AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that Aspen Rae and Candy Cane and some of the top models have not been on MFC lately either. I do not know if that is a coincidence, but I am curious if there is just some internal business conflict going on right now via MFC. As far as Agent 99, we have yet to read from a lawyer as to what the legal issues are. And as far as "Amanda" is concerned, did anybody else notice that "Amanda" is the name of a township in an Ohio county? I am not seeking to debate anything, or argue etc., I am just typing out loud.

saltytomato said:
I have noticed that Aspen Rae and Candy Cane and some of the top models have not been on MFC lately either. I do not know if that is a coincidence, but I am curious if there is just some internal business conflict going on right now via MFC. As far as Agent 99, we have yet to read from a lawyer as to what the legal issues are. And as far as "Amanda" is concerned, did anybody else notice that "Amanda" is the name of a township in an Ohio county? I am not seeking to debate anything, or argue etc., I am just typing out loud.
I've seen Aspen on quite frequently recently, and CandieCane is on a little vacation as noted on her Twitter. The only person missing right now is Agent.

Reactions: saltytomato
Aspen was on earlier today and I think Candie took the weekend off or something? I don't think they're "missing"

Reactions: saltytomato
One of Agent's people came into my room tonight and said that she is actually allowed back on MFC, but basically said FUCK YOU and won't be returning.

I find that weird, because I feel like MFC is a much bigger money maker than the other site that she is on. I read the pay out and it seems to be a 37% cut for the models. The figures they give are HORRIBLE. But oh well, I guess.

Funny though, I tend to get a LOT of her strays in my room. ;)

ohmystarz said:
One of Agent's people came into my room tonight and said that she is actually allowed back on MFC, but basically said FUCK YOU and won't be returning.

She probably left out part of what MFC said. They probably said she can come back, but she has to pay a $10000 fine and never do a public show again.

camstory said:
Keithy said:
AmeliaTwist said:
I had one of 99's regulars in my room last night who claimed that she had not been banned, but had voluntarily left MFC. And that he got this information by emailing MFC and asking what happened to her.

Those emails are the ones that MFC is spending time replying to? Inquiries about Agent_99's disappearance? Yeah, right.

Yeah, MFC replying to e-mail about internal matters that don't involve anyone but MFC and a99? I doubt it. Then again, since a99 claims she's married to "that Leo" who knows. In her world it all makes sense.

Is this claim of marriage in jest, or does she say it seriously. I have been doing some research on Leo and I have found nothing one way or the other on his marital status.

Leo is married but not to Agent99 so that squashes that rumor. Lol. Wasnt Agent99 just having account problems? Leo said she wasnt actually banned. :think:

Reactions: camstory
Bocefish said:
Rumors are rampant, I'll believe it when I see Leo or other admin say what happened.
Which they never will. So I say let's see what happens next month. If this is just a temporary ban, like some believe; then we would likely see her again next month.

NickT said:
ohmystarz said:

She probably left out part of what MFC said. They probably said she can come back, but she has to pay a $10000 fine and never do a public show again.
To be honest, I have doubts about her paying a fine (they can just take whatever she made this month from her, which would be almost twice as much as the fine) but I do think MFC would tell her to end the public shows for good, just because of the 2257 laws and such. And because she made so much off of those shows (and might not make as much working out of her house), I don't think it would shock me if what that sycophant was actually true.

Though I still think it's a permanent ban because Leo's legal people finally told him "hey, we might get in trouble because of her."

After witnessing her greed, and knowing she couldn't pull those kind of tips anywhere else - there's no way I believe she'd say no to coming back.

I think her regulars are just clutching at straws to salve their/her wounded pride.

Zoomer said:
I heard she was abducted by Aliens, and they're working out legal issues of human - ET interaction, and technical issues of internet relay via rented military satellite bandwidth :think:

Perhaps she can find work on the alien's mfc equivalent.

ohmystarz said:

I find that weird, because I feel like MFC is a much bigger money maker than the other site that she is on. I read the pay out and it seems to be a 37% cut for the models. The figures they give are HORRIBLE. But oh well, I guess.

Funny though, I tend to get a LOT of her strays in my room. ;)

It was estimated by some that 99 was making between$500 to $1000 a night at a 50% take, is that good by US standards ?
Btw i believe her name is [removed] ,It was let slip by one of her model friends who
cussed for letting it slip out also when a local person called her she put it on her mic as she was wont to do quite often and they called her [removed] at the end of the conversation.I like 99,i am a fan and i miss her
Regards mfc id Dreamloveruk

acutecamgirl said:
I think it is absolutely awesome that this topic on Agent99 ended up with 27 pages of posts!

Damn that gal sure knows how to draw a crowd.

:)

Major props on that one!

I bet if you google Agent99,

you get a link to AmberCutie.com forum too.

Score!

Actually, if you google Agent99 you get mostly links about Get Smart and Barbara Feldon.

Attachments

• agent search 1.jpg
    agent search 1.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 295
  • agent search 2.jpg
    agent search 2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 295
Keithy said:
Well yeah if you add in relevant terms.
Cheater.
I owned your face. How did it feel?

AmberCutie said:
Keithy said:
Well yeah if you add in relevant terms.
Cheater.
I owned your face. How did it feel?
This cracks me up. Thank you

Reactions: Zoomer
acutecamgirl said:
I think it is absolutely awesome that this topic on Agent99 ended up with 27 pages of posts!

:)

Major props on that one!

I bet if you google Agent99,

you get a link to AmberCutie.com forum too.

Score!

I like how you write this.

It's almost like a poem.

Any plans to publish?

I look forward to your next volume.

Reactions: AerynShade
Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
Um, she's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Agent99 pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Ferris Bueller FTW :clap:

You mean Kristy Swanson & Ben Stein FTW.

ferris-buellers-day-off-1986-kristy-swanson.jpg

ferris-buellers-day-off-1986-ben-stein.jpg

1.jpg

acutecamgirl said:

Not so much. I'm just here to point, laugh and ridicule.

Mr_Wilde said:
Lydia_Deetz said:
Jupiter551 said:
Um, she's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Agent99 pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Ferris Bueller FTW :clap:

You mean Kristy Swanson & Ben Stein FTW.

ferris-buellers-day-off-1986-kristy-swanson.jpg

ferris-buellers-day-off-1986-ben-stein.jpg

1.jpg

acutecamgirl said:

Not so much. I'm just here to point, laugh and ridicule.

Well yeah if you want to be a technical party pooper about it :p

acutecamgirl said:

You know who else knew how to draw a crowd?

Hitler!

(My apologies to Hitler for this comparison.)

:lol:

Cordoba855 said:
Jupiter551 said:
So....completely hypothetical for a minute here, and I'm not suggesting any of this is necessarily likely the case or whatever.

a) If someone had allegedly committed a crime whilst using MFC as a model, and if the crime(s) charged perhaps spanned both their actions in real life and the transmission of those actions via webcam and/or making money from said crime; would anything that may be used as evidence of that crime, and any proceeds thereof - ie the person's bank account, and in this case possibly archives and other information from MFC - be requested via a warrant or subpoena?

b) If that were to occur, the logical step for a company like MFC to take (assuming they disavow any knowledge or responsibility for the alleged crime) would be to suspend the person in question and freeze any due assets until the investigation/case is complete, and then ban or reinstate accordingly. In fact it might be a condition of the warrant etc that any and all pertaining to the MFC account be frozen so it cannot be altered or removed.

I would think law enforcement wouldn't want the person being investigated to know anything was out of the ordinary, so they couldn't destroy any evidence, such as their hard drive or, hypothetically, flee to another jurisdiction.

Except for MFC keeping all such relevant logs on their servers... Seriously, I can go all the way back to my first day, November 2009, on the model admin page and teh info is still there. Even the "who tipped what and when" page goes all the way back. But maybe Law Enforcement doesn't know that... unless they follow this forum? :p

In THIS case all relevant information is probably stored elsewhere by MFC, but that's not going to be the situation in most investigations they perform.

They still wouldn't want to alert the subject of their investigation that something was amiss. It's just, as far as I know, not how they do things. They don't want people fleeing, they don't want people preparing in advance for a legal defense if at all possible. They might be able to get a confession to any charges immediately after the arrest, which would avoid a trial, but the chances of that are probably reduced if the person is expecting it.

It's really quite amazing that several pages ago I told this forum that I had heard she was committing crimes other than those on camera, and it was buried amongst the penile slapping of one another over grammar and who said what. But back on topic, glad to see that perhaps I'm not the only one that heard it.

2257 isn't the problem for anybody that may have been on her camera unless they were naked or having sex. Non-issue.

*Funny note on 2257, the only person ever have legal troubles with 2257 was the guy from Girls Gone Wild.

$10,000 fine is not an imposed fine by any means of MFC rules or regulations. Non-issue.

Leo is not married to her. Duh for those of you that believed it. Non-issue

Her being aware of law enforcement investigating her does not negate the fact that she may have been committing crimes. That usually means that they have enough information on the crimes that it doesn't matter if she knows. It changed her way of doing things, but the crimes may have already been committed and they know it.

Half-month's pay that she lost was easily over $15,000. That makes $30,000 for Leo. Good for him.

[removed text]

I have not been able to see her on any other site. I know she is registered and I see her profiles, but has anybody actually been able to watch her on cam?

I don't mean to sound rude, but if a person lets it slip what a model's real name is, why would you go and post it elsewhere? You may have your reasons for disliking a model, and that's fine...but it's nobody's business what her "real name" is. It's one thing if she actually came right out and announced it herself...

Just last week, one of my buddies on MFC had some stupid basic reveal her FULL NAME, etc. to her entire room. :( It really upset me to hear that. One day I even had to ban some idiot basic who kept trying to figure out what my real name is. :roll:

For Agent_99's sake, I hope that none of her other personal info comes out. I've heard stories of cam girls having fans show up at their house unexpectedly, and I'd hate to hear about other models going through something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.