AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2023
Chaturbate Username
butterflymilk
@punker barbie / @AmberCutie

Today whilst streaming on CB my account Butterflymilk received a warning for discussing body fluids with someone in chat, nothing was shown. I accepted the warning and did not mention it again. I then received another 2 warnings for the same thing, despite not mentioning anything else and when I tried to press the contact support button to inform them that I had received multiple warnings for the same thing, it wouldn’t open a tab, so I just accepted the warnings again and went back to streaming.

Around half an hour later my account was banned. I have had the worst month with a surprise eviction due to unresolvable damp in my flat (apartment; sorry I am English) and so I am desperate to access my tokens even if I am not allowed back on CB (although this would be ideal as I am incredibly short of money due to moving - the tokens I had in my account were going to pay my bills) - I also broke my friends toilet this month, had to pay the plumber and crashed my car the other day (things couldn’t really get worse right now I am really desperate and relying on my camming)

I don’t want to upset CB by trying to make duplicate accounts but any help I can get to resolve this as quickly as I can would be very much appreciated.

Please help me to get back on Chaturbate it is a lifeline for me at the moment.

I have also contacted support explaining the issue to them and will not make multiple threads. I don’t have a ticket number to share but the email came from my registered email on my username Butterflymilk. I really hope I can regain access and continue streaming soon.

Thankyou
Butterfly x

Attachments

• DB39E65C-76DC-4A18-9AA0-D97A79510404.jpeg
    DB39E65C-76DC-4A18-9AA0-D97A79510404.jpeg
    8 MB · Views: 6
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
@punker barbie My chaturbate account is martial99 and i used it since too many years and it was banned i dont know why my english is not good and i open broadcast sometimes so if i did fault i can do it everything to take back my account please help me to solve my account is my everything i have a lot of investments and memories in it please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.