AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC models wanted to test custom Twitter button on profile

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2014
Hey all :D

I need a model or two to help me test a little something on their profile, and I thought this would be the best place to ask :)

So yeah, I have designed a custom "follow me on teh twitter" button for a model, but before she can use it, I would like one or two models to help me test it. The reason why I don't just ask her to test it is because she is very computer illiterate, and it could end in disaster lol, plus this will basically be a custom twitter button give-away, and I like doing things like that :D

What I need:

I need an MFC Model with:
  • A profile which uses the new HTML layout - not the Legacy settings.
  • A profile that has Custom CSS enabled.
  • A Twitter account.
  • Slight knowledge of HTML and/or CSS (preferably).
  • An account on an image hosting website (preferably).

I need MFC Premium Members who:
  • Are willing to visit a model her profile page and click a button.
  • Can give feedback on how the banner / animation / whole shebang looks from a members point of view.

What you get when you decide to help me:
  • A free (although a thank you is welcome lol), custom made, Twitter button to use on your profile for as long as you like!
  • Instructions on how to use / apply / remove the button and required code.
  • Did I already mention the free twitter button?

Technical stuffs:

The button will look like this:
Full size:
AnhzUzA.png

Size displayed on profile:
ej2DYqi.png

The process of applying the image requires the model to add one line of HTML code in the "Edit Profile" section and one paragraph of CSS code in the "Customize Profile" section. I will post the code here for public review with instructions on how and where to apply it.

And that's about it :)

So yeah, if you're a model who can use a nice shiny twitter button, just respond!
Please include the following things in your reply:
  • A link to your MFC Profile.
  • A link to your Twitter profile.
  • What colours you would like the button to be in (note; please no major overall changes, I'll just apply a hue and saturation layer on the above displayed button).
  • For how long and when you are willing / able to test this.

Cheers and thanks!
User

Re: MFC models wanted to test custom Twitter button on profi

Oops, just noticed this thread and the third paragraph :D

Sorry for not posting there, folks, but because my OP took so much space (and quite frankly, because I simply forgot to look further) I ended up posting a thread :)
Feel free to merge the thread or anything admins :D

User

I don't mean to be bitchy, since I do think you're trying to be nice here...

but changing hue and color to a button is not what I'd call custom. If its custom it should be made to order.. size/color/font etc.

Why not simply test this on your premium member profile like everyone else does? Every profile designer/coder i've known would test it on his profile first.

I did do that, and for me it works, but I don't know if models their profile work different than that of a premium, so that's why I wanted to test it.

If I were to actually create "custom made" things for anyone the size, shape, colour etc etc would ofcourse be made to the model her liking, but since this is only a test, to which I have no clue how many people are going to respond, I have to limit the amount of things I will change. I mean, for all I know 50 models reply and I end up needing to make 50 different banners. Although that's fun too it's not my intention with this thread :)

User

usernom said:
I did do that, and for me it works, but I don't know if models their profile work different than that of a premium, so that's why I wanted to test it.

If I were to actually create "custom made" things for anyone the size, shape, colour etc etc would ofcourse be made to the model her liking, but since this is only a test, to which I have no clue how many people are going to respond, I have to limit the amount of things I will change. I mean, for all I know 50 models reply and I end up needing to make 50 different banners. Although that's fun too it's not my intention with this thread :)

User

I understand! I would just .. not call it custom. I'd call it personalized.

But yeah, your profile works just the same way as a model profile :)

Reactions: usernom

AllisonWilder said:
Models profiles work the same way. :thumbleft:
Miss_Lollipop said:
But yeah, your profile works just the same way as a model profile :)

Thanks for the info! :D
I guess that my OP is no longer needed then since I already tested it on my own profile and everything worked :)

User

Status
Not open for further replies.