AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC deleted my basic account...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! It's never happened to me before, but I would just try and make a new one...if that doesn't work, send support an email from the address you use for model business and let them know its you. Models have a notoriously hard time opening premium accounts, but once you make contact with them things usually get a lot easier!

Reactions: Crustyz
Someone may have stolen it. Can you reset the password? And if that does not work can you recreate the account with the same name?

Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
Someone may have stolen it.
but why lol

It may have been a kick ass name. If I ever saw a basic with Shaun_ or even better Shaun I would totally try to steal that shit.

Crustyz said:
Jupiter551 said:
Shaun__ said:
Someone may have stolen it.
but why lol
Yeah, I don't get why someone would steal a basic account. lol
People obviously don't know about trollin! If someone in fact did "steal" it it makes the person who owns the account rage because they can't sign in having to go through the trouble of making a new one, etc. Also by taking the account they can join rooms trollin people so if that name gets banned from the room the person can just log back in their main account.

Jupiter551 said:
Sure, alternatively if they had the ability to steal accounts they could steal one that was fat with tokens, and spend them.

The ability needed to steal an account is the ability to guess the password. I use the obscure password used in Space Balls the Movie to keep my stuff safe but other people are less diligent with their security.

I don't see how they could steal my password since it's completely random.
Anyway, I figured it all out. Nobody stole anything. It was just MFC being retarded.

I like that people think because they pick some randomly uncommon word or add a number to their password that it's impossible to get. Learn something about the internet please. Moving on now.

analbleaching said:
I like that people think because they pick some randomly uncommon word or add a number to their password that it's impossible to get. Learn something about the internet please. Moving on now.
Aw... Someone thinks they're smart. :roll:

lulz

Reactions: ScarletVixen
analbleaching said:

Thank you.

Reactions: Crustyz
Crustyz said:
analbleaching said:

lulz
Hilarious that you try having sarcasm and add "lulz" to it thinking it's cute or funny. Saying "lulz" doesn't make you cool. You think the internet is a joke? You know how many passwords I've guessed to photobucket and other sites on the first few tries? Do you also realize there's programs for putting combinations of words, numbers and symbols together to guess passwords? A girl who's been on MFC for over 9 months with a camscore of whopping 536.1 ("Aw... Someone thinks they're a camwhore") thinking she's internet.... "lulz" Clue: You aren't internet. You're a lamer. "MFC deleted me". Tip: MFC doesn't delete profiles. They ban profiles. If you were banned any account you've signed on from that computer would be banned too once trying to sign on that account you thought was "deleted". When they ban you they make it so you can't even register or view cams. Some naive girl thinking she has sarcasm and common sense when she doesn't even know shit.

In summary don't act like you have common sense when someone tells you how stuff really is when you do not know any thing.

BTW, are you still stripping IRL and visiting fail stripper forums like a noobcake?

analbleaching said:

password_strength.png

So, does being an obnoxious asshole come naturally, or do you practice? My money is on practice.

AnnieForest said:
So, does being an obnoxious asshole come naturally, or do you practice? My money is on practice.
If I was an obnoxious asshole I would say you should be an English teacher rather than a cam girl with a camscore of 996.5 . Chances are you would be better off with the first option.

People are offended I am being obnoxious when they want to think their unneeded sarcasm and them being naive is cute? Makes sense. Oops.... forgot to say "lulz".

lulz

Crustyz said:
Or I think they did, because no matter what I can't log into it! Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, this has happened on the premium account I had before I became a model. I know I'm using the correct password yet it still says incorrect etc. Is it worth me contacting MFC?

RebeccaT said:
Crustyz said:
Or I think they did, because no matter what I can't log into it! Has this happened to anyone else?
Yes, this has happened on the premium account I had before I became a model. I know I'm using the correct password yet it still says incorrect etc. Is it worth me contacting MFC?
contact mfc and get your password sent to you. if it's still active they will send it to you. if there was a problem with the account you have to ask them specifically or they will not respond. made a couple of friends accounts and they decided to spam someone's room and got banned a couple of times and got the accounts deleted.

Was not a happy camper at that time.

GreatDane said:
contact mfc and get your password sent to you. if it's still active they will send it to you. if there was a problem with the account you have to ask them specifically or they will not respond. made a couple of friends accounts and they decided to spam someone's room and got banned a couple of times and got the accounts deleted.

I know my password is correct, I did the retrieve password thing but I still can't log in :(

RebeccaT said:
GreatDane said:

I know my password is correct, I did the retrieve password thing but I still can't log in :(
contact mfc support then, they should be able to give you an answer. don't hold your breath tho, they have not always been on the ball with responses.

analbleaching said:
Crustyz said:
analbleaching said:

lulz
Hilarious that you try having sarcasm and add "lulz" to it thinking it's cute or funny. Saying "lulz" doesn't make you cool. You think the internet is a joke? You know how many passwords I've guessed to photobucket and other sites on the first few tries? Do you also realize there's programs for putting combinations of words, numbers and symbols together to guess passwords? A girl who's been on MFC for over 9 months with a camscore of whopping 536.1 ("Aw... Someone thinks they're a camwhore") thinking she's internet.... "lulz" Clue: You aren't internet. You're a lamer. "MFC deleted me". Tip: MFC doesn't delete profiles. They ban profiles. If you were banned any account you've signed on from that computer would be banned too once trying to sign on that account you thought was "deleted". When they ban you they make it so you can't even register or view cams. Some naive girl thinking she has sarcasm and common sense when she doesn't even know shit.

In summary don't act like you have common sense when someone tells you how stuff really is when you do not know any thing.

BTW, are you still stripping IRL and visiting fail stripper forums like a noobcake?
LOL

Nobody cares, faggot.
1317270879217.jpg

Presumably tried a different browser? At one point I had a basic account that I couldn't login through firefox, but in chrome it was fine. In firefox it acted like the password was wrong etc, and occasionally said it wasn't accepting any more users from my region lol.

I've tried different browsers, PC's, ISPs, locations..all of it.

I guess, if i think about it it's no big deal. What is is worse for me is a chat glitch about which I've started another thread...that is making me seriously consider giving it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.