AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC crashes again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for not a crash, but a fail.

No links for tip, group, private message, volume, etc.

Seems people who have been logged in for a couple hours have no issue, but if you reload, or are just logging on, have the problem.

Also note that hitting "next model" leaves the first girl's name on the screen. LoL. That's certainly not Aedan. :)

Attachments

• problems.jpg
    problems.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 261
I just logged in and saw the exact same thing. unabletotip-fail!

p.s. The tip link still shows up in the pm window, so if you have someone favorited that's a work-around for now anyway.

CarltonFisk said:

p.s. The tip link still shows up in the pm window, so if you have someone favorited that's a work-around for now anyway.
Yes tipping still works if you know the other routes to do so. PM window, friend list > model's menu. But also it seems clearing cache and restarting your browser fixes the bug altogether.

Reactions: CarltonFisk
AmberCutie said:
CarltonFisk said:

Yes tipping still works if you know the other routes to do so. PM window, friend list > model's menu. But also it seems clearing cache and restarting your browser fixes the bug altogether.
After I had this happen last night, I refreshed and that fixed it.

More MFC fail:

Apparently, members typing things in "quotes" are only visible to the model in chat. Even the member typing it can't see it. It doesn't matter where the quotes are. If they're there, the glitch happens.

Now, there is some question as to whether models can type in quotes and still have it be visible to everyone. Frankie typed something in quotes in her room when I told her about it and we all saw it.

Those "invisible" lines still appear in the chat archives though.

Mikeythegeek said:
More MFC fail:

Apparently, members typing things in "quotes" are only visible to the model in chat. Even the member typing it can't see it. It doesn't matter where the quotes are. If they're there, the glitch happens.

Now, there is some question as to whether models can type in quotes and still have it be visible to everyone. Frankie typed something in quotes in her room when I told her about it and we all saw it.

Those "invisible" lines still appear in the chat archives though.

:think: This has been around for ages. I tend to use the ' quotes instead of " (not tried it, maybe double up the ' to give '' to get around it :p ).
The annoyance was that sometimes double quotes would appear, but the majority of the time they'd fail to show - and I assumed it meant no-one could see them. Apparently they could, so I must have looked like a doofus typing things out twice :D

MFC crashed at the worst time the other night (the night where the buttons went buh-bye). I was trying to go into group and went I accepted it after I got my last member (it takes me a while to get three for group) it showed the "webcam error" screen so when I restarted my software the people were all complaining that their buttons were gone and they couldn't go group. Bla.

An actual really bad cock up - bettiepaige and lilicherry have ratings of -261 and -736 respectively :?
:shock:

Zoomer said:
An actual really bad cock up - bettiepaige and lilicherry have ratings of -261 and -736 respectively :?
I wonder what's going on with that.

Mikeythegeek said:
Zoomer said:
I just looked at their profiles and they have scores of 1461.1 and 890.8 now.

Ah, I should have made it clearer - sorry - my apologies.

Talking about ratings - members giving a model a rating out of 5. They have 5 little white stars, no golds, despite having quite a few votes each. It should be impossible to have an average less than 1 because you cannot even give a zero... let alone negative figures :woops:

Status
Not open for further replies.