AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Agent ??banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
Did the well known "agent" model from MFC just get banned from MFC for having a guy on her cam ?

anyone who can confirm?

:clap:

She's still showing up on the model list, however I can't view her profile.

Did this apparently just happen just now? This would be wack ass for sure!

Don't see her on model list, don't see her in the Miss MFC Top 20 (she was there yesterday morning) and when I go to the profiles list and click her avatar, the new window that appears just shows the profiles list so her profile is gone. Me thinks she has either been suspended or banned outright.

She isn't on the top 20 anymore.... she had a pretty cozy spot there. Weird.

Pretty sure I saw her on this morning but didn't go to her room.

One of these days, we should start some crazy ass rumor and see how long it takes to get spread around and asked a billion times in the lounges... :lol:

More lounge talk, apparently she wasn't doing anything with the guy. He was just a carpenter in the background fixing a door, but that was enough.

I wonder if she had been warned repeatedly about what she was doing with her outside shows and everything and finally, MFC said enough was enough.

Well from what I heard... she had a refrigerator repair man over to fix her fridge. He was clearly on cam while she was near him and was playing with herself with him on cam. The repair man also had a shirt on with all the info of the company he was working for with the number, address, everything....

If the company found out, they could have sued MFC's ass off.

Seems a bit extreme to ban her for that. It would have been better to have banned her for the trolling of other girls rooms by her supporters. I saw many times a snide comment in rooms where there was an outdoor show.

Maybe it's an instance of MFC wanting her to contact them, and preventing her from logging until she did? A common method in online situations...you force them :)

aww shit that woulda made some killer screencaps.

Hahahah yeah wow she's fast to complain when she gets caught red-handed breaking a rule she knows about

She's ranting about not wanting to be one of the "simpleton, stupid models who have to masturbate to get their camscore up"

:hello2: to the spy who just told her to ban me because I was talking "major crap" on ambercutie

Like her or hate her, those dudes in her room love her.

She's certainly something different. And, she has fantastic boobs.

AnnieForest said:
Like her or hate her, those dudes in her room love her.

She's certainly something different. And, she has fantastic boobs.

Especially for her age. Gotta give her props for that. :thumbleft:

Bocefish said:
Frankie said:

Most women don't actually take that as a compliment... the "for her age'' part.

I can understand their POV, so now I just leave the "for your age" part out of it. :shhh:
Yeah, that's along the lines of the ancient joke, "you don't sweat too much for a fat girl."

Bocefish said:
Frankie said:

I can understand their POV, so now I just leave the "for your age" part out of it. :shhh:

That's just wrong. She does look OKAY for HER AGE. There are tons of women her age and older that are fit and take great care of themselves. If she doesn't want to workout an hour a day to look GOOD for ANYONE'S AGE (she COULD look really good with some effort), then she needs to accept that she looks okay for 45 and that is it. She doesn't look okay for the array of ages, but for HER AGE she looks okay. I look okay for my age, I mean really most 20 year olds aren't in some kid/woman limbo and my body looks a little confused as does my (baby) face. If you said I look OKAY or even to lie and say GOOD for my age I'd be pleased as fuck! Age is a factor and whether it be young or old yor attractivness is normally determined by your age. I'd be MUCH more attractive if I were 30 and looked the way I do, and if I looked like her at 20 well.... no need to go on. AGE = RELEVANT

AngelAndrea said:
Bocefish said:
Frankie said:

That's just wrong. She does look OKAY for HER AGE. There are tons of women her age and older that are fit and take great care of themselves. If she doesn't want to workout an hour a day to look GOOD for ANYONE'S AGE (she COULD look really good with some effort), then she needs to accept that she looks okay for 45 and that is it. She doesn't look okay for the array of ages, but for HER AGE she looks okay. I look okay for my age, I mean really most 20 year olds aren't in some kid/woman limbo and my body looks a little confused as does my (baby) face. If you said I look OKAY or even to lie and say GOOD for my age I'd be pleased as fuck! Age is a factor and whether it be young or old yor attractivness is normally determined by your age. I'd be MUCH more attractive if I were 30 and looked the way I do, and if I looked like her at 20 well.... no need to go on. AGE = RELEVANT

I have to agree with you, I am 31 and look ok for my age. As long as someone isn't calling me an old lady I am good.

Off topic: Angel you are adorable btw, but damn your quick to jump on someone! Maybe its all in fun but its just not coming through in your posts ;)

Jupiter551 said:
Hahahah yeah wow she's fast to complain when she gets caught red-handed breaking a rule she knows about

She's ranting about not wanting to be one of the "simpleton, stupid models who have to masturbate to get their camscore up"

So how many mfc models on this forum obey the rules like not sticking objects up their vaginas ? ha ha

What a bunch of hypocrites you lot are.
Agent_99 has more talent in her little finger than the lot of you put together.

If you read this Amanda i`m DreamloverUK

AngelAndrea said:
Bocefish said:
Frankie said:

This is basically what I meant, not as a dig. The only thing she does that even remotely makes me feel any ill feelings towards her is when she goes on rants about other models, that's it.

IDG all the A99 hate. She has a schtick and she rocks it. Some camgirls go on as themselves and some stick to a plan while on camera. She spews the venom about boring models because THAT IS WHAT HER CROWD WANTS TO HEAR. How many crybaby dudes want to sit around and complain about women? She gives them the option to do so WITH a hot woman and takes their $$$.

Does it really harm any of the other girls if she calls them boring? No. Does it help her laugh all the way to the bank? Yes. No harm no foul. A99 knows her crowd and caters to them. She's a brilliant camgirl.

And... i HATE when people add "for your age" onto a compliment.

Reactions: GingerAnn
So long as you're aware anything here can and will be reported to her by her network of secret police lol :p

I quoted her pretty literally here and within minutes this happened lol
mJnN6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.