AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC - is there an expected amount to be tipped?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2020
When I go to MFC I notice a lot of the rooms have a lot of regulars and there is lots of witty banter - which is nice and its enoyable. Wondering how long a person can stay in there before tips are expected and then how much would a model be expecting if you are there enjoying the banter and possible shows if goals are reached OR if someone tips for the BJ show etc. I can literally stay in room for a couple of hours if the topics and chit chat is what I like and the model is being fun. If I was at a bar in a couple of hours would probably drop $50 but ?

When I go to MFC I notice a lot of the rooms have a lot of regulars and there is lots of witty banter - which is nice and its enoyable. Wondering how long a person can stay in there before tips are expected and then how much would a model be expecting if you are there enjoying the banter and possible shows if goals are reached OR if someone tips for the BJ show etc. I can literally stay in room for a couple of hours if the topics and chit chat is what I like and the model is being fun. If I was at a bar in a couple of hours would probably drop $50 but ?
It varies from model to model. Some models really dislike you to be present if you're not tipping. All tips are good tips :) I would imagine $50/500tks over the course of 2 hours would be really appreciated.

As @Miss_Lollipop said, it varies from model to model. My thoughts are that I don't mind someone sitting and observing for an evening to see if it's the right room for him and if he likes me, but if he does like me enough to either A. return for a second stream or B. have a conversation with me via chat, then I've provided enough entertainment that it's probably a good idea to tip.

How much to tip depends on what you can afford and how much energy you'd like me to devote to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.