is fine by me. I am in my early/mid 50s and dating a woman half my age would just be a ridiculous pain in the ass for everyone involved. It was just an interesting observation, and I was as surprised to hear it as you were. I am not someone's bucket list checkmark btw, and my bucket list does not contain anything regarding pussy.

No, but seriously, as long as they are both happy and getting what they want I see no problem.
Me neither, but it's not always that simple. People are people. When you start toying with people's genitals, agendas tend to change. 15 years ago I had a fuck friend, but it ended horribly because of ... you know ... feelings. When you suddenly realize you are in episode #1283 of a Telenovela, it can only end badly. Which it did.

To get the best relationship that is possible on these websites, you should present yourself as intact emotionally and able to function well in the world without her. Focus on real conversations without expectation of benefit for you. If there is emotional or intellectual chemistry, it will jump out. If the conversations are empty and simply polite, probably no amount of additional effort on your part is going to improve that.
This is great advice.

Last year I dated a girl, 24, half my age. Felt like I won the Lotto. I wouldn't take back a moment of it and I'd do it again. And I'm not worth $100 billion, I'm barely worth $100.

Well, actually I am not. I was bluntly told by a 24 year old woman (random friend of a younger colleague) that in her circle of friends, having a one night stand with a 50+ guy was seen as some kind of game achievement. Something to cross off your bucket list. I didn't reply that having sex with a 50+ guy would be her only option given enough years, but whatever. But then again it's just sex.
That's sex. I was talking about a relationship. Of course many younger women are experimental sexually and would consider some kind of casual relationship with someone that is older. But I think such a relationship is highly dependent on having a real-life interaction as the starting point, and the model would really assess whether you are safe/fun/not-creepy/independent or whatever matters to her for such things. As far as webcam models, I could easily see them enjoying some kind of casual online sexual experiment. It's much harder for me to believe that someone under 25 is going to fantasize a full time relationship with someone in mid-to-late 50s and pursue that in the real world, starting with online. Never say never, but I wouldn't put good odds on that.

If she reiterated her age - and by extension the age difference - and then proceeded to ban you from everything, she had second thoughts about the whole thing. Probably didn't help that you blurted out the L word.
The moral of the story is: Stop professing your love to models online. For the love of god
THANK YOU someone had to say it

It's best not to have feelings for a cam girl. It's a recipe for disaster.
You're just asking to be the king of pain.

Hi everyone
There's like 40.000 other models on teh site...time to just move on

There's like 40.000 other models on teh site...time to just move on
And I say that with the most compassion possible. Even as models, we've had guys move on us from as well. Hell, in real life getting ghosted hurts, so i feel for you and all that, but you will find, or the right model will find you

Status
Not open for further replies.