AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - How to "realPVT" ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2019
find clues in my twitter profile
Twitter Username
@DoD404
MFC Username
dod404
Chaturbate Username
dod404
Hi,
I woke up an old profile in MFC, loaded it with few tokens and tried it seriously.
(This, since I visited a thread here talking about pms, to understand that local usage...).
Once found my marks, I tipped a bit, then engaged conversation with a model and asked a pvt.

The model agreed, I send the pvt request but then, she specified in chat : "truePVT"... (I tried 3 times, and 3 times the same answer ^^)
So I searched for a "true PVT" link or something like "passwd pvt", "no spy Pvt" or anything approaching but couldn't find it, and of course,
we exchanged in PM, but with our different englishes, she could not explain more.

I thought that the model began to think that I was pulling her leg and felt very clumsy, like a grand'Pa facing his first smartphone,
but she was finally kind, could see that I was very sorry (in c2c) and accepted a classic pvt.

I figure that realPVT seems to be a pvt with no spy, but
Question is : "How to ask truePVT ?" (and what is it exactly in MFC culture ?)
(where grand'pa must click ?)

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Go to your My Account settings and select Private Show Settings and enable the True Private option.
Should also note that TruPrivate also costs more tokens per minute (80 tokens per minute for TruPrivate vs. 60 per minute for a Private).

It is worth it in my opinion though...especially since most of the top models on MFC will only do TruPrivates (when they do privates). And you don’t have to worry about someone spying, or capping a Private that was just for you.

Upvote 0
Yes mfc is a lot messy) being a software developer, I would never dare selling this in a proof of concept status. Maybe I'd rather should work less like them ^^

Streaming is also a hobby for me started to understand and explain details to my pref (on Cb). But also to feel better the things. And I know well that when model and op are confident, then playing together is much more "grateful" for both :)

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Upvote 0
Should also note that TruPrivate also costs more tokens per minute (80 tokens per minute for TruPrivate vs. 60 per minute for a Private).

It is worth it in my opinion though...especially since most of the top models on MFC will only do TruPrivates (when they do privates). And you don’t have to worry about someone spying, or capping a Private that was just for you.

Agreed, I only do TruePrivates with models for the simple fact that I don't have to worry about people spying. As I commented to a couple of models, I'm a greedy bastard when it comes to privates. ;)

Reactions: Useful-Title
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.