AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned account due to a misunderstanding

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Donnasanders
Hello @punker barbie ! I had a member joining my public chat, he tipped for PM and of course, I asked him what is him up for. He replied and mentioned in his reply "pee", then he immediately said that he can't mention that word. Then I replied him and I told him that he already mentioned "pee" and then I received 2 warnings in about 10 minutes and after some other minutes I got my account banned. It is a misunderstanding as I was not encouraging or instigating, I just "copied" his thought as telling him that he already mentioned the forbidden word. Please check it and unban my account. I am dealing with this kind of members almost daily and I mentioned many times in the past that some things are strictly forbidden. I know the rules and I respect them, but due to this misunderstanding now I am banned. Please have an overview and unban. Thank you very much for your cooperation!
My model username on chaturbate is: donnasanders
Thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.