AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC crashes again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AmberCutie said:
I'm sitting naked on my floor in usual MFC position chatting with Bawksy and Mikey on gchat and Tweeting. Lulz, I guess this is as good as it gets tonight.
I'm so glad I found Amber's forums, especially for lolz like this:

Attachments

• amber-tweet-01.JPG
    amber-tweet-01.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 284
What's gchat?! Also, Amber - Such Great Heights is completely stuck in my head. I'm singing the original and dear matthews remix LOL.

spikyhaired said:
Mikeythegeek said:
This is pretty long compared to normal crashes. Almost 35 minutes now.
No doubt. I thought maybe there would be a notice on the MFC twitter feed, but no dice. Only one tweet - from Dec '09. And nothing recent that I could find on the MFC wiki page. Do they have some type of notification policy or site other than those about uptime issues?

There is NO COMMUNICATION what so ever usually with MFC about anything...unless you try to open a new model account and then they just reject it from what I have heard.

just for a timestamp - it appears to be coming back up. The main page is still fiz-acked, but it actually loads instead of a 404 error. maybe in a few minutes...

looks like the dns servers were down. i'm guessing it was a DDoS attack and not necessarily a fail.

BTW looks like its coming back, guessing it will be a while before its completely back though

bawksy said:
It's up

88 models online and rising
Still "still "connecting to chat28 (2)..." model software fail.

Mikeythegeek said:
Unfortunately, you can not purchase tokens and some are saying that their tokens are missing.
Which means unless you don't give a rat's ass about camscore, it's not a great idea to go online tonight. :(

AmberCutie said:
Mikeythegeek said:
Unfortunately, you can not purchase tokens and some are saying that their tokens are missing.
Which means unless you don't give a rat's ass about camscore, it's not a great idea to go online tonight. :(
Or you really, really, really, really, really, REALLLLLYYYY need money to pay the bills this month.

Good news is that KeiiSweet has already received word that the missing tokens will be reinstated.

And we just have another brief crash. More of a hiccup, really.

Well, I'm trying to stick it out... I was back on for a little while.. but now I'm back off again. I don't care about my camscore! hahaha. It's been the same since I started MFC. Of course MFC would crash on me tonight... I was actually getting some tips!!! hahahaha. Just my luck!

kristyLIVE said:
Well, that was a fail night!

Not sure if anyone else is havin this issue, but I made tokens tonight, yet my payout doesn't show a single dollar. Did anyone else have this issue? I've seen it laggin behind before, but never like, GONE.

I logged out, refreshed, cleared Cache, everything. Still no dice. Hmm

Kristy
Yeah lots of us were Tweeting about it last night. I'm hoping ish gets sorted out today before the pay period ends at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.