AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC big problem with viewers/members

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2018
Hi,

I have almost 2 years on MFC and i didnt have a problem with the number of viewers until this year. I mean i never had less than 70-80 viewers in room and this on bad days. Usually i have above 300.

On 31 December 2017 i had 284 viewers in room and i got plenty of tokens. But since 1 January...Zero! Nada! Nothing!. And when i say nothing i mean nothing. There's only me in my room and once in an hour a member gets in but that's all.

First i thought it was a bad day. But the next day the same problem. It's been like that since 1 January. I stay 6-7 hours/ day on MFC, it's impossible to be in 99% of the time alone in my room. I asked a member if there's smth wrong with my image, sound, etc. No problem. I also asked the MFC support, they also said there's no technical streaming problem.

Anybody has the same problem or it's just me?

Thanks in advance!

January has been awful!! I have wondered if some of it just that people are skint though from Christmas. I guess we will find out on payday. I never pulled in anything under 2000 in 3 hours before this month. Today I signed off with like 510?!

Also if I sign in during the day and make like 500 cam score goes up, if I earn 2000 at night it stays the same. Wtf is that shit about?!

They must have a glitch or something on the site. Everything is awkard this days in MFC. Evem the cam score levels of increasing or decreasing. It this shit wont stop, i'm affraid this site will have the fate of many other sites ruined by a bad management or lazy webmasters. I will give it one more chance but if after a few weeks is not ok, i will not waste my time broadcasting on it for 15-20 $ per day.

Upvote 0
They must have a glitch or something on the site. Everything is awkard this days in MFC. Evem the cam score levels of increasing or decreasing. It this shit wont stop, i'm affraid this site will have the fate of many other sites ruined by a bad management or lazy webmasters. I will give it one more chance but if after a few weeks is not ok, i will not waste my time broadcasting on it for 15-20 $ per day.

I had a pretty good show tonight... well I went on at 9pm nothing for agggess logged off and did 10:30-11:30 and reached my goal with a buzzing room full of new tippers and regulars. Cam score has stayed the same though. ‍♀️

Reactions: Laura0210
Upvote 0
Stop the presses! is it you? are you back? Or are you just someone who really looks like Lilah?

Hehehehehehe. It's me! I am... kind of back?? I've only been back for a couple weeks, but I started streaming on Twitch at the same time, and that's REALLY taking off, so I'm focusing most of my energy there right now. :) But I'm definitely around!

Upvote 0
I've emailed 3 times now and nothing. It's still really bad as well, the last 3 times I have cammed I have given up and logged off :-/

I agree, smth strange is going on. Many times members say my cam freeze or they get Loading...and nothing more. But only some of them cuz others in my room can see me very well in HD.

And regarding support, they reply only with predefined messages and they even ask if was helpful. No comment...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.