AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC issues on Monday May 10

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So as many may have heard or noticed, MFC is having really super bad cam issues. I'm going to get on in a couple hours as I am currently rearranging my technical set up in my "slut room" anyways, but if it persists there's a chance I might not be on tonight. We will have to see if they do a restart or something.

In the mean time (I also tweeted this), if anyone would like to buy my pic sets (90 tokens each for Mega May) to help my token count and keep me at #2 tonight, then offline tips get sent to my MFC mail and I'll reply with the access link(s). Hope it doesn't come off as too desperate, but I think they're great pics and not a whole lot of people have purchased the sets thus far. So I figured I'd mention it! :D

On a similar note, my ambox page (http://www.ambercutie.com/ambox) is nearly empty! You can also send offline tips for this, and either include what you'd like in the box in the tip comment, or send me a seprate MFC mail and I'll get it set up.

I'm trying to be proactive here! LOL hopefully things work out anyway and I can come shake my stuff on cam tonight. :angel5:

Thanks for reading this, and thanks again for your support this month. :)

arachn1d said:
No excuses. Back to work. :snooty:

The models I've spoken with in the last 30 mins or so can't even get their cam on/log in. Ain't no work for me to get back to, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.