AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC crashes again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Amber :)

It looks like mine is fixed finally. Yipee!!!
For those that haven't seen, we just got this update on our "site updates" section when you log in as a model:

Site problems
There was a brief network outage which caused the site to go down for about 1 hour. It should be fixed now.

As we were fixing this issue, we temporarily disabled purchasing tokens until everything was working properly. This should be fixed now too.

Token reports will be fixed in approximately 8 hours. No data has been lost and everyone's tokens are still in their account.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

kristyLIVE said:
Thanks Amber :)

It looks like mine is fixed finally. Yipee!!!
For those that haven't seen, we just got this update on our "site updates" section when you log in as a model:

Site problems
There was a brief network outage which caused the site to go down for about 1 hour. It should be fixed now.

As we were fixing this issue, we temporarily disabled purchasing tokens until everything was working properly. This should be fixed now too.

Token reports will be fixed in approximately 8 hours. No data has been lost and everyone's tokens are still in their account.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience!
Good to know that MFC said something to you all about it. Network outage makes me think that the theories of a few people last night about MFC being the victim of a DDoS attack could be somewhat accurate.

Ugh, it's back, but no one seems interested in doing anything. I've made nothing so far. The only thing that has happened is each time I log off to take a break and come back I have some random guy demanding to know where I was b/c he wants to go prvt later...

Not only did MFC crash tonight but so did Skin Video as well. Shame, it was supposed to be Frankie's first night back from Chicago Sex con. Life sure sucks ass at times. :sad10:

LOL! I was just checking the forum while I was trying (and failing) to log into MFC. $#%@#$%#$% MFC douche techs/servers/whomever is causing this shit! FOUR days now. /sigh

I think MFC just crashed... oh joy!

Deliciouskara said:
Gee darn mudder f'in damnation!!!!!

Was MID GROUP about 2 CUM! Fuck the money lost. I just want my OOOOOOO.

:woops: Nothing should get in the way of a woman who is about to explode!

Pervs_INC said:
`kin hell fires, still cant do ratings.
Like, profile rates? No biggie, doesn't really do anything anyway. Hopefully you're not talking about rating tips or privates, though.

Pervs_INC said:
AmberCutie said:
Pervs_INC said:
`kin hell fires, still cant do ratings.
Like, profile rates? No biggie, doesn't really do anything anyway. Hopefully you're not talking about rating tips or privates, though.

No just profile rates, not been able to tip for ages so can`t test the tip rates.
Okie then. I'm sure it'll get fixed at some point, but in the mean time it's really nothing to fret about, it does nothing except show up as a higher vote-count on a girl's profile.

seems to have affected camscores - the "changes" are just two. Meaning either an update failed to work correctly (unlikely) or the cam score hasn't been recalculated at all.
Hoping the latter, not the former...

Zoomer said:
seems to have affected camscores - the "changes" are just two. Meaning either an update failed to work correctly (unlikely) or the cam score hasn't been recalculated at all.
Hoping the latter, not the former...
Mine hasn't updated today. I figured I'd see a jump since I had 2 crazy big tips last night.

BloodRed87 said:
It's 10:44 PST and MFC seems to be down again. What a shock. /sarcasm

Attachments

• oy!.jpg
    oy!.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 89
kristyLIVE said:
A 2 min chat lag followed by another crash. What the heck is going on here lately. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone :(

le sigh...

I'm surprised this topic isn't 25 pages long!

Over the last week I have had to reload MFC several times an hour just to get chat working, the videos work fine but chat is either completely blank or frozen if I get a PM when I open it it will be blank.... and the only reply from adminkatie is to clear cache.....

Pervs_INC said:
Things are still not quite right, it`s not deducting tokens until you resfresh.

This caused me a fucking issue the other day, as I appeared to have tokens in storage that I didn't have, ergo spending more than I otherwise would have done (at that point in time, budget for the week!). F'kin annoying. It may be a cache issue though...but since it usually works fine, you don't think to clear cache.

(transfer tokens from storage, close the account window - tkns in chat - spend said tokens over the next ten mins - go back to account, storage, see tokens there - take another 100 - go spend them, come back...wait a minute, I've got the same tokens? 5 mins later you're actually 200 lower than it is currently saying as it never f'kin showed the right value).

If you seem to be missing PM's, the archive still seems to show them correctly despite not being able to read the PM's at the time of sending. Try visiting your archive a min or two later and you should be able to find it.

It is getting frustrating to say the least when things are fucking up - as I no longer know whether a model has crashed, mfc that's fucking about, or my connection...

Is it crashing today? I just had trouble logging on to the main page (not the model stuff). I almost don't even want to cam today if it's just going to be a big fucking pain in the ass crash fest :p

Status
Not open for further replies.