AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

mfc a scam or not ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DahliaAja

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 20, 2013
hello so basically there are a bunch of people who didn t get paid , including me ! mfc sent 2 wires already and some of us didn t recieve anything , i asked them to track my first wire sent on 16 and they said yes we will msg you when we have news from the bank , i kept emailing them if they have some news about my payment , after that they ignored all my emails and sent me one email saying that they resent the wire ( so second wire) . I told them okay i will wait . Here comes the joke : the second wire never arrived so i emailed them asking to send my payment on paxum since it s activated. They ignored me again and refused to send me on paxum but instead they want to send a 3rd wire with another provider ! my question is : don t u think this is all a scam ? how come some of girls recieved their payments and some of us no ? how com their provider sent correct wires to some girls and incorrect to others ? what is the news about the first wire i asked them to track ? this seems so shady and a bad joke already. Here comes the 1st so period will end and we did not recieve payment from 16. waiting for your opinions.

With fcp suddenly going down I'm sure MFC is struggling with getting payments to arrive for people.

MFC is considered one of the most reliable sites in the industry and I'm sure they are trying their best.

Upvote 0
they seem like they are , why they ignore emails and refuse to pay on maxum instead of trying 3 times with wire ?

Upvote 0
It's fine to be frustrated, but calling a huge site that pays hundreds of thousands of payouts a month a "scam" just because you're mad is inappropriate. Stop making such accusations or you will find yourself without access to vent about things here.

There have been instances in the past that girls with foreign banks (not in the US) have issues receiving wires. It is problems between international banks, not deliberate actions from MFC. In all of their scrambling to fix the FCP snaffoo, they're doing their best to get people their paychecks and reply to messages when they can. The catastrophe that struck the adult industry is bigger than just you right now.

Upvote 0
No, I don't think they are. Shit is happening in the adult industry. Shit as in things that are making even the largest companies take time to figure out wtf to do and adapt accordingly.

And like most companies, getting shitty with them about shit they cannot control does not make them super happy to work with you.

Upvote 0
Scam: a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"

1. synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick;

This is what a scam is. MFC has been paying my primary paycheck for 7 years. A "Scam" company would be something that was entirely constructed to scam people out of money... and a site like this cannot operate for very long and just not pay people. A pop up camsite that had no history that THEN did not pay people..that might be a scam.

You can call them a shitty company, crappy support, whatever you like.. but if you're asking if MFC is an intentional SCAM site set up to defraud you out of a paycheck, no, you're way off.

The payments that took so long for international models are finally trickling in - i see from twitter people are finally getting paid.

Upvote 0
Nope. No. I know that mfc isn't a scam company. They pay me, every time.

If you aren't in the US then, of course, some issues will pop up from time to time.
However, they WILL pay you! Just politely tell them your issue. And give them time to respond accordingly.

Upvote 0
lol are u guys serious ? :) it s easy to talk when u get paid really and honestly this seems weird and shady and for me mfc it s a scam if they refuse to send me back to paxum or at least send me back my tokens

Upvote 0
This is what a scam is. MFC has been paying my primary paycheck for 7 years. A "Scam" company would be something that was entirely constructed to scam people out of money... and a site like this cannot operate for very long and just not pay people. A pop up camsite that had no history that THEN did not pay people..that might be a scam.

You can call them a shitty company, crappy support, whatever you like.. but if you're asking if MFC is an intentional SCAM site set up to defraud you out of a paycheck, no, you're way off.

The payments that took so long for international models are finally trickling in - i see from twitter people are finally getting paid.

i don t see anything in my bank account :wink

Upvote 0
It's fine to be frustrated, but calling a huge site that pays hundreds of thousands of payouts a month a "scam" just because you're mad is inappropriate. Stop making such accusations or you will find yourself without access to vent about things here.

There have been instances in the past that girls with foreign banks (not in the US) have issues receiving wires. It is problems between international banks, not deliberate actions from MFC. In all of their scrambling to fix the FCP snaffoo, they're doing their best to get people their paychecks and reply to messages when they can. The catastrophe that struck the adult industry is bigger than just you right now.
i know that you love MFC but this is bullshit .exactly- a big company like mfc having this problems with their provider and trying to send a wire 3 times it s a big shit ! how come their provider sent correct wires and incorect ones ?

Upvote 0
How long has it even been?

As stated before, mfc is having issues with some payment processes.
I'm sure they are working on it. But since it is your money, you do need to nicely keep bringing it to their attention until they do pay you.

And, yeah we are serious.

Upvote 0
i know that you love MFC but this is bullshit .exactly- a big company like mfc having this problems with their provider and trying to send a wire 3 times it s a big shit ! how come their provider sent correct wires and incorect ones ?
It's not that I love MFC (I mean I do, they're a FANTASTIC company) it's that I have a calmer and more realistic view of these things. As I said I know you and others are frustrated which makes you see things through an emotional filter, but acting immaturely and unprofessionally like you have been is ridiculous.

Edit: I'll also add, if you're speaking to them in your emails as you have been here, they may not be as quick to reply to the obviously large amount of messages you've sent until they have better information for you.
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Upvote 0
now i feel bad for oppening this fucking thead really , i am glad u guys are happy with your payments . do i need to beg them to get my payment ? if MFC sent 2 wires already and didn t work why the fuck u re trying to send a third one insteaf of sending in on paxum and make your models happy ? they take 50 % of everything , they ignore emails , they don t even say sorry or some news about this . i asked them to track the first wire , no news tho!

Upvote 0
It's not that I love MFC (I mean I do, they're a FANTASTIC company) it's that I have a calmer and more realistic view of these things. As I said I know you and others are frustrated which makes you see things through an emotional filter, but acting immaturely and unprofessionally like you have been is ridiculous.
no it s not at all it s my right to complain the way i do ! their support sucks , they don t care and they ignore emails . i don t have to beg to get paid , i begged a lot already

Upvote 0
no it s not at all it s my right to complain the way i do ! their support sucks , they don t care and they ignore emails . i don t have to beg to get paid , i begged a lot already
And it's my forum and my right to tell you you're inappropriate. So I guess you can find another place to complain the way you do.

Upvote 0
An unnerving delay in a bounced transfer is not a scam. In addition, corresponding banks services to our industry, are not self explanatory, and they are sensitive.
I'd rather you grill and roast me, because I'm on the path to oblivion anyway, than thrash the people in MFC, and other web sites, who are most likely working around the clock to get business going for everyone.

Upvote 0

This is our business, and we can never afford to be unprofessional with mfc support.

There are hundreds of models emailing them every day, maybe many models having the same issue as you are (at the same time).

What makes you think they aren't busy working on it, versus ignoring your emails?

MFC staff are busy!

I never said beg! I said keep reminding them (within reason!) (politely and professionally)..

Since it is all of our business, (mfc's and ours) I can almost guarantee that they care.

Upvote 0
Honestly, I've been pretty dissapointed with the way MFC handled the situation. I hoped they would reduce the minimum for wire transfers temporarily and I do think they could be more responsive to models complaining about their pay.

The difference @DahliaAja is that you didnt complain about that, you accused them of being a complete scam. Its simply... not true. And I'm sorry that you havent seen anything in your bank yet, I really feel for all the models going through this. But international wires are starting to come through so i have every expectation you will get yours soon.
*winky face* (seriously??? winky face? I was just trying to provide some helpful and hopeful news)

This is a good reminder to everyone (myself included) That prompt paycheck deliveries are not guaranteed and if possible its best to have a month or so of emergency funds. I used to have this and it dissapeared due to life/shit about 2 years ago and i never have managed to replenish it. This situation has made this a priority for me again.

Upvote 0
I hoped they would reduce the minimum for wire transfers temporarily
Do we know for sure that they didn't make exceptions for the models that were affected by it? We know they aren't all about making a big public announcement for stuff, it's possible they dealt directly with those who were using FCP.

No idea just a thought.

Upvote 0
Do we know for sure that they didn't make exceptions for the models that were affected by it? We know they aren't all about making a big public announcement for stuff, it's possible they dealt directly with those who were using FCP.

No idea just a thought.

I know multiple international models who were messaging them asking for this did not receive it or any response at all.

bottom line is no, we dont know whats going on behind closed doors etc... I still think they should be more communicative and such. I've been so impressed in recent years at the changes they've made with this... that watching them handle this stung a little bit. The whole situation stinks though, and I'm not about to blame MFC for shit that foreign banks have created. I

Reactions: weirdbr and emahlee
Upvote 0
For those who are waiting for payments, you will get it eventually. While Paxum is still operating I believe, they seem to have used the same bank that FCP used which means their services may well change. I would not be surprised if MFC does not wish to use them as a payment provider with this in mind. Especially seeing as Paxum has a pretty shitty reputation anyway as far as losing money. I've been using MFC as an international model for nearly 7 years now and I have never not received a payment. While I have had some time out, during the years that I received two payments monthly I think there was only one time my pay was delayed. This was a pain in the arse at the time for me and a fair amount of other models affected but I did receive my money about four weeks later.

Talking about MFC being a scam though, when I first started camming I legit believed they must have been screwing with me. I thought: "No way could you genuinely earn that much money in such a short space of time." Up until I received my first pay I was still not convinced, but the pay came into my account and I accepted it as truth.

While I am inclined to believe this is an MFC issue due to everything going on just now, there is also a chance that the OP has not given them the correct details. With international transfers if you get anything wrong they will keep bouncing. I once did this accidentally and the same sort of thing happened. So it may be something like this which is being mixed up with everything else that's going on.

Upvote 0
Honestly, I've been pretty dissapointed with the way MFC handled the situation. I hoped they would reduce the minimum for wire transfers temporarily and I do think they could be more responsive to models complaining about their pay.

The difference @DahliaAja is that you didnt complain about that, you accused them of being a complete scam. Its simply... not true. And I'm sorry that you havent seen anything in your bank yet, I really feel for all the models going through this. But international wires are starting to come through so i have every expectation you will get yours soon.
*winky face* (seriously??? winky face? I was just trying to provide some helpful and hopeful news)

This is a good reminder to everyone (myself included) That prompt paycheck deliveries are not guaranteed and if possible its best to have a month or so of emergency funds. I used to have this and it dissapeared due to life/shit about 2 years ago and i never have managed to replenish it. This situation has made this a priority for me again.

Exactly this. I have seen a few models on twitter complaining about not being paid and therefore not being able to pay rent or buy food. While I am hugely sympathetic to the fact they haven’t been paid when they expected to be, I agree that it would be prudent to have a ‘rainy day fund’ for situations just like this.

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Upvote 0
Exactly this. I have seen a few models on twitter complaining about not being paid and therefore not being able to pay rent or buy food. While I am hugely sympathetic to the fact they haven’t been paid when they expected to be, I agree that it would be prudent to have a ‘rainy day fund’ for situations just like this.

This is good advice for everyone, not just models. So many people would be fucked if two paycheques in a row got missed. Always a good reminder to top up your savings and prioritize having money accessible in case you need it.

Upvote 0
This is good advice for everyone, not just models. So many people would be fucked if two paycheques in a row got missed. Always a good reminder to top up your savings and prioritize having money accessible in case you need it.

Of course, I should have mentioned my own experiences. I was made redundant a while back and didn’t find a new job straight away. I did get a small redundancy payout, but I still had enough stashed away that I was able to pretty much carry on as normal for nearly a year until I got a new job.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.