AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC member scam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassidy Nicole said:
random joe schmo

Damn random bastards trying to ruin my good name!

Reactions: RoseCavilla
He has now posted a Goodbye message on his profile. I love chat room goodbye's lol

Attachments

• ContributionWall-2.jpg
    ContributionWall-2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 278
That's curious, why would he leave if he is/was providing such a valuable service?

Neudiin said:
That's curious, why would he leave if he is/was providing such a valuable service?

Same reason he's doing the whole "helping" routine and is proclaiming everywhere he can that he's a soldier - cry for attention.

"I wish you all the best wishes *RATE ME 5 STARS*: )"

Oh, btw, according to his profile he's an atheletic 210 lb 6 foot black full time soldier and lists his car as a vintage Jaguar, unfortunately I guess he got confused cos the model of Jag he listed, doesn't exist.

Oh yeah, and a cutting-edge non-profit software engineer.

Also he lists his eye colour as black which, correct me if I'm wrong, also doesn't exist as an eye colour.

Not sure what this means but was in a comment on his wall...written by a model

"I am going to send you some tokens from my premium account and see if I can help PurpleStar420's with Chip-In - :) "

hi,

I can confirm such an application would be impossible to create without the cooperation of MFC(eg Database access).This is just some computer newbie who trys to be "the man" to gain the trust & confidence of models to get there hard earned money that's all there is to it.Even if this application whas real it would get MFC in legal trouble

it is illegal to "penetrate" any computersystem connected to the internet which is not your own property unless with permisson from the system(s) owner(s) i cannot understand how people fall for this ...

Re: MFC member scam -

**This is his newest scam as of about 3 days ago** (I will be happY to explain how it is that I met AgeOfTim only 2-3 weeks ago and why I also fell for this despite many archived messages I have of us talking and me interrogating him regarding the software and specific questions and even demands he was starting to make on me or *hinting around to)

**THIS WAS SENT TO MY MODEL ACCT.**

Oct 7th 2011, 11:58 PM PST AgeOfTim Make-A-Wish Foundation Contest!!!! Prems & Models [Hide] [Respond] [Delete]
This MFC Mail is from a normal member, NOT an Administrator, and it has NOT been checked. You should NEVER enter your personal username and password on any links this message may contain.
Greetings,

This MFC mail is being sent to you to get your input in a idea of mine and few other people, to raise money for the Make-A-Wish foundation. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the United States that grants wishes to children (2.5 years to 18 years old) who have life-threatening medical conditions.

The Idea of the contest is for your fans, Donate money to, As much as they wish, By a certain date and the Models will match that donation split among themself. Let me give you a Example!

Say us Members raise $500, And the models agreeing to help are are Model A and Model B. Since we donated 500$ altogether, Model A and Model B has to donate together $500 as well MEANING $250 per model. So basically the amount we donate divided by the amount of models agreeing to help out.

This is sent out to the models, Just to get a feel for how many models are interested in helping the kids. The deadline for the contest is estimated to be around Christmas But i could make it end around Thanksgiving if I get alot of support.

Alot of Premiums have shown support in getting this off the ground, Now its just up to the models. The finer details of the contest haven't been decided yet. If this gets enough Support, I will start working out the kinks. If you have any questions, Don't hesitate to message me.

Cheers to hoping we can help out some kids this holiday season!

P.S. Please send a Reply when you read this..... Whether its Yes No Maybe or Read.

Neudiin said:

to escape from law enforcement he has been "uncoverd" and he knows it as he paid for premium membership MFC knows who he is .... "knock knock Police open up..."

Tim is on my friends list because he had been a visitor in my room. He was polite. He was pleasant. I do not do any public shows, therefore I wouldnt have any use for any ninja recorder heat seeking program. I find it offensive for anyone to post a list of models that were on his friends list as if u were handing out the dunce caps when u have no idea what the nature of the interaction consisted of. Thank u to the member who took the time to clarify for those who are not as technically informed as others. I imagine the reason this imaginary program was of any interest to a model would be for the security that someone was looking out for her. To the member that made the post = u sir provided what no program could - someone is looking out for u girls. thank u again sir! xxxmusexxx

xxxmoosexxx said:
I find it offensive for anyone to post a list of models that were on his friends list as if u were handing out the dunce caps when u have no idea what the nature of the interaction consisted of.

Hi Muse, I sincerely doubt the posting of the models who may have been affected by this person was done so that they could be laughed at, and I haven't seen a single post here that blames the victims for falling for the scam.

I imagine the models were posted so that people reading the thread who were regulars or knew the models could warn them.

*Now as to how I met AgeOfTim*

About 2 weeks ago I was working on MFC in the early morning hours of around 5 am to 11am. All was going well and I was getting ready too leave soon and then I got a request to do a Pvt. - I accepted the Pvt. which lasted about almost 20 minutes. After the Pvt. had ended I refreshed and came back to say goodbye to my friends as I was heading off to bed. I noticed I had received an email that was posted on my wall so I went to check it really quick and it was from a member by the name of I think BigDickJohnson. The subject contained the words "A Video of You" - Panic attack on the spot, I opened up the email and it was this member telling me that he had just seen a video of a Pvt. I did and that it was hot and how I may want to know that it was RECORDED and he posted a link to where it was. I immediately added him to my friends list to see if he was signed on and he was so I sent him a PM saying "WTF and basically having a freak out only to get the automated message that he only accepted PM's from friends only. So I was still live on cam by the way when I was reading this and I had a complete meltdown on cam after I had had such a good time hanging out with my friends and told them of how I had just received this very disturbing email and was afraid that someone had recorded me and that they had provided a link. A very good friend of mine who I cannot disclose his name, works as an undercover police agent and asked me to send him the link so he could look into it. He told me it was a good thing that I didnt click the link because it immediately started to try and attack his computer with a variety of bots, worms, trojans etc. He got to the site and thoroughly looked for me and could not find any "said video". So while I was freaking about on cam about this, a friend of mine went and told a very good Model friend of mine who was also Live at the time about what had just happened and to come and PM me right away to see if she could calm me down. She asked me if I had heard of this member by the name of AGEOFTIM and explained what he did and how awesome he was and how there were other models that had Chip-In's on his profile to "monitor, remove and protect" us from recorders posting anything on a variety of sites without our permission. So I took down his name, added it to my friend's list and waited for him to log on. Two days later I seen him in Aspen's room and I recognized his name on the wall so I immediately PM'd him to ask him about what he did and his services and that a model friend had referred me to him. I also spent a great deal of time interrogating him and asking him about how it was that he had this type of software, how I would be notified if something was found, if I would be linked to it and how it would be removed".

I have these conversations all archived on both my Model account as well as my Premium account which I currently do not have access to at the moment. He told me I could send him $75 via PayPal and that he would set up a Chip-In on his page with a banner of mine and named when it would expire. So when I went to pay him for the one month first to see how things turned out, I noticed at the top of my receipt of where I was getting ready to confirm payment that it said it was being sent to a person by the name of "UNBAN US" & I asked him right away why would a company like his or the services he provided have a fucked up name like UNBAN US and that it didnt make any sense to me. He brushed it off by saying it was kind of a joke about the recorders and gave me some other explanations and so I proceeded and clicked Confirm Payment. I did ask him what personal information he could see if I sent him the PayPal payment as I was concerned about my identity, location etc. So I then seen after payment was sent that he did post on his wall the Chip_In paid in full and he told me the next one had to be paid for towards the last week of October to engage the next month's paid services.

Then he PM'd me a few days later and told me that he did find some pics of me around the net and that he did not see the content of what they were but that he just removed them and that there were no videos out there of me. He then asked if I was friends with PurpleStar420, which I am and said that she has tons of videos of her posted all over the net and how he really wanted to help her but that he couldnt afford to help all of his model friends and wanted to know if I could make some sort of a contribution to her Chip_In which I almost was going to do but at the time I didnt get paid yet and so he said he could accept some of it by PayPal and some by "Token Transfer" if need be. Long story short, he came to me again and asked if I could or did make a contribution to PS420's chip_in yet and I said no, he stated that my chipin was about to expire and that I needed to make another payment which at that point I said to him, I have only just met you about a week and a half ago and my month is not expired until officially Halloween night. Now I was going to try and chip in to a few models on the page of AGEOFTIM because I wanted for them to have some kind of protection and they didnt really need that much more to engage the next month. A week later I see a newsfeed about how he stated that someone had reported him and he now was forced to take down the chipins after he had just finished posting about a day before that all of the models who paid him for the month of September were going to get October paid in full by him for free. Then today I see the newsfeeds from him saying that he was leaving MFC and then thanks to Jupiter I seen a link to this forum about the scam going around and thought to myself what an asshole to do this to us models and I posted on his profile about an hour ago the link to how it shows its a scam and how disappointed I was with his dishonesty.

So the newest scam I heard about thru two good model friends of mine which is the one stated above for The Make A Wish foundation and have posted the necessary newsfeeds out under both my premium account as well as model account asking members to please repost it.

** So it is not that models are STUPID or not as Tech Savvy I have been working with them since I was in the 5th grade and I am going to be 41 next month. It was just something that sounded like finally there was a decent member on MFC that was truly looking out for our best interests and welfare, so we wanted to do the right thing and protect ourselves and our fellow friends that work here on MFC**

Never ceases to amaze me the amount of stupid crap members get up to.

Really all this info should be sent straight to admin katie to deal with.

Just contact model support, no member should be co-ercing money from models. Even the bullshit make a wish thing is NOT releavent on adult site.

:woops:

BodyOfATeen said:

About 2 weeks ago I was working on MFC in the early morning hours of around 5 am to 11am. All was going well and I was getting ready too leave soon and then I got a request to do a Pvt. - I accepted the Pvt. which lasted about almost 20 minutes. After the Pvt. had ended I refreshed and came back to say goodbye to my friends as I was heading off to bed. I noticed I had received an email that was posted on my wall so I went to check it really quick and it was from a member by the name of I think BigDickJohnson. The subject contained the words "A Video of You" - Panic attack on the spot, I opened up the email and it was this member telling me that he had just seen a video of a Pvt. I did and that it was hot and how I may want to know that it was RECORDED and he posted a link to where it was. I immediately added him to my friends list to see if he was signed on and he was so I sent him a PM saying "WTF and basically having a freak out only to get the automated message that he only accepted PM's from friends only. So I was still live on cam by the way when I was reading this and I had a complete meltdown on cam after I had had such a good time hanging out with my friends and told them of how I had just received this very disturbing email and was afraid that someone had recorded me and that they had provided a link. A very good friend of mine who I cannot disclose his name, works as an undercover police agent and asked me to send him the link so he could look into it. He told me it was a good thing that I didnt click the link because it immediately started to try and attack his computer with a variety of bots, worms, trojans etc. He got to the site and thoroughly looked for me and could not find any "said video". So while I was freaking about on cam about this, a friend of mine went and told a very good Model friend of mine who was also Live at the time about what had just happened and to come and PM me right away to see if she could calm me down. She asked me if I had heard of this member by the name of AGEOFTIM and explained what he did and how awesome he was and how there were other models that had Chip-In's on his profile to "monitor, remove and protect" us from recorders posting anything on a variety of sites without our permission. So I took down his name, added it to my friend's list and waited for him to log on. Two days later I seen him in Aspen's room and I recognized his name on the wall so I immediately PM'd him to ask him about what he did and his services and that a model friend had referred me to him. I also spent a great deal of time interrogating him and asking him about how it was that he had this type of software, how I would be notified if something was found, if I would be linked to it and how it would be removed".

I have these conversations all archived on both my Model account as well as my Premium account which I currently do not have access to at the moment. He told me I could send him $75 via PayPal and that he would set up a Chip-In on his page with a banner of mine and named when it would expire. So when I went to pay him for the one month first to see how things turned out, I noticed at the top of my receipt of where I was getting ready to confirm payment that it said it was being sent to a person by the name of "UNBAN US" & I asked him right away why would a company like his or the services he provided have a fucked up name like UNBAN US and that it didnt make any sense to me. He brushed it off by saying it was kind of a joke about the recorders and gave me some other explanations and so I proceeded and clicked Confirm Payment. I did ask him what personal information he could see if I sent him the PayPal payment as I was concerned about my identity, location etc. So I then seen after payment was sent that he did post on his wall the Chip_In paid in full and he told me the next one had to be paid for towards the last week of October to engage the next month's paid services.

Then he PM'd me a few days later and told me that he did find some pics of me around the net and that he did not see the content of what they were but that he just removed them and that there were no videos out there of me. He then asked if I was friends with PurpleStar420, which I am and said that she has tons of videos of her posted all over the net and how he really wanted to help her but that he couldnt afford to help all of his model friends and wanted to know if I could make some sort of a contribution to her Chip_In which I almost was going to do but at the time I didnt get paid yet and so he said he could accept some of it by PayPal and some by "Token Transfer" if need be. Long story short, he came to me again and asked if I could or did make a contribution to PS420's chip_in yet and I said no, he stated that my chipin was about to expire and that I needed to make another payment which at that point I said to him, I have only just met you about a week and a half ago and my month is not expired until officially Halloween night. Now I was going to try and chip in to a few models on the page of AGEOFTIM because I wanted for them to have some kind of protection and they didnt really need that much more to engage the next month. A week later I see a newsfeed about how he stated that someone had reported him and he now was forced to take down the chipins after he had just finished posting about a day before that all of the models who paid him for the month of September were going to get October paid in full by him for free. Then today I see the newsfeeds from him saying that he was leaving MFC and then thanks to Jupiter I seen a link to this forum about the scam going around and thought to myself what an asshole to do this to us models and I posted on his profile about an hour ago the link to how it shows its a scam and how disappointed I was with his dishonesty.

So the newest scam I heard about thru two good model friends of mine which is the one stated above for The Make A Wish foundation and have posted the necessary newsfeeds out under both my premium account as well as model account asking members to please repost it.

** So it is not that models are STUPID or not as Tech Savvy I have been working with them since I was in the 5th grade and I am going to be 41 next month. It was just something that sounded like finally there was a decent member on MFC that was truly looking out for our best interests and welfare, so we wanted to do the right thing and protect ourselves and our fellow friends that work here on MFC**

Nobody said you or any other model(s) are stupid.Since you mentioned viruses and trojans in your post i'm starting to think .... first a little technical explanation i won't go into details because that would make the post to long

A computervirus:

Software specially written to cause damage there are many different kind of viruses but like i said i won't go into details.

A trojan Horse:

This is technically not a virus because it will not cause damage(at first site) then what is the problem i hear you think ? well a trojan horse exists in two files (a sever and a client) The server is used to infect victems computers the client can be used by attackers to remotely control infected computers over the internet.It's technically possible somebody turns on your webcam and you think "ey i didn't turned it on!!" this offcouce depends on how strong you are secured (firewall , antivirus , antimalware) typically trojans are embedded in legitimate looking software to confuse people.

Now back to point 1 since you mentioned viruses and trojans i'm starting to think this "ageofftim" could not be on his own and there is some kind of cybercrime gang at work on MFC.The person that emailed you to tell you about that recorded pvt video his intensions where not to alert you about the video instead he wanted you to click the link depending on your security you would eventually get infected and he (or one of his "helpers") could remotely control your computer and record your shows post them all over the net and then ask for yet more money ....

Not everybody is a computer genius that is not a shame and i understand that but in this case the word "SCAM" where flying around like a mouse hunts a piece of cheese why ?

this "ageoftim" cannot remove anything from the internet unless it is being hosted in webspace under his control better explained sepose i have a server http://www.mfcmodels4free.com and i post all of you model videos there then there is nobody besides me (and the host where the server is hosted) who can remove anything of that server

This "ageoftim" guy is being seen as some incredebly powerfull guy that can remove anything from the internet he likes to remove don't be fooled this is impossible

nzhere said:

Just contact model support, no member should be co-ercing money from models. Even the bullshit make a wish thing is NOT releavent on adult site.

<sarcasm>
oh yes and MFC is known for his quality support and fast reaction speed ey .....
</sarcasm>

no offense... But its over. Lets just learn from put mistakes...guess I was 'stupid' and believed however I dont think im stupid at all... N quite computer savy.
tjb1022 said:

Reactions: upgrayedd
BodyOfATeen said:
a video of a Pvt. I did
BodyOfATeen said:
having a freak out
BodyOfATeen said:
I had a complete meltdown on cam
Like was previously mentioned, you are definitely in the wrong line of business if the mere idea of someone recording your shows is enough to freak you out. Go read my thread on "Reality Check" and get back to me.

BodyOfATeen said:
So it is not that models are STUPID or not as Tech Savvy
Yes, yes it is. Falling for the scam is more "naive" than it is "stupid", but the "stupid" part is that you felt it necessary to pay for such a service in the first place.

I'm curious, what would you do if this software actually worked and you found out who was recording your shows? You could ban the member, but the "damage" is already done. You don't have any grounds to sue the member, since you don't own the video content (MFC does). What are you gonna do? Write them nasty PMs?

Well, I'll just add that, as Belgian explained and most people realise - if a video of a model is on some site the ONLY people who have the power to get it removed are a) the model b)the copyright holder if it is someone other than the model and c) obviously the person running the site it's hosted on.

If you're concerned about your videos floating around there ARE legitimate companies that, for a fee, will search out your videos/pictures/whatever and have them removed via DCMA notices. Porn studios/websites sometimes use these services to ensure their content isn't posted all over. You need to designate them as your legal agent as far as issuing DCMAs, and of course they charge fees, and you'd need to decide if the fee outweighs your lost business/privacy.

It's probably overkill, but at least they're actual companies, rather than some dodgy perv.

http://pornguardian.com/
http://www.protectyon.com
http://www.dmca.com/

posted on my wall

Posted by AgeOfTim: October 10, 2011
Well I saw your post! Your very smart indeed... Very smart. But ya gotta remember, the same way you said why the program can't be real... is how it is! You just explained what the program has to do in order to work... but its illegal... Well considering the program never worked like that and was no way near 100% all the time..... And that the program worked off probability not intrusion... Hmmm maybe I am stupid...... maybe.... but this is the reason why I can't stay on MFC. I'll cough up a win to ya, I'm gonna delete my account. I doubt I'll be back, Wasted to much money on here in the first place.... But its good to see someone is looking out for the models.... even though they are wrong. CYA

Jupiter551 said:
posted on my wall

Well I saw your post! Your very smart indeed... Very smart. But ya gotta remember, the same way you said why the program can't be real... is how it is! You just explained what the program has to do in order to work... but its illegal... Well considering the program never worked like that and was no way near 100% all the time..... And that the program worked off probability not intrusion... Hmmm maybe I am stupid...... maybe.... but this is the reason why I can't stay on MFC. I'll cough up a win to ya, I'm gonna delete my account. I doubt I'll be back, Wasted to much money on here in the first place.... But its good to see someone is looking out for the models.... even though they are wrong. CYA
Wait did he just fess up?

nzhere said:

The first thing I did after I heard about this was e-mail MFC under the 'Contact Support' link... I know at least one other person did the same thing at the time. A day or so later he took the chipin links off his profile... But he alluded that he would continue to provide his "services" to models in a news feed... Which is why I created this thread to try and inform the models this was a scam

I have to admit... I am surprised at how many models heard about this guy... And how word of mouth about this guy seemed to have been spread through the models

sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:
posted on my wall

Wait did he just fess up?

I think you might be right... In a round about way he's saying he guessed when a model was being recorded and just tossed out a members name when he say's it worked off "probability" verses "intrusion"

reggieholtz said:
Jupiter551 said:
Also he lists his eye colour as black which, correct me if I'm wrong, also doesn't exist as an eye colour.

Unless he's possessed by a demon.

That would be Red, not Black... :p

ScarletVixen said:
reggieholtz said:
Jupiter551 said:

Unless he's possessed by a demon.

That would be Red, not Black... :p

Red or black. Depends on the show or the movie. :)

hi,

lol "probability " and he dares to ask money for that ? penatrating or probability both ways are illegal he just says he's deleting his account but i wanna start a bet he is back within a few hours under another nick .... i've seen those "attention whores" before on MFC who's with me on the bet ? you all get a beer if i lose :mrgreen:

Belgian said:
hi,

lol "probability " and he dares to ask money for that ? penatrating or probability both ways are illegal he just says he's deleting his account but i wanna start a bet he is back within a few hours under another nick .... i've seen those "attention whores" before on MFC who's with me on the bet ? you all get a beer if i lose :mrgreen:
Oh I wanna bet.Your right he is just saying his goodbyes for now just because he was caught. And I can also see why some models would fall for him so easily.It is the way he talks. He is nice,seems sincere in helping out,words what he says carefully to not raise suspicion.Very manipulative on his part what a sad sad little man.Oh and if you get me a beer it has to be smirnoff blueberry lemonade lol.

i wanna start a bet he is back within a few hours under another nick

lol... no bet... lol... i'm certain he'll be back on MFC before the end of the day... lol... but we should try and make a game of figuring out what his new screen name is...lol

so i was told by another model friend that e could help me catch recorders , so i added hm to my friends list and contacted him, he said he would give me a free trail. so... i asked a few of the guys in my room if they could record my show , the show went on i had 3 guys recording me a the end of the show he said names of people he believed to be recording and NONE were the guys i had record me .he IS A SCAM, I KNOW FOR A FACT, and ty so much bodyofateen for being so generous to me. i know i dont hang out much in your room or know you that well, but that was really sweet of u to offer that to me

BodyOfATeen said:

The subject contained the words "A Video of You" - Panic attack on the spot, I opened up the email and it was this member telling me that he had just seen a video of a Pvt. I did and that it was hot and how I may want to know that it was RECORDED and he posted a link to where it was.

Then he PM'd me a few days later and told me that he did find some pics of me around the net and that he did not see the content of what they were but that he just removed them and that there were no videos out there of me.

MFC records every private and true private you do. So if the member is gay and likes helping other men masturbate by posting them everywhere I do not think you can stop it. The safest thing to do if you can afford it is to only do privates with people you trust.

MFC owns the rights to your video stream and if you or a friend finds a recording of you and the site refuses to remove it when you ask them to yourself you need to contact MFC and request they do it for you. There is no cost to doing this.

Every so often I look for a friend who does public shows and gets caped a lot and report what I find to her. That is really all you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.