AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her regulars came into my room tonight and said that some of her other regulars were freaking out because they couldn't find her.

He said that she mentioned that it was a "lifetime ban". He said he wasn't sure why, but the lounge apparently said it was because of some form of public decency.

I don't know how true all of it is though.

BloodRed87 said:
Hopefully this is permanent. Good riddance to this old hag. :clap:
I have a qustion about this model what is wrong with her/ I've been in her room only a couple times and I kinda liked not a omg I really like this chick more like eh she's ok. So can someone fill me in on agent99 for me?

ohmystarz said:
One of her regulars came into my room tonight and said that some of her other regulars were freaking out because they couldn't find her.
Maybe MFC will ban some of them too for helping to encourage her shit. MFC Rules do say that members can not encourage models to break MFC rules and doing so constitutes a zero-tolerance violation.

sxycherrypie said:
BloodRed87 said:
I have a qustion about this model what is wrong with her/ I've been in her room only a couple times and I kinda liked not a omg I really like this chick more like eh she's ok. So can someone fill me in on agent99 for me?
See this link to previous post below, just add on that she started those public shows again in the past week or so and MFC finally dumped her.

viewtopic.php?p=78477#p78477

Mikeythegeek said:
sxycherrypie said:
BloodRed87 said:
See this link to previous post below, just add on that she started those public shows again in the past week or so and MFC finally dumped her.

viewtopic.php?p=78477#p78477
I see and children really? Now that just pisses me off do this while your grand kids are asleep or after they go home to their parents i mean come on that is just sick!and having men on cam gets old real fast. and what do you mean by disturbed angry and appalling besides having children on her cam? sorry I like to be educated.

Mikeythegeek said:
ohmystarz said:
Maybe MFC will ban some of them too for helping to encourage her shit. MFC Rules do say that members can not encourage models to break MFC rules and doing so constitutes a zero-tolerance violation.

He asked me to sign some petition or to protest her ban.

I straight up said no. I don't want my name being brought into anything and have MFC put me under a microscope. (I have other reasons as well).

It was funny, because everyone in my room either has her hidden or can't stand her. So when I asked him questions they were all calling her names and he got defensive. :p

Reactions: sxycherrypie
If banned with no payout...

A quick countup hmm 14 days worth of tokens from a top model hmm 350000+ tokens?

Anna_Swallows said:
Ok, I am assuming that now she is banned, we can close this thread?? Or is everyone going to follow her on webcam.com?? :roll:
Hey if you haven't got anything nice to type to us in our nasty thread don't type anything at all :snooty:

Anna_Swallows said:
Ok, I am assuming that now she is banned, we can close this thread?? Or is everyone going to follow her on webcam.com?? :roll:

I agree with Anna, but it's Amber's decision, and she's said before that she doesn't intend to close this thread.

I figured that maybe we can move on and focus on conversating about models who are actually on MFC...but I guess not.

And "following" Agent on Webcams is a pretty silly thing to do if you can't stand her. I'd call that 'being obsessed'. I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like some of you are spending a lot of time following a model that you claim to not like.

Reactions: Anna_Swallows
Jupiter551 said:
Hey if you haven't got anything nice to type to us in our nasty thread don't type anything at all :snooty:

Anna makes a good point though, Jupiter. And I'd think most of you would be happy to consider her a thing of the past.

But, why would the thread be closed?

If people lose interest it'll tail off and fall off into oblivion - if people have something to discuss let them discuss it. I vaguely recall you two trying to suggest it was "over" and people should move on about 3 pages back lol.

It seems to really bother a couple of you that this thread exists, and you want it closed.

The thread is, and has, always been a rant thread. Simples. Some (me included) thought it was supposed to be a discussion at some points - but it wasn't, and it was never meant to be.

It is just a plain "OMG OMG OMG" thread - and it is amusing :)

If they wish to waste their life ranting and obsessing over some woman on the internet - who cares? If they wish to now follow her there, listen to her bitch and moan about whatever - let them. Their life, their time. They want to watch what she does to complain about it - so what?

Just remember it's a rant / vent thread for those obsessed - so let them have at it :D Who, really, cares?

No reason to close it, either people will keep talking (thus a need to keep it open) or it will fall off and die normally.

Jupiter551 said:

If people lose interest it'll tail off and fall off into oblivion - if people have something to discuss let them discuss it. I vaguely recall you two trying to suggest it was "over" and people should move on about 3 pages back lol.

It seems to really bother a couple of you that this thread exists, and you want it closed.

Close it...don't close it...whatever. *shrugs shoulders* But am I gonna lose sleep over it? Nope. If you want to continue dwelling on a no longer existing MFC model that you say you can't stand, hey, knock yourself out.....

Birthday girl's got some planning to do. :-D Peace!

Reactions: Anna_Swallows
The_Brown_Fox said:
Anna_Swallows said:

I agree with Anna, but it's Amber's decision, and she's said before that she doesn't intend to close this thread.

I figured that maybe we can move on and focus on conversating about models who are actually on MFC...but I guess not.

And "following" Agent on Webcams is a pretty silly thing to do if you can't stand her. I'd call that 'being obsessed'. I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems like some of you are spending a lot of time following a model that you claim to not like.

I'm glad the train wreck is finally gone from MFC, but seriously doubt she learned anything in the process. She will probably end up getting arrested for doing the same illegal crap we were trying to get her to stop doing on MFC.

And the only reason I went to webcams was to try and figure out what exactly happened. It's none of your frickin' business anyway, but just wanted to clarify that.

If you don't like a thread, then don't click on it. Nobody is forcing you to read it.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Jupiter551 said:

Close it...don't close it...whatever. *shrugs shoulders* But am I gonna lose sleep over it? Nope. If you want to continue dwelling on a no longer existing MFC model that you say you can't stand, hey, knock yourself out.....

Birthday girl's got some planning to do. :-D Peace!

Well happy birthday anyway :)

Reactions: 1 person
sxycherrypie said:
BloodRed87 said:

If only there was a giant, 20 page thread that talked about Agent99 in great detail. That would be awesome! :roll:

Btw, there is no rule the models we discuss have to be from MFC :roll:

I kind of highly doubt anyone here is wasting their life ranting in this thread. I believe that about as much as her supporters wasting their lives trying to kill this thread.

Anna_Swallows said:
I agree with you that this is probably done, especially since I think that she won't be able to do on any other cam site what she did on MFC. The tolerance for that crap will be far lower because those sites have probably 1/4 of the models online at any given time that MFC does. Therefore, their admins can pay attention more.

At the same time, it's better to let this thread die a natural death. Barring something unexpected, we will be done with this fairly soon.

nzhere said:
If banned with no payout...

A quick countup hmm 14 days worth of tokens from a top model hmm 350000+ tokens?
Pretty sure that MFC would have to pay her out as long as she satisfied her current contract of work (up to the time she received notice of her being let go). Unless there is a clause in the contract stating refusal of payment due to “XYZ” (which is usually some kind of defraud against the company). Even then there may be grounds for legal action against MFC depending on the contract agreement.

Only a model could say if there is such a clause and due to any NDA a model might have to agree to they may not be able to say anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.