AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC allows game streaming on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2017
Today I saw a model split screen her cam and her game screen on cam for viewers on MFC. Isn't this breach of MFC rules? Please let me know as I was very surprised.

Yes Ive seen the MFC rules many times but I did not see anything saying that streaming games was forbidden!
That's the problem. If it is forbidden shouldnt she be reported? But everyone in her room was tipping her like crazy like it was norm

Upvote 0
Yes Ive seen the MFC rules many times but I did not see anything saying that streaming games was forbidden!
That's the problem. If it is forbidden shouldnt she be reported? But everyone in her room was tipping her like crazy like it was norm
You misunderstood, I answered you question "Isn't this breach of MFC rules?" and the answer to that is no.

Upvote 0
DJ one more question if you don't mind. What if other players speak in the game and viewers hear them. ie. other guys within the game using coms/ talking and thus being verbally on the MFC cam stream. Is this also allowed?

Upvote 0
DJ one more question if you don't mind. What if other players speak in the game and viewers hear them. ie. other guys within the game using coms/ talking and thus being verbally on the MFC cam stream. Is this also allowed?
Look I can only tell you what is in the rules and you can read those yourself. I can't make judgments on what is allowed or not because if I make a bad call I will cost models money and possibly get them banned. The best thing to do is to contact MFC support and ask them, then you will get an accurate answer.

Upvote 0
I don't know where it would fall in any rules, but I always turn off in-game voice when I stream games on MFC.

Upvote 0
Holy crap, this is amazing... I love playing video games but I don't like playing alone (I'm a hybrid hermit/social butterfly lol) so this is PERFECT. Time to join MFC :O
All the more reason to fuel my ESO addiction >:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Lua Moon and kupido
Upvote 0
What if other players speak in the game and viewers hear them. ie. other guys within the game using coms/ talking and thus being verbally on the MFC cam stream. Is this also allowed?

I keep thinking about that model who told us about the time she got in trouble on MFC, after her husband called out to her from the other room asking her what she wants from McDonald's. I think MFC is serious about their "No men on camera" rule, so having male voices being heard while broadcasting live would not be a good idea. Best to play it safe, and not risk getting suspended.

Upvote 0
I'm so glad to know that streaming games isn't disallowed on MFC. :joyful: This is my first month camming, and having something to do while I'm chattering away with folks really helps my nerves -- doing my makeup only stretches so far! It also seems to help get folks in the chat talking -- to me and amongst themselves.

Reactions: Lua Moon and kupido
Upvote 0
I'm so glad to know that streaming games isn't disallowed on MFC. :joyful: This is my first month camming, and having something to do while I'm chattering away with folks really helps my nerves -- doing my makeup only stretches so far! It also seems to help get folks in the chat talking -- to me and amongst themselves.
Goodluck On ur camming!

Upvote 0
On this topic too, how do you split screen cams? I have seen girls have one mainly on the face and can switch cams to something else like another view or split screen it with something else.

Upvote 0
On this topic too, how do you split screen cams? I have seen girls have one mainly on the face and can switch cams to something else like another view or split screen it with something else.
You use OBS and add different sources like two webcams to a scene and arrange them so the way you want for that scene then you make another scene add the sources and arrange them in the way you want. Then you just switch between the scenes when you are broadcasting

• Helpful!
Reactions: DearestVixen
Upvote 0
You use OBS and add different sources like two webcams to a scene and arrange them so the way you want for that scene then you make another scene add the sources and arrange them in the way you want. Then you just switch between the scenes when you are broadcasting
Thank you so much, i will have to try it

Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0

If it doesn't say that it's not allowed, assume that it is.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.